Thread: are there any threads here i could read that FC has replied to in the last 10 days?

are there any threads here i could read that FC has replied to in the last 10 days?

just wondering if they have an official statement or reply, about anything, anything at all, im starting to feel like we're all stars of the Truman Show...

--hail
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

ROFL

We complain and argue amongst ourselves and if we raise enough hell, then someone might respond, lol.

Other than that, it's Funcom and their agenda. Although, I would think they must take notes of some sort. I suppose these boards can be seen as more of a Beta board with little response. Hey!....This board is just like AO was in Beta.....coincidence?

Well, this page should get you started.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

oh wow, sweet, ty vm mharc
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov