Thread: Bags

Lightbulb Bags

Make it so I can label my bags please. I hate looking through 20 bags to find which one has what in it.
    Pimpernickel 220.19 Shade Stuff
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part and always in effect.
    100M for Spirit Siphon QL 272+

They laugh at you

No, this wont be implimented.

Check in the container supply store, there are bags with labels, wickedly expensive, but I have started to buy them, because of the thousands of identical bag situation.

Perhaps a couple of different bags, maybe with different attributes would bew nice.

Ani
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

One idea I had to justify a premium on bags is to have a line of containers similar to the ones with labels but which allow you to load items directly from the container to the quickbar, so as to save inventory slots. The type of items that could be so loaded would be restricted to the bag type - so for example if you have the medic bag only medical supplies can be directly copied to the quickbar (though you can store anything you want in the bag).

I don't know how practical this is to implement, but its an idea.

I was thinking of something so I could have the tons of imps Ihave separated into bags labeled head implants, leg implant. Maybe a ncu bag, a tradeskill item bag, a ID bag.
    Pimpernickel 220.19 Shade Stuff
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part and always in effect.
    100M for Spirit Siphon QL 272+

hmm, it appears that it might be designed so

If you read the descriptions on the bags, you get the idea that the specialized bag could contain more than the usual number of items if they were part of that type. For example, there is a weapons bag, and a implant bag.

Perhaps if the size of these bags would double or treble for the selected items, FC might open up some cool functionality, and create a money drain. Yes, I would pay the premium for a much larger bag with a name on it, it would save me alot of time.

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Lightbulb BUmP.

Even if you buy the named bags- and JUST add into them what it calls for.. More than one of those bags.. and your still caught searching for a good while. Eww.

Why shouldnt we be able to label/engrave bags?
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Bump

I have weapon bags, i would like to label them

Pistols
    Shottys
    Rifles
    Junk

Not to mention implants

Stamina
    Strength
    Agility
    Ect./
    ect./