Thread: Buffing out of range players in a tower area...

Exclamation Buffing out of range players in a tower area...

I'm a lvl 87 MA, my guild has a ql 30 controller, (We're pretending I'm the highest player in the guild), if we get attacked by a lvl 50 guild I can't do anything, I can just watch 'my' tower crumble...

I don't see the point in me supporting a tower as it is, why would I want to pay tax for it? (Ok crap cash for a ql 30 tower, but that's not the point here)

What I want is that defending guild members should be allowed to buff outside level range. Doesn't that sound fair?

Like allow guild members to take part, as it concerns them all.
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

you can just team with them silly girl!

You know what else is silly?

Having Doctors standing in 75% gas healing their allies who are fighting in 25% gas -- making the Doctor unable to be attacked and essentially turning the players fighting into Gods.

It happened yesterday at the tower battle in PW. It was really quite stupid. At least we were able to take the base anyway. Playing with the 75%-hugging Omnis was a little too obnoxious for me

Sheffy

Not easy too attack 10 OT vs 50 Clanners...

I guess clanners would had just rushed into certain death?

Don't misunderstand -- I didn't expect everyone to rush.

But its one aspect of the game mechanics which I think needs some looking into. It also happens in MMD and Tir Arena.

The one way for us to get around it (using yesterday as an example) would simply be to run back to the controller and wait for you all to come into 25% instead of camping the suppression border. But what fun is that