Thread: No PvP for me.

No PvP for me.

Well I got lvl 97 the other day and I figured I'd go to a political zone and see what's changed.

I went there knowing that I could very well get ganked by a level 200 PKer if one was there, but i wanted to test it out regardless.

I went into 2HO and saw an Enforcer who was Green/Yellow to me and opened fire.... it was a good fight as I had him down to 50% and he had me to the same with my shield on.... but before i knew it my chat screen flooded with "Attacked by <insert every other clan 75++ in the area> for ### <whatever type> damage."

Every other person attacking me was deep red to me... I was able to target one of them and hit "t" before i died.... that specific one was a lvl 128 Advent. "OK" I got ganked... no biggie... happens to everyone i guess.

I immediately went back to join the brawl that was ensuing.....

"Tindstar hit you for 1222 of Aimed Shot Damage"
    "Dodo hit you for 1222 of Fling Damage"
    "Tindstar hit for 998 of Energy Damage"

Me = level 97 soldier
    1222 = 40% of my max HP

Tindstar = a lvl 130++ Fixer (Apprentice) PK Griefer
    Dodo = (May be off on the name) = a lvl 130~ Shotty Doc (Apprentice).

Me = Dead..... Reclaim.

So for me: I will not step one foot inside a political or meyhem zone until i get to lvl 125+

If i need to go to a political zone for a mission, I will fly to it from a neihboring zone.

So........... see ya in the field in about 30 levels or so. Doesn't make sense for me to go to these areas just go get ganked by whole teams 40 levels above me.

Just to clear up some names:

Zodo is the level 136 shotgun Doc.
    Tindstar is a level 154 soldier
    or you might have met Trystar the level 179 Fixer.

All are from the guild quizotic and hang out in 2HO quite a bit.

roflol nut, I was about to do the same thing LOL

and yes, 2ho can be brutal, but some days YOUR the king (the higher your level the better). Happens to me too, I am 125 and a bunch of OT jump me, all blood red, oh well such is life. pvp is fun!
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

my god

eiroshima u say they are grief players? why u say that? cuz they killed u? cuz u went to 2ho and got killed? yea i think ur right, those silly grief players who go to 2ho for the same reason u said u did, only u died, so they are automatically grief players, boo hoo

2ho Trust no one

2h0 is a special place. I'm clan and i have been attacked by other high level clanners (im talking 150 plus)there who teamed with a low level omni!!

LoL.. it's silly.. But hey i'm getting up there myself and i'm going to be just a sweet..My 200 hammer will place a dent in that skull of yours and you'll be branded. "Lunch of LITTLETOTEM"

LOL

See ya out there

Nutbar03,

Thanks for the help there.. i was just going to correct myself after reading my post over.

It was "Zodo" and "Trystar" who killed me. It was not Tindstar as I was mistaken before. I've actually chatted with Tindstar before and he's helped me out with advice and RC a couple of times... very nice guy.

Once when I was in MMD and there were a lot of people there we joked about dueling (I was lvl 83 at the time he was lvl 130+) but when I went in to duel a Fixer my level he did not gank me and I always remembered that, and appreciated it greatly.

Esteen,

ROFLMAO, ........ STFU !!!!!

A PK Griefer is someone who is WAY above your level and kills you just because he knows he can. If I am a level 97 Soldier and go to 2ho to PK Grief.... who is my victim??? anyone level 75+..... OH yes Esteen... a big advantange I would have since your skills cap at lvl 82 LOL. (The enforcer i was attacking was lvl 88 btw)

Likewise if I am level 179 like Trystar is... and I go to 2HO to victimize people.... I can still hit the same level 75+ people.

That is over a hundred level advantage and that my friend is PK Griefers.... I don't give a flying "F" what you think. There is a big difference between a PK Griefer and someone going to a political zone looking for a fair duel.... (green to orange not white to red).

Do me a favor and wake up.

Originally posted by Eiroshima
    Nutbar03,

There is a big difference between a PK Griefer and someone going to a political zone looking for a fair duel.... (green to orange not white to red).

Do me a favor and wake up.
    Goodness... AO still has carebears trying pvp once then crying about it.

First off the PvP sucks in AO to begin with. Second people don't give a damn what level you are. They go there in groups and attack enemies. It's all part of the game. You call them griefer if your level is not high enough. There is a war going on between the 2 sides... killing the other is not considered grief playing.

Hmm...imagine a conflict with no so called 'griefers' as you've explained the term. Groups of honest non-griefing lvl 200 players go to area to attempt to take it over. They notice there are only a few lvl 75 players at area to defend it. They decide to leave since it would be too easy. Because of this their side loses the war...but it's ok with them because it wouldn't have been 'fair'.
    Animacion 160 Opi Enforcer equipment
    Takima 166 Trader
    Proud member of First Order for 3 years and going.

"All things around you grow stonger from your spilled blood. Now, you grow stronger from theirs."

i have a secret for u

PVP TAKES PRACTICE AND U DIE ALOT FIGURING IT OUT

haha

eiroshima, so your telling me, that everyone should leave u alone if u come to 2ho just because ur a little nubi? ah guys let her go, shes gray....she will just end up attacking a clanner sometime and we will just sit around and watch....u know want eiro...DOESNT MAKE A WHOLE LOTTA DAMN SENSE! so why dont YOU shut the hell up and quit whining just because someone molests ur stupid self because u think u should be invulnerable to attack from anyone who can kill u....idiot

They are right to some extent eiro, at some point they will be grey to you, and if there is nobody else there to fight you will probably kill them. Boring just standing around .... really, it is, I live on RK2 and I know all about it.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

There is not only PRESS Q AND YOU ARE GOD

About your "griefer" killers...well, as u can see in the link below, they are the higher guild in Rubi-ka 2, not bad you survived 3 hits heh

http://ymera.com/2/quizotic.html