Thread: 178 Trader wants to settle down.

178 Trader wants to settle down.

I have been in far to many guilds in my days. Im semi-bored atm because Im having a hard time finding fun stuff to do, so I have been browsing guilds alot lately to get a change of scenery.

Im tired of living like that so I want to find myself a guild I can settle down with.

I guess Im looking for a guild that do stuff together, has an active guildchat, and maby have alot of 150+ people in it.

Any nice flock of peoples out there? I just want to get it right this time

Does RP interest you at all? Unity of the Roses, Mercury Dragons, and my own guild all do some RP and have various events. Perhaps one of us is worth a look?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Well bye then Wrangeline, hope you find a guild you like to be in but remember you dont realy get more out of it then you put in, maybe a break from AO would be the thing.
    God's speed.

We've just formed a new 150+ clan called 'Arion'. We're small right now but adding more. Being a small clan we all tend to group together and chat quite a bit. Youmight recognize some of the faces too

Send me a tell if you are interested.
    Nursebetti 200Doctor

Try joining Tradeskillz, we are always looking for new members and should be perfect for a trader.
    RK-1 Aarseth 156 Sold
    RK-1 Baldour 100 Ma
    Unit Commander of Axis

Nope, i'm not dead, i'm a geologist, and this soil is very interesting.

OTA

If you're interested, we're a pretty big guild now.. around 250 members (some alts of course). A lot of people in the 160-180 range. Very active chat. Guild teams, tradeskills... fun.. easy going.. nice guys and gals.

If interested, gimme a tell.

Mediccus
    Advisor: Omni-Tek Assassins

hehehe... 'line, join my guild

www.lionsclan.com

Post in our forum if you are interested

or /tell Sware if you have any questions.
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

wow

Lots of interesting offers allready

What Pally wrote is pretty much what I want from a guild. Guild-teams for xp is ten times better than the random drive-by-teaming. Only one thing tho.. Im Clan ure omni. Its a shame Omni are dogs or I would have taken ure offer
    Last edited by Wrangeline; Dec 17th, 2002 at 18:53:29.

DOH!

Welp if you ever decide to cross over from the dark side, let me know! I'll even offer to help you run missions to get your new omni board!

Good luck!

Pally

hmmm

Go Omni u say?..

...wonder what that would be like..

..interesting

Hey Wrangeline,

Before you go omni (shudder) why not give Arion a try?
    Nursebetti 200Doctor

RK-Mafia has undergone some restructuring and the like. We recently split into upper and lower guilds. Untouchables is lvl 0-120 and RKM is 120+. We are considerably smaller now (lost everyone below lvl 120 heh) but are looking to grow. We do alot of unique hunting and try to do in-guild teaming. We ahve a lvl 150 base in DAV witch is big and beutiful and growing. We ahve plans for a lvl 200 base. We go on base raids, and defend other guilds towers when they let us know they are under attack.

We are going for the 'family' feeling rather than 'we ownz joo' feeling, but we are looking at growing. We want anyone who can maintain this feeling.

Please, send a /tell to Elektro, Holyfire, or Rhyz and them them know if you are interested.

We are here: http://rk-mafia.tinajaslair.com/main.html