Thread: No-shows at the PvP Dungeon "Will to fight" ? (RK2)

No-shows at the PvP Dungeon "Will to fight" ? (RK2)

Why doesn't anyone ever go to the PvP dungeon on RK2? It looks like it would be an awesome place for group PvP, but no one ever shows =/
    [color=sky blue]Neophyte Æxid[/color] | 200 Clan RK2 Trader
    Unit Commander of Immortal Ascension
    Server First: Ian Warr

Don't know about RK2, but for RK1 - I explored WTF and started chasing several people 1 on 1. When I FINALLY caught up to someone for a split second, my attack was all funked up because of LOS problems. I was so close I could have licked his nuts, but god forbid I could actually shoot him.

Considering the whole dungeon was like that, not just some itty bitty glitchy part, I left and have not returned.

Cool idea, the layout needs work I think. More flat runways separated by little ramps every now and then.

Nenous

Yup, same probably I had. That dungeon is for meleers. They need to put a TFC 2Fort or Well map in AO. That would be some real pvp.

How about some Dustbowl ::drool::.

Maybe they'll finally put our eyes in our heads now instead of in our feet.

hah, some TFC action would be cool, great idea pevil . Yes, I was down there for awhile and the los really sucks. Also the lag is pretty bad, I dont know about anyone else, but caves lag me. Other then some small issues, its an awsome idea .
    Novice Thug Hiredthug Life - Fixer.
    Apprentice Cyrus Enragedthug McCloud - Enforcer.

Storm

..................if i have a trader/ enf/ fixer/ doc i may happy to go .......
    Attention!!!
    Kill ma in pvp will not be looked as farming pvp title
    No dangerous, no exception gogogo

crats what r u waiting for ?

171 soldier
    200 ma
    174 NT ( leveling )
    83 doc

I am in China now . no AO this month .......

Originally posted by Nen Nen
    Don't know about RK2, but for RK1 - I explored WTF and started chasing several people 1 on 1. When I FINALLY caught up to someone for a split second, my attack was all funked up because of LOS problems. I was so close I could have licked his nuts, but god forbid I could actually shoot him.

Considering the whole dungeon was like that, not just some itty bitty glitchy part, I left and have not returned.

Cool idea, the layout needs work I think. More flat runways separated by little ramps every now and then.

Nenous
    OMG DUDE, do NOT lick his nuts!!! There's notum infections going arond...
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

However, due to the awesome LOS in the dungeon, a Doctor who goes with you won't be able to heal you anyway.

/pet attack

Demon: I will kill it for you master!

*demon stands still*

Me: ... I hate this place.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

i really wonder if somone playes this game from ao at all and if they do how the hell wouold u let somthing like this happen?

5 mteres away cant nuke but getting wailed with swords fists and guns on auto attack

its just STOOOOOOOOPUD
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

I had fun there afew times, but I don't really see the point in running around in a dungeon with extremly bad LOS, even worse than Camelot) when I just can attack a base and get PvP anyway.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

now that i think about it....

in other games there ARE LoS nukes and they affect everything in thier line of fire some stop at first person the hit others keep going depends on ql and skill of caster

then there are other nukes that do not have LoS they travel where ever thru what ever

but way back when peeps cried casue they got nuked thru walls from awesome distances and they nerfed that, now i cant cast over a table

FC range is nerfed enuff that somone can get away from the nuker put back nuking they way it was and if you want somthing to be LoS only then make it part of the description
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Originally posted by besheba
    now that i think about it....

in other games there ARE LoS nukes and they affect everything in thier line of fire some stop at first person the hit others keep going depends on ql and skill of caster

then there are other nukes that do not have LoS they travel where ever thru what ever

but way back when peeps cried casue they got nuked thru walls from awesome distances and they nerfed that, now i cant cast over a table

FC range is nerfed enuff that somone can get away from the nuker put back nuking they way it was and if you want somthing to be LoS only then make it part of the description
    Will I be able to shoot or hit through walls too then?

They need to rework LoS in some places, but shouldn't change so nukes or anything else can hit through walls or anything like that.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Piercingevil
    Yup, same probably I had. That dungeon is for meleers. They need to put a TFC 2Fort or Well map in AO. That would be some real pvp.

How about some Dustbowl ::drool::.
    HELLSYEAH!!! And chunk in a reclaim term in your respective "side" area and remove all effects of rez-shock. Just for that one dunjun, is that too much to ask?

"Excuse me! I'm in need of medical attention!"
    At Midnight, All the Agents...
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

Agents- lilttle slightly insane people who run around and kill you before you know what is going on... and if they dont kill you fast... well, cannon fodder (altho they are good for scouting) -eternalfiend

The Sock-Hat, it adds 1 to my tempo.