Thread: Slight bit of guild humor

Slight bit of guild humor

Logged onto thedeacon for a short bit today, just to chat with friends. In the span of two hours, I got more requests to join guilds than I've gotten team requests in the past three months.

"Yeah grab that MP! Let's get him in the guild...We just won't team with him like ever :P"

What the heck is up with the guild recruiting spree and why is everyone asking how high I can get my comp lit lol?

To the recruiters: No offense, but thedeacon has been in more clan guilds than clan teams in the past year. I'm pretty jaded at this point and it would honestly take an act of God (mocham) to get me to join another one

Or a hefty ass bribe

Or a really good foot to nibble on

In the meantime, I'm always available to hang with whenever I'm on

Luv ya!

-Deac
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Dec 15th, 2002 at 12:26:53.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

well we have acouple mp's in our guild deacon and they never have a prob finding a team ...

and towers require Comp Lit. so that is why they are asking..

/org invite

opps
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Hehehe you know, I really need to get up to snuff on these towers. I guess if they included A GODDAMNED MANUAL with Notum Wars, it would help

BTW, I got my copy of Notum Wars tonight...er or I should say CD KEY WITH A SECOND AO DISC KTHX FC.

I had this crusty old Dreamcast lying around in my closet so I take it to the local Funcoland to sell it. They won't give cash (cheap bastards) so I get a credit that can also be used at their sister company, software etc.

Well I spend a half hour dragging the wife in tow (yeah good looking blonde girl REALLY wants to be seen in a geek shop. She kept giving me that 'why did I marry you' look) and could not find a damn thing to hold my interest. She grabs Notum wars, puts it on the counter (God knows how she found it either. It was on the 'omg you actually WANT TO PLAY this game' shelf) and we walk out of their with....new voices that sound remarkably similar to Scrooge Mcduck and Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

I will say one thing though: If a nanomage female happens to see me running around pointlessly through town, please say "I need a....hand here". In fact, say anything for that matter. Nanomage female voices melt through me like a hot knife through butter. I swear to God I'm in love with every nanomage female at this point.

What was I originally talking about anyways? *plays the nanofemale .wavs and closes his eyes, smiling*

This is DEFINITELY worth the money!

Oh yeah, the personal towers are DA SHIZNIT! First, look at the inactive shell icon and let your imagination run wild. Next, make a macro for the /backflip commans. Now deploy the tower and repeatedly hit the /backflip macro. YOU'RE HUMPING YOUR TOWER!

Notum Wars rules!

www.aoscions.homestead.com files section... MY voice mod you'll love it .

also you are invited if you want to scions we have some land .. lol we lost our 200 and 150 and um 100 bases but we still have a 75 WooT but anyway always welcome my freind
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

j00 r00x0r br0!

I'll definitely keep it in mind!!

heh.. Im guessing you liked the voice mod
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

Too bad others wont hear it.. else Id use some mods too, but..

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

lol letah let me give you some stats on mine...
    12.1 megs downloaded 345 times by unique Ip addresses
    that means most likely people are going to hear you with mine he he he... sorry shamless plug
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

345? Naw

http://auno.org/ao/stats.php?rubika=0&faction=0&level=0

Weeks ago (auno.org is outdated)
    Total guilded people: 61157

345 from 61157?

0.5%

Soryr, just bored here at work

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

LoL Deacon....

make some kinda "foot mod" or something just to fit the "OMG TEH FOOTNESS" nature.

And LoL noone asks me to join orgs not like i would want to i like my org which is the Obsidian Order

hehe
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Originally posted by Lordtritoch
    LoL Deacon....

make some kinda "foot mod" or something just to fit the "OMG TEH FOOTNESS" nature.

And LoL noone asks me to join orgs not like i would want to i like my org which is the Obsidian Order

hehe
    LOL!!! You and I think alike my friend! I was just starting work on a "TEHDEACON" sound pack

Hehehe But the question is, would anyone want this?

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius
    LOL!!! You and I think alike my friend! I was just starting work on a "TEHDEACON" sound pack

Who could resist 'TEH FOOTNESS'?

But you know what you should really do. That is, of course, bring the "Evocation and Furniture - A Demon's Fetish" series to SOUND!
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

Originally posted by Shatai

Who could resist 'TEH FOOTNESS'?

But you know what you should really do. That is, of course, bring the "Evocation and Furniture - A Demon's Fetish" series to SOUND!
    LOL you wanna hear something sad?

I've already made voices for my pets based upon how I think they would sound and make a separate lines in my macro to include the voices. It's such a shame I've been the only one that can hear them

less than 2 megs send them to me ill add them to my mod zoya7813@hotmail.com
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

I would love to walk around shouting in "TEHDEACON" voice. Its like a mating call or something.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Deacon make a seperate mod from Mr Akodoreign.

No offence to you Senor Akodoreign.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

If its anything like browsing your video collection..... hell no!
    Ur one fukt up nanomage Deac

*lub*

I want Chiiad's feet...

SOUNDPACK DONE!!!

I'm going to throw my website back up on the net and make it available for download soon. hehehe.

Maybe I'll make a contest out of it, where for one day, if someone uses my voicepack in vicinity around me, Ill give them a million crdits or something....hmm, that may work...

I want Chiiad's feet...

SOUNDPACK DONE!!!

I'm going to throw my website back up on the net and make it available for download soon. hehehe.

Maybe I'll make a contest out of it, where for one day, if someone uses my voicepack in vicinity around me, Ill give them a million crdits or something....hmm, that may work...
    sooo, what's your url?