Thread: Disguise Kit for Agents

Disguise Kit for Agents

I think agents need a way to temporarily change their names to facilitate any "real" chance at assassinations, let them fill the role of silent, unknown assassin. The way things are now an agent can attack you, maybe kill you, but you'll always know who did it. They can change their faces, but not their names so what good is it. Agents can switch sides to spy or get close to someone, but not if their name is known previously.

Have an item that will change an agents name to a random name for a period of time depending on the ql.

instead of that... how about a concealment vs perception check that replaces the name of the agent with Unknown when they kill someone in pvp? :P

NT.

the thing with the conceal vs percept check to make the name unknown would still make the agent stand out a mile (good idea though for sure) but a kit that gives a random generic npc name would be kinda nifty (hell if ultima online can do it with their thief disguise kits i'm sure the funcom gang could)

nono you dont get it... if you are assassinated... you should know it.. but you shouldnt know the name of your killer just that he was agent.... now the problem is... make it so agents can kill more then 1 person heh... only way I can kill someone now is with the short term crit buffs... problem is... once that is over I usually have another person attacking me... and they always resist my roots.. can never kill a doc or fixer, traders nerf me to hell with divests.., and as for soldiers.. thier MK shield is killer... especially with thier burst and average damage.. not to mention thier health and AC.. sure those are all good things.. I just think they should make a way for certain professions to find a way around all of that... I mean we are GRANDMASTER ASSASSIN'S.... arent we?.. agents should have a reputation of being able to kill anyone... and get any bit of info... o well

In the immortal words of the Living Torch of the Fantastic Four....

Flame On!