Thread: whats in todays patch

whats in todays patch

anyone got a clue whats in todays patch

There's a patch today?

patching

Yep, got notice in-game on Rimor about it. So what is this patch about? Hopefully addressing near the impossibility of logging on to Rimor I hope.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

Or fix the crashes, last night i was taking my eng from the city gates in omni ent to backyard 10(also in ent) dropped to desktop twice in that short run, could have been my computer acting up of course but has usually been stable in ao
    Rimor Server
    Robotgubben lvl 173/14/29 engineer

Angry Bomb warning!!

FC, you now have 30 sec to get out of you're office before a bomb whipe the whole HQ down to the level of the earth!!!

Sounds familiar to anyone?? That is how FC treat us players when they need a patch..

General Changes:
    -We have made another fix to the "black door" issue, that should prevent you from getting stuck in mission dungeons. If you still experience this problem on Test Live, please use /bug and report it.
    -Fixed a bug where you could not paint a Yalmaha below quality level 130.
    -The Newland City and Desert map should not work as intended.
    -We have moved the Tir grid exit point a bit further out in Tir County.
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

Originally posted by Third Eye
    General Changes:
    -The Newland City and Desert map should not work as intended.
    Man, I hope this is a typo.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

i hope.

I hope they fix the problem i sync problem i have when trying to execute a nano it say i must wait for previos nano program to finish yet my last nuke was already done like 3 seconds before.
    And i hope they give All proffs some love and Make nt's into what they are suppose to be
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

Lol dont bet on it

Is this the 4th consecutive monday they're patching ? Then Tuesday they're patching the monday patch. It's getting pathetic ! Once again there's gonna be no difference in lag, rubber banding or black doors.
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

Changes 16.12.02
    We have made another fix to the "black door" issue that should prevent you from getting stuck in mission dungeons. You will still experience warping when your client is out of sync with the server, but this should only happen on rare occasions. You may still see black doors, but the quick server update will make you able to continue exploration within seconds.

Fixed a bug where you could not paint a Yalmaha below quality level 130.

The exit point of the Tir Grid has been moved away from the city gates.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. found the patch notes. But seriously i get out of sync with your crap server every mission nerfcom.
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

hehe

Originally posted by Aguitha
    Is this the 4th consecutive monday they're patching ? Then Tuesday they're patching the monday patch. It's getting pathetic ! Once again there's gonna be no difference in lag, rubber banding or black doors.

...So?
    We did get new hats and glasses.. They work.
    /sarcasm

To FC:
    Please test things out on test-server.
    WHEN it works there, pls upload THAT to Live.
    If it don't work on Test, pls fix that so it work, BEFORE you
    upload to live.
    If you later figure out that there is a bug on live-patch,
    pls patch the patch on Test BEFORE you patch the patch on Live..

Is it so hard to understand?
    If I had worked like FC devs do, my boss would have fired me in a day.

Sometimes I wonder if Anarchy-Online is a game, developed and
    developing by a 16 yo kid, in he's basement room, with a PII, NT-4 server, on a 4Mbit token ring network..

It seems like that 16 yo kid is checking he's mail (support@funcom.com) once a week, and read the bullitin boards sometimes, when he feel for it.

That kid is draining us for 13 bucks pr month people...
    Best Regards
    Gladiator Maximus Wizzerrd Meridius
    Squad Commander of Project EDEN.
    Level 205 Nanomage MP.

I am required to kill, so I kill. That is enough!