Thread: Yalm Bug when zoning

Question Yalm Bug when zoning

Hi all
    I've just bought an old version yalm and when I zone, my yalm is still equiped (still in Hud1 but grey icon) but I'm not in yalm anymore... So I have to unequip and reequip my yalm every time I zone.

Is it a known bug ? Any suggestion ?

( I am a non NW user)

Yes, the problem is "a rounding error" (told by GM), so the system believes you dont have enough skills to equip the yalm. Its been like this for as long as I have played this game (about a year).

Add a few more points to vehicle air and the problem is no longer there. Annoying? Yes, definately. Cause I KNOW how eager you are to use it, and that you obviously dont want to spend more IPs on that skill than absolutely neccesary.

Try puting points into the stats that Vehicle Air depends on, rather than put IP directly into VA, same effect, but the IP will be better spent
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

thanks for the answer ...

I will try to buff my Sense ability to gain a few points in Air vehicle ... If it works, I ll correct this next level

some more details on the problem...

It doesn't take into consideration dribble down from the stats of the equipment you are wearing. I had full QL170-QL200 Kirsh Kevlar which raised my Sense (primary stat for Vehicle air) and Agility (secondary stat for vehicle air) about 20 points each. I had to raise my vehicle air *6* points above what i needed to get my yalm to quit dequipping when zoning. I did this mostly by raising my Sense, Agi and Int since I would need to speand more IP in those areas at some point anyway.
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech