Thread: WTT pppe(Soft) for a Hard

WTT pppe(Soft) for a Hard

I want to trade a PPPE(Soft) for a PPPE(Hard).
    I don't care money, I don't care stuff, i only want a PPPE(Hard).
    if u are interested, please /tell beaexn, RK1

hard usually trade for roughly 2 times what soft do because hard are so much more in demand. Not many people want bronto or dragon armour made. Tons of people want carbonum.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Soft now used to build Mantis armor, Flesh hood and as u say for Bronto and Dragon

As i said, i don't care money. i already have a Soft version. I only want a Hard version in that game, no other stuff. So i have post to guys in the same case than me, running QL57 team mission in order to find a PPPE(soft). if that guys found a Hard and Want a Soft, i am here. in the other case, my Soft will be overdusted in my bank

why don't you try to buy one if money is not an issue? or even offer the soft one plus some cash/items for a hard one...

as i said : i don't care money. then when a little guildmate need it, i give it millions i never have more than 5M on me so i don't have money to offer for pppe(hard) and if i sell my soft i will spent all the money in guilde mate so :

WTT pppe(Soft) for pppe(Hard) no other thing.

Check the Atlantean Market forum, a fellow is trading a PPPE Hard for a PPPE Soft and some credits.

Maybe he'll do a straight-up trade, dunno. =D
    Nenous

That's like saying you will trade 1 dragon sleeve for dragon chest. You have to make the deal look appealing.

this post is for guys who are interested, not for those who aren't ...
    and i disagree with u, i prefer being able to build Mantis, bronto, flech hood and Dragon with my soft than build Carbo ...
    Moreover Soft is as rare as Hard.

Originally posted by Beaexn
    this post is for guys who are interested, not for those who aren't ...
    and i disagree with u, i prefer being able to build Mantis, bronto, flech hood and Dragon with my soft than build Carbo ...
    Moreover Soft is as rare as Hard.
    ummmm?

if you prefer being able to build Bronto, Mantis and Dragon, why are you desparate to trade the Soft for a Hard ??

LOL

Originally posted by Atda Office

ummmm?

if you prefer being able to build Bronto, Mantis and Dragon, why are you desparate to trade the Soft for a Hard ??

LOL
    maybe he have two of them? else I don't know...

i have 3 soft.
    But now it's ok. Trade is stop