Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucien...

Yesterday I was holding aggro of the QL250 control tower for about 20 minutes (thanks to the 4 docs keeping me alive). Suddenly the crowed control system decided to warp me out because your superb algorithms decided that tanks are not worth staying.
    Pangur, lv200 Ranger of Axis

Cz is there a way we can also look into LIMITING the number of attackers based on the number of defenders ?

There are multiple instances where Huge attacking forces have attacked sites where minimal resistance due to overwhelming odds and attackers. I myself do not feel that the defenders of a base should be allowed to be taken out or attacked when they are outnumbered 5 to 1 or even more.

Originally posted by Zeronx
    Cz is there a way we can also look into LIMITING the number of attackers based on the number of defenders ?

There are multiple instances where Huge attacking forces have attacked sites where minimal resistance due to overwhelming odds and attackers. I myself do not feel that the defenders of a base should be allowed to be taken out or attacked when they are outnumbered 5 to 1 or even more.
    I do. It's called making friends and pitching in. Do your part to help others and they will most likely return the favor.

If you are outnumbered the base should fall.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

Yeah god forbid that people actually sleep.

That last just sounds like bases are vulnerable for too many hours out of the day, not a CC system problem.

The CC system was really bad, but since they've made changes, maybe it won't be quite as ugly as before. We'll just have to see. Pretend we're on the test server as far as the CC stuff goes

But in all, I am not very optimistic about the exploits that we'll see due to CC systems.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Yes...I know. I am wondering what they will do myself. But passing things off as your Org not having that many "friends" is not a good excuse in my opinion (which I know means very little) for a BIG org to obliterate a smaller one who even when trying to call in reinforcements cannot get there there in time and so while backup is in transit your towers are falling. This is a game yes, it is called Notum WARS yes, but at the moment it is also a don't even bother if you are a small org wars.

Re: Dear FC, is CC a new weapon ?

Originally posted by Hafenbraut
    Just to get this clear - is logging xyz chars in the same spot and logging them
    in at the same time to have the area overcrowded and
    prevent defender from comming in an "intended feature" ?
    Only want to make sure I can use it, too, without exploiting, since
    its a 100% safe way to take out *every* base QL.

Would be fun to wipe base after base without being in danger at all.
    Please let me know asap FC, can´t wait to use that new NW feature,
    rocks more than any other weapon I´ve ever seen !
    Great point, and why do people so refuse to play this game? Why do they look for every angle to find exploitable mistakes in the software, to do every thing they possibly can to avoid playing the game, to beg credits, to grief, to create exploits and unfair advantages? Why play a game if you refuse to play the game?

If you were 14 and rather homely, of slightly above average intelligence but so nerdy that you seemed much smarter, not very popular or outgoing, maybe having some illusory power, derived from exploits, over people in a game like AO would fulfillil some need, I just can't picture it being worthwhile to do crap like this for anyone else. Would just be a waste of time.

Originally posted by Troey

I appologized and let him know I really didn't have a clue what lvl he was and that I was just tabbing and attacking.
    Hmmm, that very gray health bar didn't give it away?

Originally posted by Sanskrit

Hmmm, that very gray health bar didn't give it away?
    there is only 1 shade of grey and lvl 149's are grey to me=). I have no remorse in attacking a lvl 149 teamed up with lvl 200 chars.

"Feel free to come back and raid the spot , The clan guild Tradeskillz Ninjaed it from Synergy Factor...... which means I personaly wont go to help them defend that base."
    Sorry i dont know about this, all i know is alot of members from my guild were involved, since i couldnt get help doing the dodga quest untill alot later on. I suggest you give Slaggie a tell in game. nicks Superslang.

Regards,
    Cazza
    :: Disco "Strayduck" Duck - Equipment - History ::

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12