Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Analyzing the Aimed Shot skill.

Re: Stromm

Originally posted by Anikitos
    Just died again in tower war....death number 3 today.
    My greatest problem as with all of you is lag.

You saying that you want rrfe self only?
    Then you can forget about uniques.
    To all the raids i have been(many many many) i tank the mob.
    Without rrfe, that is extremely difficult to do.
    Make it self only and you destroy the only thing remotely fun for me in this game....camping uniques.
    Good luck taking down uniques with rrfe self only.
    By the way....Augmented Hellfury can remove both RRFE/TMS fyi.

I agree with the MA crit problem. They got hit hardest of all.
    There needs to be a change on the MA.

About Rage.
    Rage has been here forever and works as intended, end of story.

EQB
    A very powerfull weapon that takes time to get in form of gathering ppl and camping the mob. Also you must be lvl 185 i think to use it. I dont see the big deal with it. Its awesome in pvm and duels. In wars its a diffenent ball game there.

What is this big unbalance you speak off between ranged and melee? You still talking duels?
    Do you think its supposed to be easy to take down the TANK proffesion of the game? It should not be easy.
    I can withstand alot of punishment, yes. But i can be killed. Its all a matter of tactics and what proffesion you are.
    You know as well as i do that lots of ranged proffesions can take me down.

But like i said a million times, this is not about duels.
    I seem to have forgotten about the fact rrfe is a major necessity in unique raids. Nevertheless they shouldnt unbalance pvp for pvm reasons, but i see what you mean here. To improve damage in pvp they could decrease damage taken from mobs. And like ive suggested before, they could redo bracers the way they used to be so the 'good tank' isnt just by their profession but also their equipment...old style bracer stacked with rrfe in pvm is just ridiculous though, tarasque was so much easier back then.

I also understand that the soldier's new weapons cancel reflect buffs, however there's ways around this. (dont flame me this is already been said) TMS9 and or 28% reflect, even if they used rrfe it is only a 9% chance of cancel. Last night fighting Syrah my rrfe cancelled after 2 bursts, while against another soldier it didn't cancel once and he even landed some regular hits as well..Also its under the protection line so you could just line up some AC buff to meatshield the debuff. Personally i think RRFE is unfair to be casted on people with such high evades, high hp and or good healing/absorb capabilities, while the soldier, the prof it was intended for has none of those except for HP which is supposed to be safeguarded by the reflect. I get it only because other people always have it. To say that the rrfe problem is cancelled by the soldier gun is talking 'duels' because you get time in duels. If you have a soldier on your team in mass pvp its not going to work like the fixer nuke does to HoTs, it should but it doesn't. I really don't understand how you keep thinking im talking about duels here..

My thing about rage was under the comparison of risk vs. reward in the sense you don't have to fear roots/snares as much as a MA but fine go ahead and thinking i was nerf calling, lol.

the imbalance between ranged and melee in duels is almost nothing if you do it selfbuffed. Hell even if someone sneaks it in its easy to see after all you only need 1 hit and can run to zone when you see that you've been fooled. I don't know how you think im talking about duels here at all. I'm talking mass pvp, regular damage from guns just isn't enough and most of the specials aren't so great vs reflect either (fling, burst). This wouldn't be such a problem if FC didn't nerf crits, that way we wouldnt depend on 3(melee weapons)-21(manex) meter range weapons to do good regular damage.

Edit: Where the hell did i say that you couldnt be taken down and that its a bad thing you can take a lot of damage? But like i said several times, im not talking about duels.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

AS rox, i allways do 40% cap AS unless the guy got MEGA good evades and full def (like a lvl 198 enf) but yet i crited him (using tech)... not gonna menchion any names but i won a 50% fight vs him... AS + Alpha from my beutifull Flashpoint... (im 155)... no names... just start with pred and ends with atorox...
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567