I've been doing a lot of outside hunting lately in dynacamps, and here are some really nasty things I've observed that mobs do:

- When in the presence of a boss mob you get errors when trying to cast nanos, mostly the "you are already casting" message. Sometimes you can fix this for one cast by taking a step back and trying to cast again. I'm a fixer, not really a casting class, and this is a big PITA for even me. I was teaming with an NT the other day, and she was pretty much castrated because she couldn't nuke, calm, root, or anything until I told her how to fix it.

- Mobs in general warp to your position from 40m+ away. Sure, fine, people exploit by whatever yadda yadda yadda when you're standing somewhere mobs can't normally get to. But when you're trying to run away? That is total BS, the valid survival tactic of advancing in the opposite direction shouldn't be taken away by a band-aid fix implimented by some lazy dev.

- Meelee mobs still double hit. If they hit you, you see two shots of damage. If I evade, I only see one evade message instead of two.

- Nothing dangerous, but weird. Meelee monster mobs (haven't seen any human mobs for a while) use random ranged weapon effects and sounds, while still being meelee range. The type will change during a fight, it's not a specific weapon type used by all mobs. I've seen snakes that have chunkprojector visual effects and shotgun sounds, 34-IIs with SMG blasts, etc.