Thread: Turn off the Crowd Crap System NOW! It's annoying!

Turn off the Crowd Crap System NOW! It's annoying!

Honestly Funcom,

this crowd control system (How dare you to call it SYSTEM btw ? It does random things!!) is absolutly NOT working. These Tower Battles always result into lag if more than 20 people involved, i dunno why - but it aint my job to know why. So in addition to the lag which is already frustrating your Crowd Control Crap zones people in random order out of the fight, but hey! not only that, it also zones you to a location where you CANT get out without a yalmaha... You know what ? I will delete my yalmaha and petition every time i get zoned by that system!

Once you get warped by the crowd crap you can already just enter /terminate. It takes more time to get out of that bogus location than waiting for rezz. Why just you dont force a client /terminate everytime instead of warping people, it's much easier for the player and isnt THAT frustrating than being stuck.

This crap is even more frustrating than the lag.

Crowd control roxor makes it fear.. and i lag less with this it is easyer to attack and kill and base... when the attack team attacks a tower, they stand still and got less chance to get warped, but the defenders got too move around and attack, and they got bigger chance to be warped... thats what it seems too me....

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent

My favuorite experience with CC was a guildmeeting we had where I got ported to the top NW corner of the zone in the middle of the ocean. I had to swim 4 mins to get to the shore. lol
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

huge problem

a lot of ppl get warped and stuck and when egie tried to killem they all went ld....

i got warped myself, but i managed to fly back...

we need help!

can have this ****

"Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent--that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior." (Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche)

/me wonders where her warrior is....
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

Originally posted by Noer
    My favuorite experience with CC was a guildmeeting we had where I got ported to the top NW corner of the zone in the middle of the ocean. I had to swim 4 mins to get to the shore. lol
    I'm liking crowd control more and more.

I can't think about one good thing the current CC system brings to the game. I'd rather servers crashed than have CC running.

And for Christ's sake stop teleporting Clan and Omni to the EXACT same spot. With PVP disgrace, this is not a good thing. Before too long, you will have people just camping the CC destinations for title farming. "Woops, 200 doc, better let that one go, ahhh 160 MA, joocyfroot!"

Ah shut up piercng you wussy NT :P You know whats its like?

Ranged user: HA HA! HI! I GOT RANGED LOOK I CAN SHOOT YOU!
    /me tries to move closer to her target.

*Warps back*
    Tries again
    *Warps back*

I love being melee, and guess what? I CANT EVEN GET NEAR A TOWER! And every , I mean EVERY single ranged user has an advantage now.

Especially you nts.

And after last night, there was only ONE tower left, ONE tower, the main base, and NO clanners.

Yet with only 20 or so omni, I still warped back.

3 times into Deep Red Snake things that almost killed me.

Originally posted by Ityn
    I can't think about one good thing the current CC system brings to the game. I'd rather servers crashed than have CC running.
    Last nite we got both (CC and a zone crash)!

Lucky us.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

the worse part is the spam... if you suddenly find yourself in an area where you cant move any direction you get tons of spma scrolling up the screen that does a wonderful job of hiding vital information like XXX NT notices a fixer in GA and decides to kill you.
    most of the times i die is because of me missing such information..

cant there be another way other than a chat message like a big warning light or something so normal battle info doesnt get buried..

oh yeah and just to bump the other stuff

the random locks where omni and clan both go is silly as are the locations such as middle of boss mob camps ..100 feet up.... in water etc and arriving into a group of hungry omni/clan is not nice

cc makes scouting in yalms insane..even trying to fly by is bad...the number of yalms i've rooted that have got stuck inn cc is kinda funny really...i got 15 yalms in 1 day down to feed the hungry masses...

also it benefits the attackers if they can get in first defenders that aren't of teh guild cant get near..and the new total lvl range restrictions means that most guilds will have no chance of defending their base as outside support cant get near and people outside of lvl range cant do anything to help..so any large group can take down any of teh lower lvl bases with ease..

if however the defenders get a tip off and can fill teh area with people then the attackers cant get near to take down towers...so the battles tend to be won before any pvp takes place..

i can see the reason for CC but it creates many issues and just changes the lag frustration into warping...stuck cant move etc problems..if def needs to be tweaked some
    woohoo at last!!!! i've found my MK IV
    "Make all trader drains self only." -aaronb (asmoran)

In the pw battle when the ql 250 base fell I managed to get warped into they grey area south of pw. So when I tried to fly north I met a red border.

I might be the first person to set foot in that area. Cant say I like CC either.

/Journe

Angry CC BAH !!

CC sucks ass get rid of it already.I prefer lag .... course if your system is good enough you dont really get lag.Plus having a turn based system is always gonna bog things down when lots of ppl are involved.

Originally posted by Ityn

And for Christ's sake stop teleporting Clan and Omni to the EXACT same spot. With PVP disgrace, this is not a good thing. Before too long, you will have people just camping the CC destinations for title farming. "Woops, 200 doc, better let that one go, ahhh 160 MA, joocyfroot!"

This is allrdy the fave sport of some ppl.
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

*sigh*

There's gotta be a better way to deal with the problem?????
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries