Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Make GA less rare now...

Make GA less rare now...

I wouldn't mind the new anti-GA nuke that much if you guys can make the all the GA easier to find. Maybe even make it a quest reward. It's pretty retarded seeing GA3 & 4 selling for several million creds.

several hundred million.

I am not a fixer but I agree that this should drop far more frequently to reduce the cost on the market. Poor new people are totally frustrated by the fixer class becuase it's almost impossible for them to get one of the Fixer defining things.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

No.

some people don't like PvP.

And all the nuke did was give you one reason to not wear GA in one PvP situation.

Now if NT mobs got this nano, I'd see making it a more frequent drop a very good idea.

Since there's still no disadvantage to wearing GA in PvM, nothing should change.
    ~ Nikki "Kitene" Darling ~
    4925867th lvl 200 MA. cookie plz!
    ~ Lady "Aerfalle"Aerlinthe ~
    4925867th 200 NT. Gimme cookie
    '.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.>Storm<.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

Except the twinks paying 100 M + for MKI should be shot.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

It's pretty retarded seeing GA3 & 4 selling for several million creds.
    Hehe pay the price to be uber. NS goes for just as much. As do PPPEs. Strangely having a PPPE does not make one uber or give any advantage other than making a paltry 5-6 mil more a week.

I still think that "rare" items are a stupid idea. I say make everything drop off everything or make it missionable. Hell when this game started out they claimed that "There will be no spawn camping" Now what does everyone spend 80% of thier time doing? Camping spawns or camping the shopping channel. Evercam and Camping Online, one and the same. Only difference is the crossbows go BOOM in this one
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

ummm

sooo many ppl yell nerf ga lmao. wtf gonna happen u make it less rare? even MORE ppl gonna gripe even MORE often.
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr
    Keep your friends close...and your enemies rooted.

Yes, I have GA4. No, I do not use it.

kthxdie

NERF GA!!!!!

just kidding. But dropping items like ga and ns more often or developing quests for such items would bring alot of fun back into the game. I am not saying the quests have to be easy or short but ( for me at least) they would be a great alternitive or even option for getting these items.
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

Originally posted by Rudeboyz

Hehe pay the price to be uber. NS goes for just as much. As do PPPEs. Strangely having a PPPE does not make one uber or give any advantage other than making a paltry 5-6 mil more a week.

I still think that "rare" items are a stupid idea. I say make everything drop off everything or make it missionable. Hell when this game started out they claimed that "There will be no spawn camping" Now what does everyone spend 80% of thier time doing? Camping spawns or camping the shopping channel. Evercam and Camping Online, one and the same. Only difference is the crossbows go BOOM in this one
    Try GA4 for 500 Mil...
    NS prices dont even touch that...
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

Ouch!

Ouch! Ouch! Sorry for not proof reading my post. I meant severla hundred million like Emiko pointed out. But I heard that NS2 is actually dropping a lot now from a certain Boss. Why can't they do the same thing with the whole line of GA or at least the upper end?

Off topic but..

I dont understand. why does money need to be drained from the game? Why does FC need my credits?

Does it cause lag or is fc blaming credits for the lag now?
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

Originally posted by Fatebound
    There is still a very good reason for FC to make it drop even less frequently: MONEY NEEDS TO BE DRAINED FROM THE GAME!

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it got even worse over time, because there are way too much credits in the game as is at the moment. No 'simple' player could ever hope to achieve those amounts of creds unless they are backed up by a large guild or have a credit card and access to E-bay.

There are too many credits in the game and NW is the first big step towarsd getting rid of them. Get used to it, FC is after your creds now too...
    rofl money needs to be drained.. yet one who finds this disk gets all the money from the person buying it... its not draining money its transfering money.. if you think money should be drained then you should support the idea of GA selling in shops for less...

100K per QL * (mk lvl) would be a nice way to price GA ... AND ... NS if they drop in the shops...

personaly i would like to see it questable like the Fixer Grid nano...quest little easyer for mk1 then get better as ya go up..

but these are all pipe dreams...

ya I know what you mean.. ive suggested making GA and NS quest nanos for a while now... as well as other nano lines... however no one pays attention to my posts they just skim them and ignore what I say or flame it.. I was suggesting that most rare items in the game with a few exceptions like tara loot or special mob drops... should be quest items and most of the items that need a profession req should be limited to only that profession (and agent in FP getting those quests..) most of you will say that agent in FP getting another professions quest is wrong... well its not.. all you have to do is add a no drop req on them and make it so you can only do the quest once.. with a few exceptions.. that way if agent can use in FP great, if not then he just has another item in his inventory and most likely wont do the quest at all.. this way an agent could FP to a nano tech and do the NS quest because they can use the program.. I didnt want the quests to be easy... as in.. get quest, kill mob, return item, upload program... it shouldnt be that simple.. just add a small roleplaying the profession req on it... as in a fixer quest for example.. make it so they have to hack through doors and lockpick their way through things... not too much of a fight basis if they dont want to... it should take aprox 2 days-2 weeks depending on the GA level... GA 1 being about 2 days... GA 2 aprox 4 days.. GA 3 about 9 days.. and finally GA 4 being 2 weeks to complete.. and these times based on the average player... as for the power gamer they could complete the quest from anywhere between 1 day - 1 week... this quest would have no Despawning mobs... thats just a pain.. make it so they only talk to you after you complete a certain part of the quest.. also make it so people cant attack them because you know damn well someone that thinks he is funny would get a group together and kill the objective just to make everyone's life harder.. either that or put them on a spawn timer similar to the guards in the backyards... as in like 10-15 sec that way they would have to run around the planet hacking information and lockpicking safe's to get the encoded info they have to hack.. it will rely on the B&E fixer skill... that would be fun.. but of course they would have to leave in the dropping of GA and NS and all the other rare stuff for the people who dont want to do the quests.. because they want to twink a low level charactor... all the power to them.. just saying because some people want to do it that way dosent mean everyone does.. this way there are alternatives to spending hundreds of millions of credits just adding to the econemy probelm, and an alternative to sitting in one camp spot all day in a constant contest between you and the other people that want it.. would be nice to see this put in the game but I highly doubt it with everyone ignoring me like this..

I don't aggree that the GA should drop more often.

oo yay a 83 NT dosent think GA should drop more often... rofl that be funny

The only people I will listen to is a 130-200 Fixer that does not already have GA.... if one of them tells me that they dont think GA should drop more often.. im sold... because you have no say over how often it should drop you damned NT!

just kidding. But dropping items like ga and ns more often or developing quests for such items would bring alot of fun back into the game. I am not saying the quests have to be easy or short but ( for me at least) they would be a great alternitive or even option for getting these items.
    Creating quests would just mean that everyone would have them. FC has stated multiple times that these are bonus nanos and suppose to be rare.

Or would you prefer that they create a similar quest for GA MKIII then you are currently suppose to do in those Omni/Sentinel quests (the head on the silver platter thing).

The thing im saying wouldnt mean that EVERYONE would have them, just the people that have put effort into it.. this way the people who really deserve it would have it, not just the people that have a ton of money or a ton of friends... thats not how it should work, the people who put effort into having something nice should get it... its that simple... and im not saying just GA... many other items that are rare like that could be in the game.. for the people who deserve it, not the people who can sit in the game for hours upon hours killing the same stupid mobs over and over again.. out damaging other people in a stupid contest..

btw, funcom has also stated since the BEGINNING... that this game would not be like evercamp , as in camping a spot over and over again to make you more powerful.. they did, I heard it :P

Originally posted by Militaryman
    The thing im saying wouldnt mean that EVERYONE would have them, just the people that have put effort into it.. this way the people who really deserve it would have it, not just the people that have a ton of money or a ton of friends... thats not how it should work, the people who put effort into having something nice should get it... its that simple... and im not saying just GA... many other items that are rare like that could be in the game.. for the people who deserve it, not the people who can sit in the game for hours upon hours killing the same stupid mobs over and over again.. out damaging other people in a stupid contest..
    I understand with what you're implying, but I disagree with your "who really deserve it" statement. Who is to say who deserves what?

The quest idea is a good one, making it difficult, etc....but people who earned money the hard way, blitzing missions, etc. Why shouldn't they deserve to buy stuff like this?

Just because you do a quest doesn't make you deserve something over someone else. After all, I'm pretty sure if they made it a quest, the walkthrough for it would be up on the net and people would be following it like a life-support unit.....how does that make anyone deserve anything?

If they make it a static quest, people will complain that it's too easy (walkthroughs) or that there is too much camping involved (Trash King, anyone?). If they make it a dynamic quest, people will complain that it's too difficult, "that guy over there got an easier quest than me!!" kind of scenerio....
    Captain Sparkyd Kirk

Proud Unit Commander of Band of Brothers
    Über® Equipment - Courtesy of Auno.org

An agent with a GPH?? WTH, since when do you even cast nanos?? - Random tell

No longer playing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast