Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: funniest thing ever

you guys crack me up

if i die it is a glourious victory for omni no matter what the circumstances

if i kill somone i either gank, exploit, run, hide , have friends, no matter what the circumstances

i feel the love

maybe if i didnt kill so many of you i would feel safe on the streets of rubika

here is an open challange to all:

I will fight whomever you wish if

we fight in a 0 ercent zone with no where to hide in shops

we fight in a 0 percent zone where its less likely i will be ganked

we fight in a 0 percent zone that is not arena

and we fight to the death no zoning in or out of the 0 percent zone

if you can not folow theese simple challange rules then do not bother me with your cry baby whinny little comments

Yeah, I'm totally gimped myself. I only attack lvls 120 and below. I can probably take on NTs of my lvl if I'm fully buffed, but chances are NTs of my lvl are probably buffed to hell themselves. And I don't really PvP that often. If there time in between team missions in BS, I'll stroll on over to Meetmedere to see if I can pick off some low lvl NTs.

It's a personal grudge really. When I was lvl 55, I was running missions to buy me a Yalmaha. I had 4.7 million credits, and I got my first mission for a Battlesuit. But it was in East Stret Bank. So I grid there, not knowing it was a PvP zone. As soon as I grid there, I get my first PvP experience - 4 or 5 lvl 70ish NTs on top of the roof nuke me all at once. This is pre-patch so I die immediately. This happens about a dozen more times because I'm stubborn. Finally I delete the mission, and get some more for Clon****.

I got LMA at lvl 133 which keeps me viable in groups. I'm just powerleveling to 200 so I can finally finish the game. And no I'm not giving you my in-game name so you can harass me to death. I know we're gimped; I don't need anyone telling me how gimped MAs are.

Ok, my in-game name is "Taak". I don't mind fighting in a 0% zone, but I don't want to fight too far away. I hate traveling. I don't mind waiting for the res effect, and I can care less about PvP titles. I won't zone, but don't expect me not to run out of nuking distance.

Remember, not too far way. If you send me a tell inviting me to EFP, don't expect me to respond. Where are some close 0% zones? Aren't parts of BS 0%?

Re: hmm

Originally posted by Vandame
    Im pretty sure you know what i mean with "regular warefare" so dont be an as*hole.
    For example the belial forest battle, or when a buch of clanners hold 2h0 and you see yalms howering over the whompas.

What is not regular warefare is when someone is going for the grid in MMD in their yalm.

So i urge all pkers to use common sense even tough thats a concept to complicated to grasp for most title holders on rubika.
    >>Insert flames here<<

Vandame
    The worst pvp:er i ever saw.

its all war man, that is whay I am saying, and nobody knows what that guy in a yalm is doing, how are people supposed to differentiate? Maybe that poor soul was on the way to a mission!

your description of someone going for the grid in no way sounds like the "scout" you were refering to earlier by the way *thinking of ace's in efp* so I guess your definition of regular war is hanging around the arena zones ( or the area's of the zone that are arena like). Sorry dont fly with me. I cant root, im enforcer, but if your in 25% that is your risk. It IS dumb that you cant get out of your plane, but a plane is NOT a get out of pvp free card, which is what you imply.
    Last edited by Yazule; Jan 23rd, 2002 at 22:27:51.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Downing Yalmahas is DEFINITELY a good thing.

If you want to spy on people and zip around at mach 10, you're going to have to watch yourself, that's all. Risk/Reward.

I've gotten shot down and I shoot down. It's life. Deal.
    You hover over my head in a plane and you're toast.
    Don't like it? Walk.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Go cson!

You kick their butts cson!

And Yazule i do not think a plane should be a get out of pvp free card. Then you could just fly around in your yalm and harass ppl all day.
    What im saying is that every time i have been rooted in my plane i was flying to or from a mission, and i never ever use my yalm to enter a combat zone to pvp nor do i think anyone else does it.
    All you NT:S never seem to run out of excuses to gank.

Btw yazule if i ever see you in a plane in a 0% im gonna use my damn graft on you and then kill you while you are stuck in your plane crying.

Vandame

Re: Go cson!

Originally posted by Vandame
    You kick their butts cson!

And Yazule i do not think a plane should be a get out of pvp free card. Then you could just fly around in your yalm and harass ppl all day.
    What im saying is that every time i have been rooted in my plane i was flying to or from a mission, and i never ever use my yalm to enter a combat zone to pvp nor do i think anyone else does it.
    All you NT:S never seem to run out of excuses to gank.

Btw yazule if i ever see you in a plane in a 0% im gonna use my damn graft on you and then kill you while you are stuck in your plane crying.

Vandame

haha that is funny man, you crack me up.

1) you would have to be in a 0% zone hanging out, and I cant see you doing that (you are clan right?)

2) I would just take the death. I know the bug, such is life

3) you ma's seem to never run out excuses to gank do you

4) your pathetic

5) I have a similar grapht, but you know what? Killing you is not worth one hour of no nanochargers, I would GLADLY die knowing you just sat around for an hour ROFLOL
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

You know, being killed in PvP doesn't bother me at all anymore because I'm usually prepared. But being nuked for 6200 dmg when you only have 5000 buffed life is really starting to piss me off. When are they going to nerf the the NT mobs? What other MOBs can take you out with a single hit? You don't see Agent MOBs doing AS or MA MOBS doing Dimach? Then why the hell am I getting nuked for 6k by NT MOBs?

Don't get me wrong, I love NTs when they're in my group calming all the adds. They're great. I hate NTs on rooftops and NT mobs.

Oh, and another thing. I soloed a mission for an NCU yesterday. 50% mission. I come across a yellow secretary or what not. He deprives me and then nukes me for 1800 dmg? What the hell kind of class it that?

Cson, I believe "secretaries" are bureaucrats.

Originally posted by Yazule
    please define "regular warfare" to me, im just an ignorant hick on RK2, i must be missing something.
    My friend, I can help you out here.

It's all a matter of color. People doing regular warfare are dressed in bright distinctive colors (red or blue usually).

People doing unregular and unfair warfare are in camouflage.

Hope that helps.

Oh and another point : when ppl start wielding white flag, you can still shoot them. Just be sure to send apologies to the family right after.

Have fun.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

I can't believe that you guys would even try 'guise what you do as fair and/or honorable.

15 sec grace period or none, waiting outside the Whompa for people to come through is weak. You know exactly what you're doing, despite any braggadacio you may have of 'following the rules'. My personal fave is when 5 of you are waiting for someone to come through, and when 1 of you takes a decent hit, you run into the shop to escape getting killed. Brag all you want, you're weak.

Yalmaha rooting? Someone here said they'd rather lose their morals than their life. That's pretty sad. Here's a way you can keep both. If someone in a yalm is a serious threat to you, and you feel that rooting them in car form is your only option? Go ahead, root them. Then Leave.

Root them and then slowly shoot them down while they're defenseless? Oh.. mega-weak.

I refuse to honor anyone in the game that only fights when they find a game mechanic that allows them to engage combat in a safe and risk free manner.

yeah

Ppl who are looking to only score safe and free kills are the same ones ending up marrying their ugly high school sweetharts irl, bacause they are to weak and to afraid to ever take a real challange.

While you stand there justifying your coward ways and brag about how uber you are and how logic it is, ill be afk banging the prom queen!

Vandame

Is it me, or is the testosterone dripping from the walls in this forum?

Man...
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Originally posted by besheba
    you guys crack me up

if i die it is a glourious victory for omni no matter what the circumstances

if i kill somone i either gank, exploit, run, hide , have friends, no matter what the circumstances

i feel the love

lol i know exactly what youre talking about. its hilarious.
    Ive even had ppl /petitioning me when i have chased them into 75% and killed them after engaging combat in 25%, calling me an exploiter a cheater or whatever.
    /Petitions when i kill a person hovering over me in a plane (done that one time).
    list goes on...

Dont forget this is just a game ppl. If you get so angry and upset for getting killed in pvp that you have to "/petition euhorie is an exploiter and a cheater blablabla.. "
    maybe you should seek professional help..

here is an open challange to all:

I will fight whomever you wish if

we fight in a 0 ercent zone with no where to hide in shops

we fight in a 0 percent zone where its less likely i will be ganked

we fight in a 0 percent zone that is not arena

and we fight to the death no zoning in or out of the 0 percent zone

if you can not folow theese simple challange rules then do not bother me with your cry baby whinny little comments
    wordup

Euphorie [LC]

LOL here is my good one, I'm a 50 ma, hanging in 2ho. A 45 MA and a 52 soldier zone in, I attack and kill the ma, the soldier joins in. A 50 fixer zones in he joins my fight with the soldier I'm fighting now, I kill the soldier, down to about 75% health and 50% nano and the fixer runs away. Then a 63 Rookie Atrox MA zones in he attacks me. I run to the north bunker. He shouts "COWARD". I zone. I heal up and recharge nano. Zone back out. He is there. I attack him. It's a very close fight and a very fun fight, he dies, I live with under 100hp left.

Angered at his coward comment, I send him a tell: "You are the weakest link, good bye!"

Then he tells me if I wasn't a coward and stood and fought him at the grid he would have won, and that I only won because I ran. I tell him of course he is right, he has 12 levels on me, and I was at 50%. I asked him why he thought it was so unfair for him to face me at 100% given the level difference.

He says "Whatever, by running you negated whatever skill you think you have."

I say, "LOL, what skill are you talking about? Are we playing the same game? I'm not aware of any skill in this game? You want me to skill kill you? Let's go play some RA3."

Don't make it sound like OTs are the only ones petitioning.

I don't know how many times I've been petitioning for "exploiting grace", killing a person below 75 (the idiot was grouped with a 75+ what did he expect?) and so on.

Both clans and OTs have rotten eggs. I wonder why all people think someone must be exploiting to be able to kill them.
    ~Lone

when im lvling at efp with a group then see forgery in a plane above us and livewire(POOOOOOOOOSSY~~~~) outside the wall, i naturally expect somebody in my group to root that phucker and shoot his ass down. obviously scouting, down he goes, and naturally live runs away like what he always does, i really feel bad for his teammates or ppls who fight alongside him =/. it all depends on ur own principles and situations. i dont expect ppls to kill ppls who are just trying to get into the grid but i sure as hell know when spying is.

Thumbs down Annoying in pvp

I can live with 2ho, I know what I'm getting myself into.

Since they screwed medusas the only viable place to get xp as a mp/engie is really ace camp, as an omni that is.

Now you're there xping, and blam 3-4 clanners turn up and "raid" the place. Why I hate that is because the clanners are always 160+ and over buffed, ready to fight. Whilst oneself is unprepared. They feel proud of themself after killing 10 title less omnis of course.

I'm not saying that it's wrong I just think it's dumb to make that place 25%. It's not like we can raid the clanners in their BS missions?

Missions in BS just ain't fun as a pet user class, they get stuck everywhere, spend more time getting my pets unstuck then anything else in there.

Dont ya think lvling in EFP is too easy ? There's a place you can zone everytime when a super mob on you. Ppl just kill, zone, kill, zone, you only need 10-20 mobs to lvl at 80. Thats just way too easy. The place itself being a political zone would balance out the reward vs risk issue. Great reward, big risk, whats wrong with that ?

Im for one who support BS being not 100%, either 25 or 75% is fine. But before FC changes the suppression gas, they have to fix the lag issue first !

Apparently Funcom needs to open up more hunting spot, the idea of new dungeon mission with 2 suppression gas sounds good, we will see !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12