1) Have an ingame email system. I am not talking about OOC email, I am talking about IC email. Why can't we email other citizens of RK? It can work just like the tell buffering does, just let us have an interface, to review, delete, and forward emails. Alliances can email each other IC, you can contact vendors IC, make arrangements to meet IC, etc. There is not enough IC feeling in the game, it's a big OOC mood 24/7.

2) Have in game boards. Again IC. You are walking in trade and want a new nano, instead of wasting time at boards OOC and leaving the game, just go to a tradeskill store where you can check what's for sale and who wants what. It will stimulate the IC economy instead of the OOC "turn my player uber" board threads. Or how about an auctioneer? Forget sending tells on shopping channels, put something to auction, go do mission, and when you come back pick up cash from auction. Much more efficient since people would be checking out auction whenever they log. Or have the auctioneer send tells to those who turn on an option to hear new items being put up.

3) Fix the side windows, there has to be a better way to bring them into focus quickly than moving their title bar or turning them off and on. Let us click on any part of it and have it get focus right away. And since we are talking about windows, why can't we resize inventory and other 6 item per window windows?

4) Since we have an OOC channel, why don't we have an IC channel? In OOC players can ask technical questions and the like and in IC they can talk tradeskill, tower battles going on, etc. Give us a chance to RP. I heard a guy the other day from a guild trying to rally OT members to defend his tower that was under attack and whether he wanted to or not he was RPing right there and it was the first time I have heard an IC message in nonguild channels since I have been here besides the customary "clanners suck, die clan scum, etc."

These are some ideas which I have actually gotten from a free text based MUD I used to play before AO. If a free text based mud can do it, surely a company funded by us monthly can get it done. What do others think?