Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Analyzing the Aimed Shot skill.

0man.... i could care less about your arguing because all u want is a doc and a tradernerf. Fact is soldiers and enfoes have been given new weapons and buffs over the last few paches to make them dealing more and more "ordinary" high dmg, while professions relying on critt have been kinda nerfed with the 50% crittcap.

I feel more sorry for MA's atm, then i ever felt for soldiers.
    Enfos are atm the "uber" dmg dealer in the game, and soon soldier will be there right at the top with them. But still you will keep on whining when you cant beat them all with ease.

Well, with 1001 NR at full def i can resist rapid palsy 2 or 3 times in a row, its a tight rope though ill tell ya sometimes it lands first time others, not.

But with what, 1.6k NR? (or is it 1.5k...) Anyone can get things landed on them at full agg...i suppose with the EQB's speed this may not be possible, but i have enfs in my guild lower than you saying they can get 2k inits....so im thinking is full def with an eqb or even 50% that much of a problem? I got a 200 doc i know who tests his palsy's on enforcers at every given chance and he just keeps saying 'resist' 'resist' etc...

And what do you have to say about the stick wielders who own docs all the time? Be thankful you've got a weapon choice at all to take on different professions I'm sure if you got a higher ql blackstaff with all the specials on that thing docs would be NP for you.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Fryli

I am not whining so plz...and ofcource you dont care fryli.

You missing the point again.

Read my post again.

I dont care if i loose to docs because i dont duel docs anymore.
    Only if i know i have about all the outside buffs i can get will I duel a doc...so there!

I just dont want to hear docs *****ing about our weapons because they cant even kill you ....

Its not about beating all, it never was. Maybe that is the case with you but not with me. I do very good atm so i am very happy.

P.S
    I feel sorry for MA too. They need a boost.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Re: Stromm

Originally posted by Anikitos

I dont want anyone nerfed.
    What i am saying is that init debuff against a EQB user...will kill the EQB user unless he is uber buffed and does a good timed dimach or something.
    Just a question not a flame or anything, do you use FoB?
    I've been hit by a few enfos with UBT running and they hit me so fast i was wondering if UBT was bugged or something...

Stromm

Go read the thread about NR...NR behaves weird lately.

EQB at full def hits slow and sure i will resist a couple of debuffs but then one will stick to me.

Its ok, trust me i know what i am talking about.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Fryli

......speachless......

My inits are up to 2k with fob.
    You are welcome to come and try it out with me if you want.
    Just send a tell ingame and i will demonstrate it to you.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Hehe, no thx...
    My EMCS wont do ****t for dmg on you, and my dot's wont stick and if your smart u will start of at full def and counter my initdebuff...

Yeah, selfbuffed its *real* hard to win, I cant keep up with so much CH's, Ill run out of nano, as happened with earthmonster. Gimme RRFE, HE/CC and Ill win, after a long battle.

/me slaps Kenlon around with a large alien-trout

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Both fights with EQb enforsers that i had ended up me 50-70% nano pool they are out of HP, Nano

EQB is nice till they get 1500 ini debuff.

And i was self buffed.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Nice, then the enforcers I played against must be über or the Omni ones must just plain suck because I felt otherwise most of the times when it says I'm hit for 2k+ each time

Or I just suck at pvp for thinking they are hard

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

just wanted to throw something in here you guys might be able to shed some light on.
    this is pvm related mind you, but it might have some relevance to this discussion.
    i recently woke up my trader again (level 122 at the time i parked him, wich was a month or so before the team heals got fixed) and decided i'd switch him over to a snakemaster, as even though my 13% llts/tranquil/OET offhand combo was doing pretty frisky damage, i wanted AS as well as a weapon that was more suited for going full def with a decent scope for pvp purposes, so i did a IPR, got the 437 points needed in AS to equip the snakemaster, then headed off to a mission to test it.

the second mission i do that day, ql192 mission, drained up fully, i run into the first room to the right, target the veteran soldier in the room, and hit the AS hotkey (mob was facing me, about half a room away).
    *blam* 10k as.
    to say that my surprise was immense would be an understatement of extreme proportions, seeing as with my adv using a scissor and having 760+ in sneak self-buffed i've had possibly 6 or 7 10k sneaks over a period of 14 levels worth of missions, with a good few sneaks in every one of them.
    granted, with that in mind i figured it was just an insane amount of luck on that AS, even mentioned it to the rest of my team and they came to the same conclution, dumb luck seeing my AS rating, so we fight on.
    here's where the interesting bit comes in, in the 6 levels i've gotten so far since i woke my trader up, he's done 9 10k AS shots so far, one of them was against a RM enf of all things.
    as for my trader's attack rating fully drained compared to my adv, my adv still has a 50 point higher attack rating if he's running feline rage (my adv currently being level 160, both are neuts, so there's not many damage buffing items involved like token boards and tar loot )
    as far as perception, base skills, and attack rating + skill goes, my adv has my trader beat hands down on everything, yet my trader seems to be a damage machine using AS compared to my adv using sneak attack, and bear in mind this is in pvm.
    (slight edit, bear in mind that my adv trounces my trader on base damage, not a nerf-call here, just a AS/sneak damage comparison)
    my adv is also using a 5% vision enhancer as well as usually going flurry before i sneak just in case (ql 145-150 flurry, or somewhere in that range, requires 68x in fast attack).
    just for the hell of it (as i have plenty of IPR points on my NT, and missile pistols have lost a good deal of their fun in pvp after the crit reduction) i'm going to switch my NT over to a snakemaster just to test AS on him with the lower attack rating, but the reason i posted this was mainly to see if you guys had any input on this, as it's confusing me to a degree as i was under the impression that AS and Sneak were fairly straight-forward attack skills, as in your skill unlocking a higher max crit multiplier as your skill increased, at least i noticed a steady increase on my adv as i got sneak from 500ish up to the point it is now.

and as a shameless sneak-attack bump, i'd also like to see some items introduced that would boost sneak attack, for all i care they can take the current scopes and make them open for a screwdriver mod to switch AS to sneak (of course, this would probably never happen seeing the slight idiocy of using a scope with melee weapons, but that's another debate alltogether), and some buff better than backpain (a buff i've suprised more than one fixer in my team by requesting).
    seeing as advs have aqua sneak attack and are also able to buff their concealment, i'd say it makes sense to give them a decent one, possibly even enforcers, though the concept of a 9ft tall sparkling atrox sneak attacking anything is a little confusing to me .
    a harmless little leet scuttling up behind someone and then running a scissor or daito through them sounds so much better of course *cough*

Originally posted by Letah
    Nice, then the enforcers I played against must be über or the Omni ones must just plain suck because I felt otherwise most of the times when it says I'm hit for 2k+ each time

Or I just suck at pvp for thinking they are hard
    Maybe its just you... i have 9k self buffed HP 7k nano and 34% nano reduction.

And i actualy thought its you are the uber one landing eplison purge on raging enforsers and resisting every divest...
    Last edited by Julia; Dec 18th, 2002 at 08:25:22.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Letah, Julia

Julia is right, about the selfbuffed duels with EQB enfs.

Letah, yes i hit EASY over 2k dmg. Infact i have crited for 3k+ in pvp(that person did not have rrfe).

Its not a question of if I do good dmg. My dmg is very nice. Its a question of not been able to do fast dmg with init debuff on.

Earthmonster uses sticks that are real fast and have all specials.
    Maybe i should just switch to sticks or..hmm....i got a slayer claw.
    That is ofcource only when dueling docs.....for the rest its EQB all the way! :P
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Originally posted by Julia

Maybe its just you... i have 9k self buffed HP 7k nano and 34% nano reduction.

And i actualy thought its you are the uber one landing eplison purge on raging enforsers and resisting every divest...
    Heh, I think you misunderstood my post, nm, its offtopic anyways.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Julia

Yes, Letah is uber...
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

If enforser starts at full offence and FoB he just asking for ubt to be landed from first try.
    FoB moves agression slider even more towards agression so alot easier to debuff.
    If enforser doesnt use fob and on full defence then maybe he resist 3-4 debuffs but will not hit that fast and often.

Never said I had trouble throwing UBT at em. I suggest you duel a few more EQB enforcers and find out why they hurt

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah..

Thx for the support Letah and Julia...

Us EQB Enforcers need LOVING! :P
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Re: Yeah..

Originally posted by Anikitos
    Us EQB Enforcers need LOVING! :P
    We would try to give you lovin' but you kill us in 3 hits ^ ^.

Re: Re: Yeah..

Originally posted by Piercingevil

We would try to give you lovin' but you kill us in 3 hits ^ ^.
    Hehe reminds me of ,,young" Letah with a 184 Krutt running UVC, TTS + scope in MMD and shoot-fling-shoot-dead killing MP's and other low hp toons

I still owe a lot kills for Aberic and Kubai for refreshinv UVC on me each time

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast