Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omni Pol attack on neutrals base will spread terrorism!

Hmm... You guys whine too much.
    Take your time, keep peace of mind, and smile bigtime!

Originally posted by Jamespond
    Well I thought twice about attacking neutrals, and told my guildies more than one time not to attack neutrals... and then some ****ing neutrals help destroy one of our bases... Next time a see a neutral tower in 25% zone I might not be as nice as I have been...
    Just check which Neutral org owns it first and yer cool. If it's from the org that helped destroy yer base, then more power to ya. Probably wasn't mine, as we haven't been contracted yet to attack versus either side. In fact we have a few non-agression pacts and some mutual aid pacts with our neighbors.

It's not fun trying to play as a Neutral who simply takes advantage of the legal right to mine Notum and being lumped in with all the other Neutral orgs who might be out there to take down other towers or simply take down towers for the hell of it. Don't even know half the people in some of them.

Just as a large portion of the Clans hate the Sentinels, we advocate only for own beliefs. If our actions by taking a contract against an org in another faction put us in the KOS list from that org or even an entire faction, then so be it. But, if we get attacked because some other Neutral org caused a ruckus, that has nothing to do with us and will simply create another Neutral org that has had to forgo roleplaying and attack willy nilly on any offenders. All because of the actions of some group we have no relations with.

We try hard to enjoy the politics of the game at this point. It's difficult when 'excuses' are made to cover up for agressive actions. Clan hates Omni? Fine. But before you decide, that my org has affronted you so much that you need to deprive us of our in-game advantages, at least think first what my org has done to yours. Neutral is not and hopefully never will be a third 'side'. Most of us agree that we are simply a number of organizations who don't subscribe to the doctrine of either the Clans (whoever speaks for them these days) or Omni-Tek. All we can ask is that you look at each Neutral org and their charter and decide whether or not they deserve attack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12