Thread: Wuts with the lag yo!!!!

Angry Wuts with the lag yo!!!!

Stuck in tir grid area for 10 minutes then crash to blue screen?!?!

Okay my hardware is weak (Alienware Sux!!!) but you cant dismiss the lag....tir grid is awful.

This is a daily thing, i avoid using Tir, and BS grid as much as possible the only problem is thats wher you go to get teams.

Why not let team channel go server wide? That we we can be looking for a team in borealis and peopla in Mort can hear us?

I bet that would help a bit.
    When its a choice between two evils, i always choose the one ive never tried before.

Look in looking for team chat.

Alienware is the best!
    Hmm....that might be a good idea, but a world wide team chat would cause trouble, too much spam.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

alienware is over priced crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

yea, nice suggestion tho, global team chat, for your faction.. i like it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOUR NAME IS *GIGGLE*

IT'S...

IT'S...

DIC-----HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DELICIOUS
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

F00Haaaa!!

Bump for funcom to take note!

FACTION TEAM CHANNEL NOW F00's!!!!!

imma get my alt....
    When its a choice between two evils, i always choose the one ive never tried before.

Alienwate Sux0rs

Dont be ashamed just because you got suckered like the rest of us..

Alienware is JUNK! There tech support is ridicuous...You must leave a message and they call you back?? Hasnt heppened yet...

The machines are thrown together and tweaked by Al Gore himself...

Thats right folks he invented the internet, social reform and now Backass rigged Junk PC boxes with a purty paint job!!!! For twice the price of a normal machine!!!

And there at fix at home warranty...liez! Ive had to ship the bucket of scraps back to them 3 times now and each time it comes back more borked than the last time...I asked why i dont get in home support like paid for...They tell me they dont have any contacted tech's in Atlanta...Atlanta...The biggest city for IT in the S.E....

They're crooks, they're machines are junk, they steal money for tech support contracts that are never honored and they DO NOT build it the way you would...instead they build the way you would if you were a fooking halfwit munkee bumper on heroin.

Dont waste your time or money on Alienware.

Alienware: Jello...'Jello did isa da technica supurt.

Me: Yes i just got my computer back from repair for the third time and it STILL crashes to a blue screen everytime it boots up....

Alienware: Habe u tried reeeebutin jet?

Alienware: jello? Meeester?

maybe they were made from alien parts?

Not sure I like the idea of a global LFG channel
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person