Thread: Is the Nano Resist check broken on mass blinds?

Is the Nano Resist check broken on mass blinds?

I know this has become a favorite weapon for nt's lately, but with 1700 NR, they seem to land it on me too often in mass battles.

I've heard they target a low person to cast it and it affects me, but shouldn't there be a second check on my char?

Tell me what you think, if you've seen this too.

There should be a second check on all AoE's. Dunno if they messed up.

Also remember that resist % is very low on blinds
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

bumpz i need to check resist on it but i resist 100% nanos all the time from lvl200s except aoe ones from little fixer snares otherwise all aoes hit me nukes roots kinda lame

i remember some fixers talkin at a unique spawn they couldnt mass snare the mobs if they targeted them directly but if the fixer targeted himself and cast the aoe snare it landed /shrug

edit*

btw maybe the aoe when cast on yourself (which has no negative effects) checks the casters nano resist instead of the targets it lands on :x
    Last edited by gwend; Dec 16th, 2002 at 04:58:43.
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Originally posted by gwend
    i remember some fixers talkin at a unique spawn they couldnt mass snare the mobs if they targeted them directly but if the fixer targeted himself and cast the aoe snare it landed /shrug

edit*

btw maybe the aoe when cast on yourself (which has no negative effects) checks the casters nano resist instead of the targets it lands on :x
    No, FC said they fixed this because i.e. crats could calm mobs way out of their lvl range by casting on themselves. That's why a second check against NR was implemented.

So as i said, a second check should, according to FC, be there.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Its there Tantrum.....I seen it when in battle standing in a sea of black clouded heads I aint been blinded at all.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.