Thread: Mjolnir now recruiting

Mjolnir now recruiting

Hello all, I'm posting here to announce the opening of recruiting for Mjolnir (which is the name of Thor's Hammer in Norse mythology) on RK-1. We are a clan affiliated guild which is based on one simple concept- members have control, not the council.

We are open to all levels of players and styles who are clan. Our only rule is to treat your fellow guildmates and players with respect at all times. Any rules in the future will be decided strictly by a vote of the entire population of the guild. All voices have equal weight from level 1-200, from advisor to member.

So you want to PvP? Great. So you don't want to PvP? Great. The flexability allows for the members to decide the direction of the guild and there will be room for raid parties, role players, power levelers, whatever. You won't be walking into a situation where someone will tell you that you have to do this or that.

If you'd be interested in a truely democratic organization and just want to have more enjoyment playing AO, then you should take a look at what we have to offer. You can learn more about Mjolnir by visiting our guild site and forum which can be found at www.4monkeysoup.com/ao (please visit the About section of the site). If you like what you see, simply post a message about yourself in the forum under the Applicants section in the public area. You can also send a tell in game to any of the advisors: Demagouge, Sepal, or Xeraseus.
    Last edited by Xeraseus; Mar 31st, 2002 at 04:35:55.

If you're lvl 60 something or lower, you really should check us out. We have a very active mid-40 to mid-60 group. Also our lower ranks are now filling in and we have a few that aren't yet listed on the site. Go check it out.

www.4monkeysoup.com/ao

Xia

Do you want to become another number in some guild where the president wouldn't even recognize you if you ran into each other? Apply today and you can get in on the groud floor of an org that is made up of very dedicated members. Go read our about page at www.4monkeysoup.com/ao . You can take the easy way where you'll never really have a chance of being more than some lvl 2millions towel boy or you can step out and get in on the beginning of something great. Visit us today!

Xia

Xeraseus

Why do I keep playing? *edit* disreguard, ditched this game *edit*

Why Can't Chown Save?

Biding my time until the time is right........

getting bigger........don't miss out
    Xeraseus

Why Can't Chown Save?

If anyone is interested, we will be having a meeting tomorrow (saturday, feb 16th) at 8p.m. GMT (that is 3 EST and 2 CST). It will be at The Cup in West Athen if anyone is interested, please contact Xeraseus in game some time before the meeting and I could explain our political stance and vision. If you'd like more info before then, visit:

www.4monkeysoup.com/ao

and drop us a line in the guild forum while you're at it

Xer
    Xeraseus

Why Can't Chown Save?

Guild is continuing to grow. We aren't ninja inviting, we're more interested in recuruiting clanners who are enjoyable to play with and have a true interest in the game. I think that all members would agree that we have a tight, family atmosphere. Come visit us.

Xiauzon
    Xeraseus

Why Can't Chown Save?

We're having a meeting on Suday March 10th for the entire clan. If you're interested in knowing more about Mjolnir, go check out the site and forum. You can contact me anytime. Just send a tell in-game to Xeraseus.

Xeraseus
    Xeraseus

Why Can't Chown Save?

bump

Bumping this thread due to the fact that this is a fabulous clan.

I love you guys!

*sniff*

www.4monkeysoup.com/ao

Question A couple questions

Are you guys on RK1 or RK2?

Second, how exaclty do I apply? I went to the site and found nothing.

This group looks right up my ally and would like to get in touch.

Thanks,

Dephero
    {34} {Bureaucrat} {RK-1}

glad I got to talk to ya Dephero. Sorry for the vague instructions. We have straighten this out, between you and me. Anyway, for anyone else that wants to apply, go to the link that is listed here. Then click on the "Forum" link on the left side. Then post in the "Applicants" section of the fourum. Also, you can send a tell in-game to Sepal, Xeraseus, or Demagouge. We are the 3 advisors. We'll have a talk with you and iron out the technicalities.

Side note, were growing fast! get in on it!

Xeraseus, Trader
    Advisor of Mjolnir
    Xeraseus

Why Can't Chown Save?