Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mass Battles- Whose Feared?

Mass Battles- Whose Feared?

ON a lighter Note since we all bemoaning CC and its inherit misery it brings to the larger battles.

I was curious who sees what classes are now Important to kill and how important some classes are for side to gain a upperhand.

Phinger NT RULEZ(not biased one little bit)
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

I would say QB/PR enforcers...
    Traders....
    Doctors...
    NanoTechs..
    Those are the toughest in mass pvp..

On a side note why does it take 6 of you to take my gimp ass down... and I usualy get away anyway... was just wondering...
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

I didn't mean that in a I can take all of you kinda way... i was just wondering because I've been gang banged recently...
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Fixers
    Docs
    Traders

everyone else i can root and kill ......... ok well maybe i cant kill em on my own ... but a man can dream cant he ?

nano techs. They can dish damage to people surrounding towers like no other. The AE blinds are the only attack that takes away the player's ability to get information, rather than just a meer character debuff. That is the most effective attack of all.
    Travesty
    martial arts has-been
    freedom fighter
    teen idol

"Dont hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because Im sleeping with your girlfriend."

NTs - Becasue of area damge, blinds
    Doctors - becasue of healing, debuffing
    Fixers - becasue of area snares.

The rest are just anoying.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

If you people could state what profession you play, that would help a tiny bit. I play as an enforcer

NT - blind is deadly, information is vital to survive, AoE

Trader - with no skills to use to my advantage, I have to regroup

Fixer - root, when rooted I have a hard time running away, and since my rage DO NOT break high level roots, I find reclaim very fast, getting gang banged

Doctor - Dots (i fear them, I always forget about them), excellent heals, you get them down fast, then suddenly they are are at full health :P and of course debuffing

Agents, MPs and Engies are very annoying, AS when im low on health, slayer tailing me, MP pet etc. They are great backup and make alot of confusion when working with the more dangerous foes.

I have not fought a crat so I cannot say, but I guess they will be very annoying too. MAs used to make me run, I dont think they do now.

All in all, if you fight in a group and SUPPORT each other, any combination of profession will make you think twice, thats what mass PvP is all about.

Take it with a grain of salt, I have not done much PvP...yet.
    "We are not retreating - we are advancing in another Direction."
    Member of the Dragon's Claw - Mercury Dragons

Beach - ".... this is a hospital.... observe silence.... "

*me glances around*
    Crats!
    *me laughs*
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

I fear an oposing force with large numbers of nt's
    They are like artillery... AHOHA!!

NT...
    NT...
    NT...
    Doc...
    NT...

hrm did I forget anyone? oh yeah... NT

Seriously though

NT - aoe blind + nukes are good dmg
    Doc - Team heals + palsy = suq trying to kill them or others
    Fixer/Crat - If you though fixer snare/root was ugly, wait till a crat gets a hold of you.
    Soldier - usuall immediately follows fixer/crat/agent/trader/nt/ roots and rips me to pieces with a huge alpha.

That's my normal scroll to drop first. But overall, good team using the noggin will beat the crap out of anyone that isn't. Doesn't matter if it was a team of ga fixers or a team of mp's. Six folks using concentrated fire on a single target ... owies.
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live! - Unknown

"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific." - L. Tomlin

Vyker - 182 Fixer
    ** Card Carrying Union Member (team)

Agents, MPs and Engies are very annoying, AS when im low on health, slayer tailing me, MP pet etc. They are great backup and make alot of confusion when working with the more dangerous foes.
    ack, getting bunched in with engies and mp's.. I knew it'd happen eventually :P

Engie bots don't get warped by CC they are uber!! NERF ENGIE BOTS!!!!

Anyways, I'd have to say
    NT
    Doc
    Trader
    as my top 3 as a fixer
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

I hate crats more then i hate traders.

becasue that ini debuff they can do to all nemeies in the area and you need to get something to hit you to take it out is mroe anyoing then being double divested and snared for 30 minuties becasue in this case i can just sit and remvoe it.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

docs are the worst...then nt's

actually, the only real big threat to anyone in ao pvp is the funcom dev...u know, the guy with the nerstick and the bright idea that crowd control is a good idea.

They put a real INI debuff on the crat area calm? I thought it had none, except for red tape which is sticky, and a single target INI debuff, not an AOE as it says in the description.

NTs are the first I like to take out, they cause too much confusion, traders are next but they can only disable 1 player, where NTs can send a whole crowd into chaos. Then come the docs, they come lower because they take too much effort to kill and it's easier to get rid of the NTs and Traders first.

everyone
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

I target Wal first, then everyone else.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

NT
    Trader
    Fixer
    Doc
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Engineer
    Engineer
    Engineer
    Engineer
    Engineer
    Engineer
    !!!

oh... you ment most feared?
    ~Chris

Really though.. nothing is worse than a group of 6 NTs... One AoE blinds, and then *bam* you are hit by 5x 2k damage (everyone within a 5-10 meter range is too). Anyone with less than 7000 or so HPs are dead meat. And then they do it again 6 seconds later. (plus you're blinded and they are NS'd so they can do it another time after that with impregnabiluty.)

~Chris
    Last edited by Megabio; Dec 15th, 2002 at 20:57:08.

Guess this explains why everyone been gunning me down first :\

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast