Thread: Omni Pol attack on neutrals base will spread terrorism!

Angry Omni Pol attack on neutrals base will spread terrorism!

Being a neutral is a courageous choice, as it makes the game much harder to play. Neutrals should get respect for this choice.

With Notum Wars is see both sides ignoring this facts (no token board, no few xp bonuses, narrow guilds) and attacking neutral bases simply "because they are on our way"... and also because they are so easy targets!!

Guys just keep on acting with such a short term view of neutrals role and you will end up making neutrals with no official representation which means they wont have any other choice than terrorism...

What does terrorism means in terms of Notum Wars...it means spoiling the balance of the game by for example :

- Repeatedly desabling both sides bases shields on regular basis (once per hour) just to desorganise their defense so that players get bored to check who rang the bell and wont go and defend their base any more

- Squatting all towers shops so that controlers ql dont refresh and we cant find the right ql for our base if it is destroyed or we cant improve the ql of our base

These are the two first examples of what i can think of ....but i m sure they will find lots of other ideas to spoil the game and protest about the disrespect some few "black sheeps" on both sides show to the "weakest".

Neutrals should be protected for the courage of their opinion, not harassed because they are "weaker" in terms of damage capacity.

I m omni and i dont want them to spoil the game, so i m asking for more consideration for them...the attack on sfh by omni pol (Meister is the leader) is in my opinion a short term view that will lead neutrals to clandestinity, the path of terrorism. This was an irresponsible move from omni pol leader.

What happens when neutrals take over an important 200-300 base in DAV? And another? Another? Another?

Neutrals should be kept to a minimum. However.....attacking them due to boredom is uncalled for. Especially if it's Omni-Pol. That only pushes them to side with Clan even more....and that's just dumb. Clan already outnumber OT's on the server 6:4, why make it 7:3?
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

Forgetting all the friendship and respect i have for TBH and its wisedom, didnt TBH participate to this neutrals gang bang?

Re: Omni Pol attack on neutrals base will spread terrorism!

Originally posted by vorteks
    Being a neutral is a courageous choice
    Being neutral is for the cowardly and weak. Pick a side and FIGHT, you pathetic fence-sitters!

There is no such thing as "neutrality" in war, you're either for us or against us.

/ooc - hehe, hats off to anyone who goes to high level as a neutral. You're right, it is a difficult road and you do have my respect (my ooc respect), but I wouldn't expect much RP respect from either Clan or Omni. It's war, and you're in the way.

Re: Re: Omni Pol attack on neutrals base will spread terrorism!

Originally posted by Curmudgeon

There is no such thing as "neutrality" in war, you're either for us or against us.
    So true.

Being neutral is for the cowardly and weak. Pick a side and FIGHT, you pathetic fence-sitters!

Then consider me against you. This neutral's fight is not with you, but if you bring it and ask for it, then so be it. That goes to all other "pick a side" panzies. Tired of omni's and clans not realizing that neutrals are in this world for different reasons. Its not the war. Take your war and play together like good childeren, mmm'kay? You want neutrals on your back they will be if you antagonize. Why make yourself more enemies? too scared to take on the opposing side?

I will help the highest bidder on orders. On a personal side, watch yourselves. A box of pandora's will open one of these days. Are you sure you want more enemies then those that currently exist?

Neutral means for me, that I'm not anyones enemy unless they make it so. Comments such as the above, make it so.

Keep it in mind.

EDIT: Oh and by a judge of the notum wars map, and the location of neutral cities, there is plenty of space between clans and omni that does not include the neutrals... in fact, I'd have to say you all would need to go *out* of your way to take down neutrals.
    Silinar: 104 Meta-physicist. Elite Operations.

“Man may never understand what we have done. But God will.” ~ George McKinney

/ooc - hehe, hats off to anyone who goes to high level as a neutral. You're right, it is a difficult road and you do have my respect (my ooc respect)
    OOC:
    We're just annoyingly stubborn

Oh yeah... you call this hard? We had it much harder when I was young. My dad made us eat gravel for breakfast and get up two hours before we went to bed...
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

Re: Re: Re: Omni Pol attack on neutrals base will spread terrorism!

Originally posted by Trisagiona

Oh yeah... you call this hard? We had it much harder when I was young. My dad made us eat gravel for breakfast and get up two hours before we went to bed...
    Hehe I love that sketch.

Btw: I really hope all this "you're either with us or against us" stuff is IC, because if it's OOC, well... frankly, that's very scary to me.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!