Thread: FC, come on this has to be top priority

FC, come on this has to be top priority

ok, org advantages vanish then respawn then fail to work, then work indoors, don't work out doors, then that swaps around, org advantages we paid millions of creds for last week are now cost 9 creds each, I mean come on.

The whole system is fubar, the whole point of booster packs was to make the game more fun, or at least more interesting, atm they are so screwed up, GM's and ARKS alike and at a loss to do anything.

All they can tell us is that FC know about the bugs, and there is nothing they can do,......man I don't envy their jobs.

FC you had a bad launch, ok it happens, the product you launched is so screwed up it's a joke, but you know what, no-one is laughing. (Except perhaps your competitors)

cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

hmm all our org advantages work for me. Just right after you zone they take awhile to reactivate on ya. And when we temp lost our ql200 tower we lost a pair of our advantages until we got it replaced.

Other then the annoying while minor problem of it taking 30 seconds to initalize in each zone i haven't had a problem with them.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Yep, the effects I'm seeing are fairley randomised it seems, some have them some don't one day, then next day it's reveresd.

I spoke to a GM about it lastnight all he could tell me was FC know, their sorry and the're not sure when it can be fixed.

ho hum

cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.