Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if... (Fixers and Towers)

Perhaps they could give different functions to the engineer. A fixer could hack a tower and disable its alarm for a time. An engineer could hack a tower and disable the benefits it gives for a time? Or somesuch. It would be rather cool for engineers to be able to turn off that nice 'huge bonus hp' advantage for 10 minutes or so during a fight

Certainly raise the bar on 'who to gank first'. Now its a toss up: Nuke the doc! No Nuke the NT! No nuke the trader! Hehe

Ok....let the fixers get that "hack", but make it so ONLY the fixer who does the hacking can attack the tower without the owner being notified.

Making us all have to patrol our bases would turn the game into work.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Originally posted by Morelian
    Ok....let the fixers get that "hack", but make it so ONLY the fixer who does the hacking can attack the tower without the owner being notified.

Making us all have to patrol our bases would turn the game into work.
    Like title caps, BS missions, and mobs that it takes 25-45 minutes to kill (after taking an hour to spawn) isn't already work?
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Im all up for having engineers do SOMETHING. The entire engineer community was very dissapointed when NW came out. Something which should have logically been our specialty was not granted to us (instead, you need psychology to place a tower, as if it needs convincing. "I think, you, Mr Tower, should connect with your inner feelings as whether you want to be placed in that position or not...")

I'm sorry Mr Engi, I don't think Doggy style is a viable position for a controller... and what would the other towers say?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Even if your minds confused,
    then this is what you need to do,
    you need to get that mixed up feeling upside in from out of you" -Mr. Bones

Talking

that would be cool but i wouldnt give it to a fixer though. they have too many good things. Give it to the engineer who cant do **** in PvP. MOre power to the engies!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12