Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 250 Omni Tower in PW is DOWN !!!

Talking 250 Omni Tower in PW is DOWN !!!

Yes! what a day for clanners. A major Omni strong hold in Perpetual Wastelands has finally been toppled.

Despite previous un-successful attempts the Clans strength and resilance shone throw.

Members from many high-level guilds were present and active in a show of clan unity and defiance, for it was on this day that the tower in PW was defeated.

A big shout out to all who helped, this just proves that the Clan's strength is strong and this kind of unity can move mountains, literally

Check out 'that' moment of history here <click here>

how does 1 crit on towers?
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Don´t thank your fellow fighters, thank FC dev.
    They´ve done far more to bring it down than you ever could.
    See the "lucien" thread for that.

Oh, and it was about time you finally managed - what took you so long ?
    Hardestdrugs, Doctor, 220
    Tenderly, Enforcer, 215
    Adacta, Bureaucrat, 220
    Midshipman, Soldier, 216

A small, cute dog is called a doggy.
    A small, cute girl is called a girly.
    Now what do we call a small, cute Org ?

and to make it even more memorable tradeskillz ninjaed the land and put up a gimp ql200 control tower wee

has there been a 5% tower battle yet?
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Yeah it's down due to FC's glorious bugs... an ARK that finally came (after my main char was stuck for about 2 hrs in a crashloop) even admitted to that.
    He admitted that there *have been some CC problems today* and that therefore we lost our base to a bug.
    Nice one...

Originally posted by gwend
    and to make it even more memorable tradeskillz ninjaed the land and put up a gimp ql200 control tower wee

has there been a 5% tower battle yet?
    god dam you are lame

as you know an ARK came and state the landrights went to the guild who deactivated the sheilds, which was Tradeskillz. So what is your point Gwend?

damnit....i love to read about unity and a few lines later i read of "ninja placing"...

lol...

shame on you....

what a pity....thsi wonderful spot..messed up with a lousy ql 200 controller.....

watch out....we will be ther if you wanna replace it

we did it one time in cav...we will make it a second time as well

Last edited by Killrmeta; Dec 16th, 2002 at 05:48:20.
    Killrmeta
    Veteran of Synergy Factor
    lvl 220!!!!11one MP Diety - Player since 2001

ya look at what time i posted that was before the ark showed up i take it back :>

and grats on the new base

mmm k
    well ill take that back then
    and thx

<3

deleted* theres a reason i stay outta politics. gonna continue staying out.
    Last edited by arsiine; Dec 15th, 2002 at 23:39:19.

Not to feed the flames... BUT Tradeskillz even offered money for that spot.
    Of course Omni would never sell to the Clans, so we fought to the very end, well tried to anyways, since the the Masters of CC were not on our side... wonder if they got bribed by Tradeskillz as well .

I was there

alas not at today final battle, due to RL factors :-(

However in the last few day I have gained great respect for the defenders, who not once but Many times rebuilding that site back up after the hours of effort by Clanners to destroy all the surrounding Turrets/Guardians before assualting the Controller.

All I hope for is more epic battles of that calibur to take place, once Crowd Control is sorted out as to make it possible for defend to zone in without crashing, having members of the active attacking/defending forces being warped away.

i.e. Doc going LD then logging back in only to get warped out of area, not good for his team mates in dire need of healing.

I had FUN there with my agent, whoom for so long has be retired, yet I am logging on my Eng to go have FUN which to me is what this game is all about.

Best Wishes to ALL of DSA, I hope to see you again on the field of confict some where.
    I know for a fact that I would welcome members of that to guild to fight along side if there was a common Clan/Omni enmey to be countered.

Originally posted by Atda Office

god dam you are lame

as you know an ARK came and state the landrights went to the guild who deactivated the sheilds, which was Tradeskillz. So what is your point Gwend?
    hehe so ARKs make up the rules do they? as far as i see it if a clan org thinks they were ripped off they have the right to fight for it in 5% thats the reason there is 5% so you can going to have the clanners who agree with tradeskillz and the clanners who agree with the other org fighting it out and essentially the largest side wins
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

"I know for a fact that I would welcome members of that to guild to fight along side if there was a common Clan/Omni enmey to be countered."

thx caelin....

same thing vice versea...

you all gained a lot of respect for your organisation,teamplay (way better than ours),and your will to get this spot.

cya on another raid...i will /bow before attack

Originally posted by Killrmeta

No, tradeskillz is lame/stupid for doing that. SF has been organizing raids on that spot in PW for 3-4 days. I was there for 2 of those raids and didn't see many people from your guild there. Mostly SF, Storm, Apoc, Red, LC.
    You had no right to it and I hope that the land is worth all the enemies you just made.
    Yeah ... they disabled our defense shield both yesterday and today, but that´s the only thing I as a defender have seen from Tradeskillz in the 5 days we fought for that piece of land. Not counting all the lowlvl greys they brought yesterday and Superslang standing way way way way way back somewhere in no-mans-land of course :P

But seriously ... I was there all 5 days for all 6 hours of defending each and I have seen lots of people and lots of orgs there numerous times and in force. But there aren´t that many Tradeskillz people on that list ... and even fewer made an impression.

In the end of the day all Tradeskillz will be remembered for is that they wanted to pay us money if we gave up the base without a fight ... a cheap 500 million credits for our honor and that of every Omni that fought with us there the last five days. Of course we decided to fight ´til the end, knowing that we couldn´t hold that position forever.

Too bad that CC, hourlong crashloops and lag made it impossible for us, to die for our base like we did the rest of the week, since we set foot on that piece of desert soil. No grande finale for us, which is too bad ... I really wanted to go down fighting and not staring on the server lost screen without a chance to log back on for hours. But in the end of the day I know that we haven´t sold out ... and that is what counts!

"Being neutral in AO (...) is not viewed as a 'side' in and of itself." - Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison

Chris Soulraiser Bounocore - Proud Director of Dragon Security Agency

+ 220 ENF, 220 SOL, 220 NT, 220 ENG, 220 CRAT, 220 MP

Last edited by Killrmeta; Dec 16th, 2002 at 05:48:32.
    Killrmeta
    Veteran of Synergy Factor
    lvl 220!!!!11one MP Diety - Player since 2001

ROFLMAO

This is better then my popcorn threads in Tara forum :P

I wish things could have been difrent ... i was looking forward to perticipating in a good clean fight out there after reading Luciens thread about balancing servers and all . Guess it got bugged

Glad you didnt give up for a measily 500 mill also . Just think , when the base goes 25% all you have to worry about is Tradeskillz ... I highly doubt anyone will come help them when you attack .

Good luck to you and :

FC fix CC or Remove it completely !

Wow Soul woher kannst Du so gut Englisch ?

Sorry guys

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast