Thread: Eww, mobs don't run any more - they warp

Eww, mobs don't run any more - they warp

Is FC making pets warp already? Cause monsters seem to warp instead of run . I tried to stay few miles away from monster while sending in pet. Ohh no, monsters saw me. As soon as i get the message, WHOOSSSE, ahh they already at my feet and peeking at it. Ahh, this look familiar, it's a reclaim booth.
    Thanks .
    Someone asked FC to make pet warp instead of pathing... FC went and make mobs warping - Is it just me or anyone else seeing this?

Competely agreed. Warping mobs sucks.

FC, there are idea: make 'mini warps' for mobs, not all the way warping, but just beyond current obstacle. It will be kinda emulated pathing.

P. S. Was gonna add some sarcasm, about this problem was solved in DOOM 10 years ago, but yeah, really no, Cyber Demon did got same problems with pathing. Lucky he didn't warp.

It's really starting to piss me off to die because...

It's really starting to piss me off to die because I outrun the mobs, so they get to warp just behind me, within hit range.

The fact that they're rooted/snared doesn't seem to prevent this fact one bit either.

Or when I try to play my engineer in a mission:
    I get aggro and run, put pet on mob, hoping he'll take aggro...
    I run into another room, mob warps after me and hits twice the second it warps, my pet is stuck somewhere, my pet doesn't warp...
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

hmm maybe in the ideology of FC

They prefer to warp a burger to their computer than go take it...

i am like that anyway...

But can someone from FC tell me what new technology use the mobs for warp ? u know, warping that quick without doing same effect as quick fixer grid... oh strange

Why not stop warping ? that suck, useless except a cheat from computer for reset aggro :/
    Vaultcitizen ADV 190. Teh pistol gimpness
    Catspawgirl NT 171. Pnh/Ior Dispenser
    Mareva Fix 167. GSF, Hot and fix grid Dispenser
    Canigou MP 135. CI Dispenser
    Pipboy2001 MA 80ish in gamboling doing /fblock.

Rubi-Ka 1

allways /tell Vaultcitizen