Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 250 Omni Tower in PW is DOWN !!!

Ooooh this is getting interested.
    WTB popcorn!
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Ach I wish people would stop insulting others for spelling words wrong...

I am not a native english speaker myself, there are moments when i write simple words in a way everybody and their brother laughs about...

Fact is, the spelling of a word does not necessarily say something about a person's IQ...
    I mean even American players I know spell some words worse than the average Japanese player would, they are by no means stupid in my eyes just because of this.

I've also talked to Truuth a bit.
    I can see that her diplomatic skills are at best subject to controversity but i do not think that she is stupid!
    The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.

My one post

Ok I will not get in a flame war but I am going to post here so you can hear the real truuth heh.

The fact is my org did indeed disable the sheild and initate the fight. That Acording to the higher ups enabled us to place a tower b4 anyone else (though we did not know this at the time) We did want the spot who would not - but also knew that there was alot of orgs involved - and was not our intention of saying thankyou move on. I felt though without total explanation of the deals made with sf - (found that out later) that the spot should go to a clan org that helped take the site. Mabie through a raffle of sorts etc.
    Though once I talked with aaronb I felt 100% as all others did. Now lets get to business why did I take the site?
    Well I got a good reason and sorry to make ya all sound dramish but it was not to ninja but to stop ninja's. I heard more than one org say that they wanted the site - also there was omni still in the area. Tradeskillz was the only org that could place a tower b4 the 20 mins was up. If we were to wait till that was up any org clan or omni could of placed. Once I heard that no one could place lenax said he could but did not have the skills. So I did what I deemed correct take the spot and stop omni from placing a tower b4 clan. So that way no one could claim it - and the facts could be sorted out later as to who got the spot and then when no one was around terminate the tower to the new owner.
    Now I did get pissy and actualy quite upset why? Because clanners people I fought beside and worked hard with and yes died with to help take the spot were immediatly attacking me sending me death threat tells etc. heh but I let **** calm down - hell the rules stated I could of kept the site but I did not - sf now has it. Now did I give it back because I got threatned? heh nope not even close for I realy only wanted what was fair for all the people that put the great effort into the area. Popular vote went for sf and sf got it simple as that. I do not like being called a ninja for honestly I see myself as a very fair person.
    I also want to add lastly yea I offered dragon 500mil for their spot hell aaronb even said heh good idea I never thought of that - can you blame me? But my offer was made b4 I heard anything about sf getting the spot. Now thats about all I have to say - other than one last thing truuth aaronb tried to explain to you it was a miss-understanding yet you still come here trying to cause drama - you need to get some luven or somthing for you do have some issues.
    Sf got their spot - no one ninja'ed it - and all is settled let the drama die. For we got bigger things to worry about than yesterdays news. Now if you feel the need to flame me go ahead but honestly I feal I did the right thing and even with all the piss poor things said about me and **** started given the same situation I would of done it again.

Slag

edited: wanted to say ty to Nalissa for your post
    Last edited by SUPERSLAG; Dec 16th, 2002 at 09:15:10.
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Thanks Slaggy -- now that tempers have cooled down and people have been able to hear the whole story, I think people will get over it.

The flames in this thread were from people making a big deal out of a whole lot of nothing.

We appreciate your support and the support so many other guilds gave in taking that base. Took multiple attempts and lots of strategy, but we did it. Feels good.

Angry

Glad it worked out.
    But... the same sec CT was planted you should have made it clear that it was just to claim the land untill it was desided who should have it. That way there would not have been any angry ppl, it would just have shown the cooperation within Clan.

Unhappy This thread

I cannot believe what I have read on this thread. I started this thread as a celebration of 1 of THE first 250 ( well 249 ) towers going down.

imho, a momentous occassion. I cannot believe that this thread then proceeded to go off on such a childish tangent !

I wish people would think b4 they type AND, as has now been clarified, Superslang's intention's were honourable.

...Tradeskillz was the only org that could place a tower b4 the 20 mins was up. If we were to wait till that was up any org clan or omni could of placed....
    ...So I did what I deemed correct take the spot and stop omni from placing a tower b4 clan. So that way no one could claim it - and the facts could be sorted out later as to who got the spot and then when no one was around terminate the tower to the new owner....

Originally posted by Chanell
    Ach I wish people would stop insulting others for spelling words wrong...

I am not a native english speaker myself, there are moments when i write simple words in a way everybody and their brother laughs about...

Fact is, the spelling of a word does not necessarily say something about a person's IQ...
    I mean even American players I know spell some words worse than the average Japanese player would, they are by no means stupid in my eyes just because of this.

I've also talked to Truuth a bit.
    I can see that her diplomatic skills are at best subject to controversity but i do not think that she is stupid!

does this mean I can call you channel?

EHEHEHEHEH

-BW

weeeee

I was there! Great fun... And very VERY booring... Takes way to long time.... And all the omnis gave up and fled... None to kill *sigh*

Well this just prooves it: it can be done...

But takes a lot of time... And a lot of ppl (who will get warped)

"Patience will achieve more than force." (Edmund Burke)
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

Re: weeeee

Originally posted by Poetica
    And all the omnis gave up and fled... None to kill *sigh*
    Wrong, not all omnis fled, most but not all.

heh true

there was some omnis there i could not attack... cause they were in a too low lvld team *sigh*
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

offering cash is cool since you make loads of it but come on 500m its a bit cheap for a 200-300

Re: weeeee

Originally posted by Poetica
    And all the omnis gave up and fled... None to kill *sigh*

Hmm maybe you should read some more posts on this board, then you'd know, that we didn't give up, but that the oh so great CC-system got the best of us.
    Just about *all* of our guild (defenders) was stuck in a crash-loop in the grid.
    Just to get the facts straight .

Yeah i ended up in a crash loop myself. Something isnt working as intended here

Re: Re: weeeee

Originally posted by Spacegipsy

Hmm maybe you should read some more posts on this board, then you'd know, that we didn't give up, but that the oh so great CC-system got the best of us.
    Just about *all* of our guild (defenders) was stuck in a crash-loop in the grid.
    Just to get the facts straight .
    You actually got my full sympathy... That warping thingy sux...

Got warped myself, and half my team got warped into rocks and **** and when our engie tried to warp em back, all crashed....

ARGH!!!!!

FC!!!!!!

Crash Loops

After all of the surrounding towers got destroyed, I wasn't able to log in for the next 3 hours.

I logged in once, saw the Omni CT being attacked, then crashed again. But before I went to that spot, I decided to scout around to find where the Omni were and found Elyham(sp?) group chilling down the cliff. Plus there was the other group, to the east I think, Morphex's group. But then I crashed for 3 hours and didn't know what was going on.

Good fight I say, from the defenders and attackers. FC needs to get things fixed up, maybe this next patch will do it? Oh wait... the one after? Oh wait.... the one after that?????

I agree with what was done on Slag's part, better to put in temporary tower so Omni couldn't take the spot again. And even more honourable when he terminated the tower for SF.

Platypus

Re: Crash Loops

Originally posted by Platypus
    After all of the surrounding towers got destroyed, I wasn't able to log in for the next 3 hours.

I logged in once, saw the Omni CT being attacked, then crashed again. But before I went to that spot, I decided to scout around to find where the Omni were and found Elyham(sp?) group chilling down the cliff. Plus there was the other group, to the east I think, Morphex's group. But then I crashed for 3 hours and didn't know what was going on.

Good fight I say, from the defenders and attackers. FC needs to get things fixed up, maybe this next patch will do it? Oh wait... the one after? Oh wait.... the one after that?????

I agree with what was done on Slag's part, better to put in temporary tower so Omni couldn't take the spot again. And even more honourable when he terminated the tower for SF.

Platypus
    Tip for the future: Log in another char, petition and have them warp u free. Works for me.

Originally posted by Toolwoman
    offering cash is cool since you make loads of it but come on 500m its a bit cheap for a 200-300
    much better then the "free" they gave it up for=)

Originally posted by arsiine

Not really arsiine - honor can´t be bought.
    Hardestdrugs, Doctor, 220
    Tenderly, Enforcer, 215
    Adacta, Bureaucrat, 220
    Midshipman, Soldier, 216

A small, cute dog is called a doggy.
    A small, cute girl is called a girly.
    Now what do we call a small, cute Org ?

what arsiine is trying to say is that we dont care for the amount of money that is bidden.....

so i think you misunderstood him braut

Originally posted by arsiine

Hafenbraut coulndt say it better and I know we wouldnt sell our base for 1-2.000m too; she posted after our discussion about honor.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast