Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you Omni-Tek

Re: Re: Thank you Omni-Tek

Originally posted by Siiamak

lol dude grats u guys beat a bunch of guys maybe half ur number or even less ,, forget ot we just dont have the numbers if we even where as many then : ) u wouldnt say this silly things now ,,,,,,

/shout pooooooooo pooo Clammies poo pooooooooooooo
    wts typing lessons
    nifertu

Originally posted by Vertego
    If Omni ever wants to muster for another Tara run on Rimur, shoot me a tell. Vertego is the name, being a NT is my claim. Been wanting to go see what the fuss was all about, however as I've heard it, omni have given up on Tara since all the omni loot hores went Clan.

Vertego
    You are a funny guy, Mr hypocrit are you not the one who went clan to goto tara for items?
    if you are such a omni person why did you not simply stay omni and try to muster people to come and pvp at camelot and try to get tara loot for omni? :
    Last edited by Realness; Jan 15th, 2003 at 20:23:01.
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

HEY !!!!

You all forgot to thx Nemesis for all this fun

Fun to read all these posts about rimor everywhere. When i read between the lines it seems like omni see themselves as loosers already and clanners as winners. Vice versa for clanners.

Omni hardly even tries because its futile when they try clan destroys them quite easily and then say good job wish you could do this more. This makes it even worse, when you know you are loosing and the opposite side rubs it in.

Its all over the boards NW, Tarasque or whatever.

I have recently been playing as omni on rimor, im lvl 150ish so i know what im talking about. Its in no way fun to be omni at rimor so the upper hand wont dimnish it will increase further.

I dont have much interest in continuing to play there as it is too unequal.

`nopes beining omni thease days aint easy, get up in the morning and log on... and u see ur self as a worthless piece of cake, u simply cant do anything fun anymore? i am sure if omni botherd too gater enogh ppl, we sure would be able too keeeel tara, but no such thing ever happens. But there arent that many high lvl omnis atm, everyone changes side, and want some uba lewt, well fine by me, but that shows the strength and powers behind that person ;0 but no doubt about who is the ruling side of RK1, clans.. but still fun too be omni dont need lewt too have fun, or am i wrong, AGAIN?

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent

I attended this last "omni-in-camelot" thingie.. And i remebered all of a sudden why its been so long since the last time we arranged something like this:

L A G

We got a little crowd of omnis (bout 20) in the boxroom) and the dungeon starts to fill up with clannies. At the point where the clanners starts to engage, we (at least myself) gets this horrible experience; Nothing happends when I try to move. I see action going on in the chat, but it has a 3 min delay on the visuals. I try to engage combat myself, but nothing happens in 3 min. And at that time when something starts to happen, the dude is either dead or runaway. Then i try to quit this fight wich my client think hes fighting, but requests another 3 min to figgure out what to do. With other words, one cannot do one single constructive thing at that moment.

Then, as clanners eats us up, one by one, you can just sit and watch the fun that hit u for 3 min ago. Aint it fun: "woho here comes 40 clanners hitting at me and i cant move an inch" until you awake up at the reclaim and the ping is normal...

No wonder we dont think its anyfun. First of all we do not have the amount of players to try take u out when you are there, so we have to try defend it if anything. But then the lag-wave "freeze" us so you can kill me with your bare hands and 50ish MA skill.

IF there would have been an CC that worked in this way: Max players in dungeon : 50, 25 from each side. Most problems would be solved. And NO warping in/out of dungeon (hear the fixers whines now) making it possible for fresh, fullybuffed reimbursements to step in after your friend died. If you would enter a GS, your player ID would be linked with it until it despawned. And CC counting playerID's.

I dont think I will attend camelot in some time again, until i forget how bad the lag is. Sorry clannies, this just isnt any fun at all.
    PREDICAMENT|220:26| SENZOR|220:17| TWERRAX|218:11|

Re: Re: Re: Thank you Omni-Tek

Originally posted by Jensin

wts typing lessons

haha, touché

Originally posted by labrutte
    HEY !!!!

You all forgot to thx Nemesis for all this fun
    the original post is a month old, labrutte.

If Omni ever wants to muster for another Tara run on Rimur, shoot me a tell. Vertego is the name, being a NT is my claim. Been wanting to go see what the fuss was all about, however as I've heard it, omni have given up on Tara since all the omni loot hores went Clan.

Vertego
    lol, explain me what you have done then... RKs biggest loot whiner...

Originally posted by Desperad0
    `nopes beining omni thease days aint easy, get up in the morning and log on... and u see ur self as a worthless piece of cake, u simply cant do anything fun anymore? i am sure if omni botherd too gater enogh ppl, we sure would be able too keeeel tara, but no such thing ever happens. But there arent that many high lvl omnis atm, everyone changes side, and want some uba lewt, well fine by me, but that shows the strength and powers behind that person ;0 but no doubt about who is the ruling side of RK1, clans.. but still fun too be omni dont need lewt too have fun, or am i wrong, AGAIN?
    I dont believe clans are ruling rk1
    storm occasionally come in and bust arse but thats only when no OMNI are on wheneva both aomni and clan are on RK1 omni usually get the better of em
    as foor towers if they got rid of stupid under lvl 100 towers omni would be kiking arse as it stand we r pretty even
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Vertego
    Um yeah Kettle, Pot called... He said take your damn Alvin pads off.
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

omni on rimor do have a self esteem complex.

it hurts. i only see it getting worse with the new dungeon. in greater tir. lemme just grid to mmd and hike it there, nothx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12