Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omni Pol attack on neutrals base will spread terrorism!

Omni Pol attack on neutrals base will spread terrorism!

Being a neutral is a courageous choice, as it makes the game much harder to play. Neutrals should get respect for this choice.

With Notum Wars is see both sides ignoring this facts (no token board, no few xp bonuses, narrow guilds) and attacking neutral bases simply "because they are on our way"... and also because they are so easy targets!!

Guys just keep on acting with such a short term view of neutrals role and you will end up making neutrals with no official representation which means they wont have any other choice than terrorism...

What does terrorism means in terms of Notum Wars...it means spoiling the balance of the game by for example :

- Repeatedly desabling both sides bases shields on regular basis (once per hour) just to desorganise their defense so that players get bored to check who rang the bell and wont go and defend their base any more

- Squatting all towers shops so that controlers ql dont refresh and we cant find the right ql for our base if it is destroyed or we cant improve the ql of our base

These are the two first examples of what i can think of ....but i m sure they will find lots of other ideas to spoil the game and protest about the disrespect some few "black sheeps" on both sides show to the "weakest".

Neutrals should be protected for the courage of their opinion, not harassed because they are "weaker" in terms of damage capacity.

I m omni and i dont want them to spoil the game, so i m asking for more consideration for them...the attack on sfh by omni pol (Meister is the leader) is in my opinion a short term view that will lead neutrals to clandestinity, the path of terrorism. This was an irresponsible move from omni pol leader.

Thank you for saying those Vorteks atleast once again i remember there are some good Omnis not like THOSE cant think anything about but notum
    (Original) lvl 200 Neutral -Soldier-
    Lance"Jovilen" Scheer

Correct me if I am wrong .. but haven't the majority of Neut that where destroyed, done so by clans?
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

Remember our moto : " we bring Peace and Unity". Clans bring wars and chaos...no surprise they can t control their greed and attack neutrals. We are supposed to be more educated and aim at a pacified Rubi Ka. Attacking neutrals is contrary to our long term views on this planet, omni guilds doing so should be regarded as traitors to Omni Teks interests.

Clans officially stated they regarded neutrals as worse as omnis, our leaders officially stated they regarded neutrals as being part of our area of influence, which means they should be regarded as allies, not enemies.

Yesterday a neutral ("Neutrul") joined with an clan guild, happily shooting at our low-level omni-base, so what does that say about the neutrals?
    Ginn/Decky

That says that there are all kinds of neutrals, but as long as this neutral has no responsability in his community, the community cant be held responsible for a individual act. But reports to his guild officers can help avoid such a situation in the future.

I was myself attacked by an applicant of desert winds while resetting a base for an allied omni guild. We had to wait 3 hours to rebuild the base and the neutral was staying in his plane over the notum field, which was a threat to us, as we had no way to find out if he wanted to build a base before we could or not. He was asked to leave and didnt appreciate it. He came back with 2 other neutrals (one was from Independant R) and attacked us.

I could have kept some anger against the whole neutral community for this aggression, but i didnt, as this reaction was more a sign of immaturity and lack of understanding of NW building rules than an evidence of neutrals willing to be a third side in the war.

Vorteks: you really don't sound much like a neutral threatening both Omni and terrorist Clans with meagre threats (that appears more like griefing.) I do not think that neutrals are courageous, I think you are cowards who doesn't know how to choose side.

I get the impression that you are expecting us to feel sorry for neutrals and give them advantages like free tower spots, phat lewt and free XP. Life on Rubi-ka is not like that, it is a struggle, and if you choose to stay outside that struggle you choose to live life in hardship.

Now, I don't advocate running around attacking neutral bases because there is a much greater evil on Rubi-ka. Communist Clans has infested the northern territories of the planet and they must be erradicated. So, I want you to think about your "choise" of being a neutral for a bit; do you want to be a lazy bum communist or do you want to work for a living? Omni offers you work, protection and above all you know you will have a powerfull engine behind your back when you run under the flag of Omni.

You should really consider this because running as a neutral, sends the signal that you have not decided upon that first choice.

So Vortex, you feel its ok to threaten the both the Omni and Clan side because of what one guild did?
    And I'm not allowed to question the neutrals stand, because it was just one neutral guild that involved in the attack on our base?
    Ginn/Decky

Originally posted by Shodu
    Vorteks: you really don't sound much like a neutral threatening both Omni and terrorist Clans with meagre threats (that appears more like griefing.) I do not think that neutrals are courageous, I think you are cowards who doesn't know how to choose side.
    1 - Vorteks is Omni
    2- Who are the real cowards, attacking by your definition, a weaker force?
    3- The 'Fence-Sitter' comments are old hat
    4- 'Opinions are like Ass****s, everyone has one'

Madrugar

Destroy the fence sitters .

If you dont like it then Join omni/clan . Else stop whinning .

You fence sittters think you can resort to " terroisim " ? then so be it , you try it and you will see the fury of omni/clan.

Now im on a mission to find ALL neutral Bases and destroy them .

whining* brutal truth, suggest u hit it up
    Closest thing I've ever gotten to Roleplaying (i just luv twinking & PvP & XPing) :

Hate all.
    That's bout as neutral a opinion can get. Your acting like neutrality is a faction. Well it isnt, it isn't "the fencesitters". it's individuals, u cant refer to them as "the neutrals". it's just stupid. Yes, i call you stupid.

No wonder why this specs dealer in hope is so successfull, given the number of inhabitants that can not manage to read properly a message. So for those who didnt by the glasses yet, i will write it big and clear :

-I AM OMNI

- I FORESEE VERY UNPLEASANT CONSEQUENCES IF GREED LEADS MY SIDE BY ATTACKING NEUTRAL BASES

- JUST LIKE IRL, TERRORISTS HAVE NO OFFICIAL REPRESENTATION, YOU WONT BE ABLE TO NAME THEM AND SPANK THEM BACK, BUT YOU FOR SURE DONT WONT THIS VIRUS TO SPREAD OVER THE PLANET.

Back to normal characters for those who can read normal sizes. Fellow Omni Partners, think twice before attacking neutrals, not only will you be flagged by other guilds as greedy cowards but you will definitly ruin the balance of the war and in this sense make us loose the conflict. Dont think on short term bases, unite on the long term project of Omnit Tek, which is integrating non hostile locals to our structures.

Well I thought twice about attacking neutrals, and told my guildies more than one time not to attack neutrals... and then some ****ing neutrals help destroy one of our bases... Next time a see a neutral tower in 25% zone I might not be as nice as I have been...
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

jamespond is cute.

filthy frickin factionists still considers neutrals as another faction ;o

Originally posted by Brutal Truuth

Perhaps your next mission should be to find the nearest treatment clinic and triple implant intelligence.

Madrugar

Originally posted by zimmy
    jamespond is cute.

filthy frickin factionists still considers neutrals as another faction ;o
    The neutrals themselfes say they are a 3rd side...
    Ginn/Decky

Originally posted by Ginn

Well........I'm a Neutral. And no, I don't consider us as a "3rd side". I believe we are being PUSHED into being a third Side by the FC gods, but are far from it. Please note here that making general statements about ALL neutrals will be met with great disdain and much debate, as there are nearly as many ideas on what Neutrality really is, as there are Neutrals. My own personal opinion? Neutrals are a non-faction(can be friendly with either side, or BOTH sides. In my case, I have highly valued friends on both sides).

Yesterday a neutral ("Neutrul") joined with an clan guild, happily shooting at our low-level omni-base, so what does that say about the neutrals?
    Hmmm......well, this says that you have a beef with "Neutrul"(is that the char's name or a Guild name? I've no idea). I sure wasn't there, and I'm sure my Guild had no involvement as well. So, yes.......if you were to attack my Guild's base in retaliation, for instance, I have every right to become indignant about your actions.

Well I thought twice about attacking neutrals, and told my guildies more than one time not to attack neutrals... and then some ****ing neutrals help destroy one of our bases... Next time a see a neutral tower in 25% zone I might not be as nice as I have been...
    See my above reply. And hiya James

Destroy the fence sitters .

If you dont like it then Join omni/clan . Else stop whinning .

You fence sittters think you can resort to " terroisim " ? then so be it , you try it and you will see the fury of omni/clan.

My, my, my...........where to start.............
    Ahh screw it, I don't have enough time to reply to every instance of flawed thinking in that post. I'd be here all day.

I do not think that neutrals are courageous, I think you are cowards who doesn't know how to choose side.
    You don't think Neutrals are courageous? Hmmm......okay, I'm going to use a trite cop-out from all the Profession squabbles. START A NEUTRAL AND LEVEL ONE UP. My guesstimate is 90% of the people that subscribe to this line of thought wouldn't last a whole month without running home crying to mommy.

I was myself attacked by an applicant of desert winds while resetting a base for an allied omni guild. We had to wait 3 hours to rebuild the base and the neutral was staying in his plane over the notum field, which was a threat to us, as we had no way to find out if he wanted to build a base before we could or not. He was asked to leave and didnt appreciate it. He came back with 2 other neutrals (one was from Independant R) and attacked us.
    I'd like to know who that was, Vorteks. Send me a tell please.
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

So what should the omni/clan do?
    Watch you take some good land and leave you be?
    We're playing Notum Wars. That's right, war.
    If the neutrals claim a piece of land they claim themselves as a 3rd side in this war.

There is nothing "neutral" about you anymore. You are in it for your own benefit.

FC said something about the neutrals having it's role in the conflict. Originally I thought it would be as bringing the both sides to peace. Now I think you just want it all, demanding token boards and side specific items.

Neutrals aren't the victim in this conflict and stop acting like you are.
    "You shoot me in a dream, you'd better wake up and apologize."

Originally posted by Ginn

I consider myself to be more Independent than Neutral or Clan or Omni.

Nealandbob, the name of the undelicate Neutral was Levrivers, who now joined the omni guild TBH. I fear now Azzazel will have to deal with his personality disorders =) But he wont be an hinderance for your neutrality any more, this is the good news

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast