Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ian Warr nearly killed... By Peter Lee?

Ian Warr nearly killed... By Peter Lee?

Thanks Funcom for the wonderful game mechanics. Ian Warr was nearly killed by Peter Lee, Nelly Johnson and Patricia Johnson.

Wait, that doesn't make any sense? Believe it. I have pics.

well so upload and post pics.

if you don't have a host, send me them at cmk@start.no, and I'll upload them to mine.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

ian tried to take her dress :/
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

are they kissin cousins?
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

Mobs here also start fighting each other.. as to why maybe to get them distracted.

Did anyone take this oppotunity to help peter, nelly and patricia kill him?

And if a mob does kill another mob with your help do you get loot right or does the body disapear.

sorry to say, the body disappears.

Patricia was pulled out of the camp... She was almost at 75% when she was warped back to the arena, and then started hitting Ian.

Ian Warr was nearly killed by Peter Lee, Nelly Johnson and Patricia Johnson.
    Not exactly

If i remember well...
    Ris Lee was attacking Ian.
    Nelly was attacking Ris.
    Peter was attacking Ian.
    Patricia was attacking Ian.
    And Ian was attacking Peter.

I'll post SS tomorow if noone done it yet ( Only got 1 or 2 )

They poofed at ~5% hp.
    I think we could loot the body if we had landed the last hit. ( Not sure tho. )
    Rookie/Apprentice Loot "Cronost" Cursed - Lvl 21x Guru - General of Storm.

We took revenge though and killed Peter Lee and Nelly Johnson.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Just about as funny as Genghis Pan getting killed by an Urban Guard Controller in Tir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

"Don't kill me! Kill this other guy! He has better loot. Here, let me help you!"
    "You shoot me in a dream, you'd better wake up and apologize."

Originally posted by Laisak
    "Don't kill me! Kill this other guy! He has better loot. Here, let me help you!"
    LOL!

btw.... I'm VERY curious on how someone managed to do that. Get his friends to attack him, I mean. If it's not a bug, but a reproducable feature, it can mean that Ian Warr actually can be killed, which also means that alot of enforcers could get really, really happy.

I've already seen them attacking each others, but that was before the nerf and they poofed at more than 95% hp...
    Menlas

- Fixer (Doer) -

Advisor of A.I.R

This is very interesting... anyone post SS yet?
    ~Q~
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

there was a bug i reported long ago and it seems nothing has been done about it

while being completely bored i was seeing how many rhinos i could get to follow me after a minute of running the rhinos started to attack and kill each other dunno why but i did it three times after i saw oi getting attcked by his automan friends with no one around /shrug

so far ive heard it has something to do with nt aoe but i saw it last night too ^^ about 20 omni in yalms above the arena watching them fight was kinda funny
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

it has nothing to do with NT AoE

Ive seen snakes kill each other in Belial, Ive seen primus informers killing each other in Ace camp..

seems to always be only between same coded creatures/mobs..

my guess is its a glitch in the coding.

area nanos have caused it, but not reproducible on demand...

i've made it happen a few times with real mean enforcers with area roots, but no idea why..

Re: :p

Originally posted by Ixari
    Today we went in ... killed Nelly, killed Patricia.
    Mobs despawned...
    We went back, killed Nelly, killed Patricia, killed Peter Lee

Got us some nice ph4tz like a heavy notum tank, some dresses, painguns, anythings and a pile of azure armor

That was 3 kills under the 'despawn' time, one guild only. Can omni do better with 5 guilds ....

Anywayz, it was fun
    I watched the first one, in style I would give you D-. lol It was chaos and no control of aggro whatsoever and people running around in circles to get rid of aggro.

You got it, grats on that - but sure wasn't pretty and you were pretty close on getting squashed by Patricia.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Heh, storm can brag, but these mobs have been dumbed down so much anyone could do it, lol

Whatever, you shoulda kill them when they were hard to killl, like me and my crew did, and there are some other things i could inform you of about the Ace Camp, but i think not

215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

it has nothing to do with NT AoE
    actualy your wrong , it does have to do weith AoE , just not a NT AoE ... its the mob himself.

Ian gets agro for some reason and casts an area nano , it agros the other mobs and they attack , the ones that it didnt hit attack the ones it did hit .. hence you get cronosts :

Ris Lee was attacking Ian.
    Nelly was attacking Ris.
    Peter was attacking Ian.
    Patricia was attacking Ian.
    And Ian was attacking Peter

it all starts with Ian(or the mob that cast AoE) and breaks down from there . It can be easily reproduced with Notum Proviousus . Agro him around the Primus mobs and when he AoE's they will agro him Definatly a codeing issue though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast