Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 250 Omni Tower in PW is DOWN !!!

Well, i dont regard tradeskillz financial offer as surprising. This is coherent with their guild chart, they are money makers, not fighters, so they use their financial power to buyout mines to make more money. Nothing big here. Great roleplay.

I spoke with a GM about the ninja settlers issue, and offered them the solution to regard the one who desabled the shield as the winner so that in a combined attack, all parties could agree in advance who would be the winner of the land. Looks like they agreed with the idea.

We also got ninjaed by "the vigil" guild on tuesday after organising a raid on a beach in Upper Street Bank. They refused our offer to swap it for a safer area in Galway Castle. Well the logic was respected a few days ago. As the weakest took the land, they couldnt resist the first clan attack today and lost it in half an hour. As a matter of fact their greed cost them a land.

The lesson? If you get ninjaed, as long as this problem is not fixed by funcom, just let the weakest get the land and wait for them to be wiped off by the enemy. Then fight again for the land and make sure the people you brought are reliable =)

hmm ... isnt Tradeskills base 25% now because they attacked an omni outpost ? seeing as how they probably havent built much there some omni guild could just swoop in and claim it. ** cough** but you didnt hear that from me **

/me sits back and eats his popcorn

Best talk to your guild leader before you make make any more posts

BtW , is this a server first ? first ql 250 controler to be killed ? (not making fun , just curious)

and i hope your not talking to me caelin , cause i can tell ya my guild leader dosnt think highly of what Tradeskills did and almost positive that if such action was to be taken he would support it 110% .

Was fun battle glad they worked out the story with base.

But i wouldnt mind to come and kill some claners if they didnt just to let you know if anyone esle will try to ninja from clanners i be there during 5% nd killing
    Last edited by Julia; Dec 16th, 2002 at 03:24:26.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Last edited by Killrmeta; Dec 16th, 2002 at 05:48:44.
    Killrmeta
    Veteran of Synergy Factor
    lvl 220!!!!11one MP Diety - Player since 2001

lol

*munch* *munch*

Always nice with popcorn when watching Rubi-Ka 90210.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Let's not go so far as to condemn Tradeskillz without hearing their official point of view. It just seems like a big misunderstanding to me, and i hate to see dissention in clan territoy. Clan has always seemed to be very unified to me.

Superslag has always been a stand-up guy imo. He serves a good example of the mindset of the guild, which is tough but fair imo. Now Intrepid (Shista in-game) is also a member and quite the work of art, but no need to judge the entire guild by one bad apple. As a whole, i think offering 500m is very much in keeping with their guild charter, as is exploitation of controller rules. A simple business deal it seems - although possibly a bad one in the long run - time will tell.

In the future it would be advisable for the guilds present to converse and work out who is to be the owner after the battle. Some promises might have to be made, some agreements signed in blood.. I like the thought of it already.

Yes I was talking to you Brutal Truth, nor I do not think highly of you due to your posts on these forums, you have shown the depths of childness atitude you will sink to.

Originally posted by Killrmeta
    Yeah, if omni's attack tradeskillz's new base in PW I'll go there to help..........help cheer as their towers fall!
    You also have shown your true colours along with Brutal Truth, best find out the facts of the full situation and listen to what your leader has to say, before leaping on the forums and writing posts.

I say its a sorry day for SF to have some members come make posts that only try to divde the Clans rather work together.

I salute all those who have fought in the confict to take down & defend DSA's Controler, it has shown it is possible.

BUT NOT in the way it should have been, due the inability of the defenders to grid to thier tower and the crowd control system.

I hope over the coming days these are sorted out by FC and we can see more even battles taking place.

see , this is the inherant problem with any major battle .

Omni began assualt on a Clan base in CAV .

Clan counter attacked

Omni got more forces , pushed us back and began killing the base again ..

Zone friggin crashs

You can not rebalance all the servers to handle any given place . What needs to be done is ... well i dont know what needs to be be done .... but it needs to be done ! (it wasnt CC this time . )

Unhappy

To Soulraiser and all the other Omni that defended that base you deserve respect for your effort. Everytime we destroyed your base we would come back and find it rebuilt. Even though you where outnumbered many times, you didnt give up. You kept trying to hinder our progress. That strategy worked, until today that is

To vorteks, you say a 'misunderstanding', well maybe. But once the tower was up, there was a lot of time to clear any misunderstandings up.

I'm dissapointed that after 4-5 days of raids (each one no less than 4 hours long), personally getting up at 3am to help my guild, and after a marathon 6 hour battle we end up with nothing!

Whats more, a quality 200 tower was placed in a 200-300 area, something that can be destroyed in less than 1 hour. Trust me, we have destyoyed omni bases in less than that.

Its a shame that after so much time and effort was placed into capturing this land that it will take such little effort by Omni to recapture

The Control Tower alone took around 2 1/2 hours to bring down. A 200 tower will go down in 15-30 minutes max.

And on a final note, as far as I am aware, that was the first 250 (it was actualy 249) tower to go down. Great job Clanners
    Last edited by Marbreth; Dec 16th, 2002 at 04:15:35.

I say its a sorry day for SF to have some members come make posts that only try to divde the Clans rather work together

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wait

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

ok , i think im done

no

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

omg that was to funny .... wow .... omg ...... /me sighs

You claim to read my posts on these forums yet make a comment like that ? I think you need to re-read those posts

/me grabs some popcorn , sits back , laughs some more ...

Superslag and I discussed this event at length, and the issue was more of a misunderstanding than anything. It was not his intent to "ninja" the base.

What is important here is that we learn and move forward. It has become apparent that to keep clan united, we need the leadership of the major organizations to work together. In situations like this, emotional reactions escalated to the point where people were making decisions that they really don't intend.

Communication is vital to preventing this sort of situation in the future. It is my intent to work with the other leaders to help promote better communication and cooperation. Hopefully in doing so, we can all find a way to fit together in the same world.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Originally posted by Caelin/Wayland
    I was there

alas not at today final battle, due to RL factors :-(

However in the last few day I have gained great respect for the defenders, who not once but Many times rebuilding that site back up after the hours of effort by Clanners to destroy all the surrounding Turrets/Guardians before assualting the Controller.

All I hope for is more epic battles of that calibur to take place, once Crowd Control is sorted out as to make it possible for defend to zone in without crashing, having members of the active attacking/defending forces being warped away.

i.e. Doc going LD then logging back in only to get warped out of area, not good for his team mates in dire need of healing.

I had FUN there with my agent, whoom for so long has be retired, yet I am logging on my Eng to go have FUN which to me is what this game is all about.

Best Wishes to ALL of DSA, I hope to see you again on the field of confict some where.
    I know for a fact that I would welcome members of that to guild to fight along side if there was a common Clan/Omni enmey to be countered.
    bumping this... I couldn't have said it better.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Originally posted by Brutal Truuth
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

omg that was to funny .... wow .... omg ...... /me sighs

You claim to read my posts on these forums yet make a comment like that ? I think you need to re-read those posts

/me grabs some popcorn , sits back , laughs some more ...
    I think you need to re-read YOUR posts

Just think , when the base goes 25% all you have to worry about is Tradeskillz ... I highly doubt anyone will come help them when you attack
    hmm ... isnt Tradeskills base 25% now because they attacked an omni outpost ? seeing as how they probably havent built much there some omni guild could just swoop in and claim it. ** cough** but you didnt hear that from me **

You have shown YET AGAIN your inability to not resist the inpulse to act your shoe size and not your real age.

However I happen to totally agree with you on one thing

You[Funcom] can not rebalance all the servers to handle any given place . What needs to be done is ... well i dont know what needs to be be done .... but it needs to be done ! (it wasnt CC this time . )

I say its a sorry day for SF to have some members come make posts that only try to divde the Clans rather work together.
    lets look at that statement . you insult me about my intelegence yet you seem to stupid to find out what guild i am in .

Yes I was talking to you Brutal Truth, nor I do not think highly of you due to your posts on these forums, you have shown the depths of childness atitude you will sink to.
    You were talking to me . Gee whiz . Which posts are you saying you have read ? obviously nothing outside of this post / thread .

Best talk to your guild leader before you make make any more posts
    I talked to him . He still thinks your an Idiot . Guess what , I agree with him 110%

Your either to Lazy to find out who i am or your just plain stupid OR your a mixture of both . (im leaning toward a mixture of both)

Just think , when the base goes 25% all you have to worry about is Tradeskillz ... I highly doubt anyone will come help them when you attack
    I stand behind my statement , I know i wont be there unless its to roast Marshmellows on your burning tower .

lame i didnt know you joined ts cae :/ suppose to be a good leet and come be happy with the other leets

i use to think you were cool :x ^^ <3
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Please understand that just because somebody is a member of SF, it does not mean they speak for the guild when they post on the forums.

A few SF members were upset with a guild placing a controller in a location we had been organizing raids on for the last week -- including the raid this morning which was a success.

They did not know the whole story before posting. Emotional reactions usually are not the most rational. I am sure you have jumped the gun a few times in your life as well, and said things you wish you hadn't. Let's try not to hold it against them.

Luckily, the situation has been discussed between Tradeskillz and Synergy Factor leadership with level heads -- and there is absolutely no conflict between our two guilds. It was a misunderstanding, and Superslang's intentions were in the right place.

Now put your popcorn away, there's really nothing more to see here

Thank you to everyone who came out this morning to help take down DSA's base -- it was a challenge (well, doing it within the time limit is the main challenge ). Each of our previous raids we learned something from -- and we were able to finally come out with a victory.

Regards,

lets look at that statement . you insult me about my intelegence yet you seem to stupid to find out what guild i am in .
    My apologies to all the members of SF accusing your guild having Truuth for a member, I am human and do make mistakes, I was in game talking to members of SF and incorrectly typed the wrong guild.

Guess it was mistake to play the game, talk to people in game and write a post, whilst between combats in a solo mission.

Not in that statement did I insult your intelligence, it was later on.

You were talking to me . Gee whiz . Which posts are you saying you have read ? obviously nothing outside of this post / thread .
    So all your posts in this thread are to be ignored? are you trying to say that your Real opinions are posted esle where?

I talked to him . He still thinks your an Idiot . Guess what , I agree with him 110%
    Well your opinions matter nothing to me, since you have shown you inability to find out the FACTS about the PW site, as for your Guild leader I guess he has not talked to either the guild leaders of SF or TS,

Well I guess that makes him a idiot also? I dont think so, I rather belive he has also failed to find the facts and has relied upon idiots like you for information.

Your either to Lazy to find out who i am or your just plain stupid OR your a mixture of both . (im leaning toward a mixture of both)
    Incorrect on both counts, I failed to double check my post and missed that I had put SF instead of Red.

I stand behind my statement , I know i wont be there unless its to roast Marshmellows on your burning tower . [/B]
    Well there you go AGAIN promoting division amoungst the clans, I hope that clearer thinking people guide your guild in the actions they take.

As Sheffy just posted
    Now put your popcorn away, there's really nothing more to see here
    I you wish to talk further send me a tell on Wayland

P.S Gwend I have not changed only my opinions of other has changed

EDIT: Changed intelliegnce to intelligence, since a simple transposition of letters is a minor mistake

"I hit all the right keys, but not necessarily in the right order"
    Last edited by Caelin/Wayland; Dec 16th, 2002 at 07:45:48.

I just have 1 thing to say

1. Intelligence, the word can be found on your ability tab. Even Funcom managed to spell it right, I am sure you can too.
    Last edited by Gold; Dec 16th, 2002 at 07:32:47.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast