Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Omni VS. Clans- Is Peace a Reality?

Originally posted by Jynke
    Laws, justice, and ethics are not one and the same.

What is legal is not always ethical, and what is illegal is not always just.

All I know is that prosperity for *all* Clanners is greater than it has ever been. We have no leader, we have no central government. Individual's have the right to determine their own path on this world... free from the arbitrary judgments of people that know them not. The repercussions we face for our actions, come from our Clan, Organization, and family and friends. Where they SHOULD come from.

Not some faceless 'crat it a orbital suite... motivated by profit margins.

Call it anarchism if you like, but we fought to get these freedoms and this prosperity... and I will fight OT employee or would-be Clan dictator a like, if they seek to take it away.

-jynke .
    Proof that Anarchy is a disease, a cancer. Persist, and perish.

Sure its great now when you have a struggle to unite you. End your struggle and what then? Farms must be tended to feed hungry mouths. Sewers must be maintained to dispose of waste. Education for our children must be paid for. Your cities must be policed so that your homes remain safe.

Methinks the dust you love so much has clouded your vision.

ORDER. Rule of LAW. These are the things that ensure the survival of any sentient race.

I count it as small price for Rubi-Ka to pay to cut the cancer from the body that life may go on. You may miss a hand amputated, but beter loss of some than all.

I think its time we were "cured" of the clans.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

My my, such harsh words Bliqz. I must say I have never been compared to a Cancerous disease. Very interesting, but your hatrid will only fuel the fire of the destruction that has enveloped both sides of this unending conflict.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Harsh? Maybe. But definitely realistic. People have a way of being enthusiastic when there's a cause to rally behind. Once the cause is over and it's time to return to every day life, they tend to get bored and don't want to deal with the hum-drum stuff.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Yes, and Nevver my cause to rally behind is peace. I think Bliqz just wants some plain Genocide.*cough Hitler cough*

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Originally posted by Benjacrat
    Yes, and Nevver my cause to rally behind is peace. I think Bliqz just wants some plain Genocide.*cough Hitler cough*
    Genocide is the eradication of a single race. I want the clans gone, I care not for racial issues. Everyone has a place in the Corporation. This fight is political in nature.

I suppose it was peace that blew up the appartment complex?

I suppose its peace that will feed billions of citizens?

I suppose its peace that is arming, training, and providing financial backing to Clan terrorists?

Make mo mistake, OT wants nothing more than an end to this outbreak of unlawful violencs against its citizens.

When will you all realise that Peace = ORDER, and rule of LAW. All this "freedom or death" idealism is a waste of time. The VAST majority of people would much rather live quietly in routine.

If you cant accept this, if you need "freedom or death", heres a bullet...try not to make a mess.
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

I don't like Clanners, they smell bad.

they have good toasted cheese sammiches though.

....*munch*
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Mmmmm....Forbidden Toasted Cheese Sammich
    God is a bullet.

Buy me some of that fancy Omni perfume to cover up my gun oil smell.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

I promise... I smell goood
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

I cant believe how much responce this post got

I quit/took a little break from AO (playing Neocron)
    and was blown away to see how far my post had gone.

Nice to see an active community!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567