Thread: Places for 130 plus to hunt?

Places for 130 plus to hunt?

Looking for loc of outside hunting zones that are not in the notum expansion zones.

130 plus

134 mp bomorph
    Last edited by bobo; Dec 16th, 2002 at 15:53:26.

Hmm... I don't pretend to know all the notum sites. But medusas in north western EFP used to be popular. There's a valley with lots of mobs there.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

10-3 in Belial forest has 180-195 mobs (Biledrinkers)

Primus camp won't net you fast xp but the numbers sure are big.

I think someone tried medusas again, and from what I can tell they just hit too damn hard.

Actually, Medusas are good hunting under one circumstance.

Gotta have pets.
    Slayer to tank, heal pet on slayer, demon to go tie up any adds.

As long as the players control aggro well, xp comes rolling in.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Well, a lot of people don't think Biledrinkers are good hunting either, as they give about 30-35k per kill for 150+ players. I started taking teams around level 100 out there a couple weeks ago, and they LOVED it. 40-60k per kill, plenty of spawn.

I am still 100% convinced that biledrinkers could be the fastest xp in the game for lvl 150+, but I have yet to get the right team together that understands how to pull it off and is willing to try. The strategy is identical to the one I saw used at the eye camp a year ago for sub 100's in 20k. While other teams were getting more xp per kill at shades (red), we were getting more xp over all killin greens/yellows en masse.

Need a doc, enforcer, and as many NT's as you can get. Enforcer pulls ENTIRE CAMP, NT's wait til mobs all get a hit on enforcer, and unleash area nuke hell. Doc keeps enforcer alive. If a high level team could pull off 5-10 mobs per pull, with 3-4 kel's NT's you're talkin 150k-300k xp in the time it takes to take down 1 real mean.

After seein a cute lil crat's trick for pullin mission mobs, I'm tempted to revise my strategy for mission teams..... but then again, getting people to do something different is a challenge in it's own right.

-DE

Originally posted by deatheyes
    ..... but then again, getting people to do something different is a challenge in it's own right.
    -DE
    Damm straight.

Bobo, I'm a 134 Crat and I've got a few friends that enjoy getting away from BS as much as possible. We've got a few nice hunting grounds that I'm sure you'd enjoy. Send me a /tell Iriee. We need more regulars (got around 4 or 5 currently) to get a full team goin. Sometimes the xp is better than missions, and sometimes its not. However, it is 1000x more fun than r2r with a burnt out team.

Anyways send me a /tell next time your itching to hunt.
    Iriee

Bring Back Lankybill!!!

deatheyes, sounds like a very good idea...

i would outside hunt if it weren't so dfficult to find a group that wants to travel. i'm fully conviceced that outside hunting is really only a guild thing now anyways..

see ya in BS

kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?

Biledrinkers are better exp-over-time than missions at 150+, except for three things:

One - there aren't enough spawns, and the ones there are don't spawn fast enough.

Two - there's no mission completion reward of 800k to 1.5 million exp.

Three - it seems like the spawns slow down after you've killed them all off a few times, causing 'diminishing returns' and 'increasing boredom.'
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.