Hello all...

these are great ideas sure !!

Thirst thing : AO is beautifull, here are the most handsome characters in all the gaming world... Artist of Funcom know how to use motion capture... how a man could be thin, how a pretty girl just sit and look at you....
-think that in other games the characters always look like dismenbered dolls with fat shoulders, stupid head and walk around like old robots ! (even in the new game everybody seem to be waiting for... beuark...)
the world and it's towns are fantastics ! have you seen the green mist slowly engulfing Home as the night fall when you're just sitting on the edge of the forbidden chasm of the strange pyramid ?
have you see the sun rising at dawn in Omni forest ?
have you been flying over Trade as the sun upset ?

think also that's the only game with a REAL explanation about respawning... about soul and corpses...
I've played at numerous things... but this the only place where I accept to die... the only game where /terminate may be fun...

all trading is coherent with the industries... In FRPG this is never true...

So we must fight to keep this world alive... and FC must help us in this fight...

SOME of my ideas :

- open missions : make mission led to another mission... like mini-campaign. the object is not here in fact... or there's just a minions of the actual boss present with data on him leading to another spot where the boss is really. (this may be not far away...)
mission is just finnished and you are contacted by your employeer (in chat windows) because the boss was a cover for a real plot... theres secret entrance in the boss room wich led to another complex...

- mission led to annother unexploited places : like in the starship... or in the earth of an enemy town (for high level party).
like in appartment you must sometimes see the town from windows (even a "false" city with just the real atmospheric effects ?)... secret door may open when you find an object on boss loot and led you to the roof where you could go in the next mission cause the starship is docked here ?

- open to space : or "hardcore" missions (above level 150 )... aboard a vessel, like the precedent missions these must be non-terminals mission, when boss is down : red light and sound : you have 5 minutes for leaving the place or the ship automatically bring you to where the "boss" had to go...
Orbital station, Notum mining asteroid ? plenty of thing to loot, best objects of the game but with a major drawback : away from the so rich notum rubi ka, insurances wi'll not work, or work in a restrained way (loose all in inventory, or armors or just one aleatory thing ?...)...

you can choice not to do these missions but the fun thing its that you must choice : you try to gain more or you are afraid and you flee ?

for highest level : real thing may arrise on RK if these missions are a failure.
exemple : on the asteroid beta 7.ac b, Mad neutral scientist are constructing a canon to blast of for a short period the Aggressivity field of Omni Ent... if you don't destroy it, this happen and the scientists send a message on Clan OCC to reveal it ! THIS is Anarchy, no ?

AO must open to new horizons, we are in the far futur but we are all prisonners of Rubi Ka...
I hope that someone may give more ideas about that...

Sorry for my poor English writing skill, but its not my native language...

I'll continue this.... bye all !!!

IOmegha MP niv 83....
IOmin Ma 39...