Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mass Battles- Whose Feared?

<turns on his magic hypnotic powers>

You want to attack anything Not Boci..or Bociwen...attacking Boci or Bociwen willmake you irreversibly sick...Boci and Bociwen are not threats..

oh wait..Boci is soldier..Bociwen is MA..nm
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

NT - All those area crap and the anti fixer nuke
    Doc - They alway heal the ppl im about to kill
    Trader - Drain sucks

Originally posted by Julia
    NTs - Becasue of area damge, blinds
    Doctors - becasue of healing, debuffing
    Fixers - becasue of area snares.

The rest are just anoying.

I'll protect you. you pretty thang
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Thumbs up Bump if you think engys own in pvp

We can mezz, we can root, we can nuke, we can self-buff, all while out bot makes sweet love to a tree!

bump if you think the engys are the BEST profession for PvP.

Originally posted by Divinecross
    Guess this explains why everyone been gunning me down first :\
    That just might not be the whole reason Angy

Originally posted by Nalissa

That just might not be the whole reason Angy
    lol

Originally posted by Divinecross
    Guess this explains why everyone been gunning me down first :\
    Nah it's because you've turned me inside out so many times now it's not funny heh. Only one worse is Gwend *shake fist* 5 times now she's had the kill shot on my sorry butt.

Think I'll change my sig soon...

182 Fixer - Personal farm target for NT's and Doc's
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live! - Unknown

"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific." - L. Tomlin

Vyker - 182 Fixer
    ** Card Carrying Union Member (team)

My main is a 170 Trox MP.

He goes for NT's or traders first off (NSD )
    He "fears" soldiers. Damn those range monkeys! There is little to nothing worth shutting down, and their alpha's eat me for breakfast! What is the point in CoC or NSD with a Div9 up yer bum?
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

NT
    Fixer
    Doc
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Just a little curious about the responses that say "NT" on the top. Are you people talking about Kel's capable NTs or just NTs in general?

Jaesic
    172 NT (rk2)

Originally posted by Jaesic
    Just a little curious about the responses that say "NT" on the top. Are you people talking about Kel's capable NTs or just NTs in general?

Jaesic
    172 NT (rk2)
    Kels....heh...add blinds to it though...

Originally posted by Gold

Kels....heh...add blinds to it though...
    Yeah... AE blind is good. Still, I want to remind everyone who is thinking about NTs being on the top of the fear list that that is one very limited portion of the populace... one more case of the rules being defined by the minority. (yeah, I know I can use Kel's... just looking out for the poor buggers who can't)

Jaesic
    172 NT (rk2)

Heh well everyone knows i'd be trying to round folks up to kill the NT since im a fixer but ill try to be as unbiased as i can

Doc
    NT
    Trader
    Agent
    Tie between fixer/enforcer...fixer can AE snare you, crats can too i suppose but they don't have evac or as much RS..Enforcer, with the EQB it seems like once you're aggro'd by a EQB user if you don't run away asap you're toast...
    Soldier
    Crat
    MP
    Engineer
    MA :/
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

They way I see it, I get fear in my heart when I see 2 classes running at me.

Enforcer/soldier. Enforcer way more then soldier.

If I get drained or init debuffed I have to get out of the mix and sit till my virus scanner takes it away, that sucks, but now that I don't have to wait the whole duration its just a minor setback.

Odd as it may sound, next would be fixer and crat. AE snares suck.

Until it get fixed(February?), Crowdcontrol is my biggest enemy as agent in pvp, cause I cant get to the battle, or get ported semirandomly around.
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

I play Agent and in my play style the top 3 most feared professions in NW large scale battles for me are:

1. NT's

Area nukes, blinds, roots and occassional nasty single nuke too.

Area nukes are most annoying of all those although the damage alone usually is not enough to kill me, it is enough to make me retreat and regroup.

Blinds lower my ATT rating so much that my chances for good hits and crits is next to nothing, so when I am blinded, I am out of game till I am back at normal. Visual dont affect me that much, I can still use map...

2. FIXERS

Their snares make me slow. For my play style, speed is essential. Also root makes me target for longer than I like and they can dish some very respectable damage while I keep missing (GA IV Fixers). Also they are VERY hard to root.

Basically I try to avoid confortation with Fixer.

3. AGENTS

What you say? Well, again this is my play style. What I cant see, can kill me when I am weak. Believe it or not, for another Agent, the opposing Agent is dangerous. Popping out of nowhere to root me (again exposing me to danger longer than I want) or AS'ing and then running 100% crit... lets just say it HURTS.

///

Ok. Where are all the big bad Traders and Enforcers etc you may ask?

In current form of NW mass battles I dont really "see" Enforcers from closeup. Every Enforcer I have standed right next to, have been either super lagged or just ignoring pesky Agent since I have never been hit by Enforcer in NW tower battles

Yes, being in the receiving end of Punishing Rod or EQB _WILL_ HURT but as said, in my play style its a rare encounter.

As for traders. Shrug, they are just another Soldier in my view in NW tower battles. Sure they can debuff you (seems I resist 1/4 in full agro) but basically it just takes me away from battle for a moment.

I am sure Enforcers, Traders, Soldiers and whatever are far greater risks than any the three I mentioned here for _other_ professions or in other situations and play styles.

For me and my style, the list is above...

Zarch and da chars including lvl 182 Agent Daquis

there is NOTHING as horrid as seeing a huge fella come running like a friggin Freight Train and wielding that overgrown Pincer from a Queen...Wham Bam Thank you mam!
    in Rage and with Gsf, they are damn near unstobbable..root them? ya...right!

oh right im talking high lvl here...no noobfighting

I have never seen a fixer outrun a yalm...but i do have seen an Enforcer Pass my yalm while flying!!
    did i say unrootable?

im a trader/ fixer. Heck i could only dream of outrunning an enf with Gsf on!
    220/26 and an army of alts
    so much to do, so little time to do it

FEAR ME.

i dont like soldiers they kill me . All other profs fear me though and that is good. FEAR ME!
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

i don't like fighting docs - they debuff me and CH everyone.

i don't like fighting NTs - they blind and nuke me.

i don't like fighting traders - they make me chase them.

i don't like fighting fixers - same as traders, but they evac once they realize how hopeless it is. grr!

everyone else is fine tho

/Aka
    Akarah, Akarawr, Badunkadunk, Betresh, Donnar, Fivehands,
    Flugtag, Fral, Frieka, Geffy, Gefjun, Gefster, Gefz, Molebat...
    and a few more...

Advisor of Synergy Factor

Originally posted by Jaesic

Jaesic
    172 NT (rk2)
    Kel's is nothing to sneeze at but I believe vaguely remember NTs arguing that Volcanic Eruption was better in terms of damage over time because of the near instacast factor. But that was a long time ago and things may have changed since then.
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast