Thread: Crash CrAsH CRASH. . .

Angry Crash CrAsH CRASH. . .

Whats up with this?? It's all I do anymore, every time I zone, go into a big battle, or just running around...Come on already, Have a serious sit down and patch the connection problems...Every patch seems to get worse n worse, I used to be able to Alt+TAB, but now I crash a few seconds after I do it.

Re: Crash CrAsH CRASH. . .

I know the feeling :/ Tho for me it's prolly due to my only having 128meg RAM
    SdKfz182
    Omni Enforcer lvl 43/3
    Formerly Vhaal and Ghilson
    "If you want peace, prepare for war"

I also crash if I zone more than 4-5 times. I figured it was the added content and that I only have 256 ram. I'm curious how those with 512ram, or more, are doing with the game right now? Is it true the game only runs smooth behind a router with a 2 gig system, over 512ram, and the top-of-the-line video card?

Btw, I crash like a madman in any mission taken in Clon****. The missions are small as can be, but for some reason, even on the run to the missions, I get a lot of freezing. I don't even have to zone in or out to crash in those missions. I just have to enter a room with more than 3 mobs and Crash! Dunno wasup with that...?

hmm.

I upgraded my ram to 512 before 14.7 because i was crashing so much and after i did it helped out alot. Exspecially in missions with teams. However i started to crash way more since 14.7 came out i am not sure why but i would also like to know what is causing this besides me and about 100 others killing leets outside tir southgate while waiting for a team.
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

Arrow I know. . .

I'm on a 512MB RAM, Geforce 4 MX 420, 1.8 GHZ, and a cable modem...My computer never lags for me even in the worse cases. That is why I'm complaining with this thread, I kno it has to be something due to server or whatever cause I sure as hell know its not my computer.

yeah me too, 1gig of ram, p4 2.0, top end 3d card etc etc. In big battles like at tara or tower fights I LD and end up on crashloops until the area clears of people, wtf is up with this? IMO my computer could run this game better than the FC servers...so um UPGRADE ur hardware FC. And code the server to client thing a bit better!
    Old Isgrimnur Timer - Ranger
    Glen Sago Schmeisser - General
    Marky Kenidy Mark - Master Assassin Retired@200
    Bling Isgrimnurr Bling - Chairman and CEO

"Have you ever wondered, when you check loot and see NODROP, if it is not supposed to be dropped, how come the mob dropped it? And if the mob can drop it, why can't I?"

interesting. i have a crappy matrox video card, 500 MHz P3, 256 RAM, and win2K... and i don't lag more than most of the people i team w/ and go ld less often... although, i do experience quite a bit of visual lag.