Thread: Prioritized Improvements.

Prioritized Improvements.

This is such an important topic, I'm going to capitolize. =)

There are TONS of suggestions for improvements in this section, but most are of secondary significance. I'd like to start a list of things that need to be done FIRST, if you guys are intersted.

LAG ISSUES - probably the single most serious problem with AO.
    This is not only server lag, but visual lag. Anything that can be done to improve streamlining of game-element loading, and the reduction of gameplay-interrupting problems needs to be done, before there are more improvements to hats!

This is not a complaint, only a request for prioritization. First things first, as they say.

This is a horrible problem with notum wars... it definetly needs a fix
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

I totally Agree.

LAg Needs some attention

I know this isn't going to work, but it will help a bit..

I currently have a Pentium III Laptop 700 Mhz with 300 somthing mem. I am Dieng from lag and zoneing. With no traffic i get 13 FPS max

well i just bought me a AMD 2400+ Gforce 4 128, and 1 gig 400mhz DDR, and the basics, im building me a power machine, i hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !