Thread: Quick question.

Quick question.

Does anyone every get the lag or out of sync problems that mission have while fighting outdoors?
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

I actually did some hunting yesterday. Compared to missions it was a dream. Sure there was lag, but not half as bad as in missions. Found out the XP isn't too bad either. And...no black doors outside.

Makes you wonder...how can things run smoother on a giant outdoors playfield with lots of mobs and npc's than in a mission where there is only you and a handful of mobs.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

yes and no..

LD's in outdoor hunting, yes, but not as mutch as in a team-mission.
    Out of sync outdoor, never happend to me as I can recall.

Originally posted by Ztatic
    ...Makes you wonder...how can things run smoother on a giant outdoors playfield with lots of mobs and npc's than in a mission where there is only you and a handful of mobs.
    Haha, just thought about that, so true
    Best Regards
    Gladiator Maximus Wizzerrd Meridius
    Squad Commander of Project EDEN.
    Level 205 Nanomage MP.

I am required to kill, so I kill. That is enough!

Hmmm.

Do you think maybe funcom is trying to make us hate missions so much that we all start crying on here about how the suck and we dont want. And then funcom one day just takes missions out of the game and we think we finally got something we wanted but in reality funcom had i planned all along?
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

Originally posted by Ztatic
    Makes you wonder...how can things run smoother on a giant outdoors playfield with lots of mobs and npc's than in a mission where there is only you and a handful of mobs.
    Simple : Missions and outdoor aren't on the same server.
    And my guess is the mission server cannot handle the number of missions he has to at the same time.

Just think as an outdoor place like a big mission(for a computer that's more close to that)with only one room. As they are bigger, there are only a few on the same server, but for missions, depend on the number of running mission. My guess is the lag in mission come from the fact that more and more missions are running a the same time, and with the same number of server.

That's only what I supose, because that'll be the way I'll do it.

Good idea Svendor
    FC please bring outdoor hunting back... put tokens on mobs and kill the missions ... flame time ..
    /me covers my head and dodge.

Originally posted by Mechgal
    Good idea Svendor
    FC please bring outdoor hunting back... put tokens on mobs and kill the missions ... flame time ..
    /me covers my head and dodge.
    A few patch ago, I found a lot of token on the mobs.(The OT mobs only of course )