Thread: Omni is out of PW

Omni is out of PW-THX to ALL DEFENDERS

sad but true...

i think its about the time now that our 250 controller in PW goes down.

i really would like to see it but its not possible to watch for us as i explained in the "lucien" thread...
    either im in a crash loop or i get killed.

k
    now for something completely different...

we had a lot of fun down there the last week and i really appreciate all the help the DSA got from many omni guilds during that time.

it would not have been posssible for us to hold the base this long without your help.

i will not take the risk to write names cause there were so many ,iam sure i will forget some.
    but every single one of you would have earned it to get mentioned.

thx a lot and we will come to your aid whenever you call us.

DSA needs a bit of a rest now...we are financially broke since we spent xxx mills to rebuild those bases.
    and we are exhausted.

so if you wanna find fun again at stupid team missions,just try to hold a ql 250 base in PW.

afterwards you will feel like on holidays in a team mission ..and you will really enjoy it.

During this week of total action (work,implanting,placing,re-implanting,getting cloth on again,fighting 6 hours,fall asleep)
    every day we really learned a lot and we also have respect to some opponents.

i think i never belived that i would say something like this but....

also a thx to all the storms,apos,synergys,etc,etc,etc,etc...out there.
    you really didnt hang loose on this issue and you didnt stop attacking til you have gotten what you want.

its yours now i belive (maybe zone crashed i dont know) and you really earned it.
    you all have my respect and the respect of DSA.

since we had different ways of solution i am glad we choosed this one.
    die with pride and loose with honor.

we will see us again on the battlefield.
    whatever may come....i will always think back of these first NW days,and our week of DSA presence on this server as an really cool thing.

muchas gracias
    Agent Factotum
    foreign minister of the DRAGON SECURITY AGENCY
    Last edited by Factotum; Dec 16th, 2002 at 00:08:58.