Thread: Black Doors/Horrible Pull backs/more

Angry Black Doors/Horrible Pull backs/more

There seem to be more problems than ever. This is getting quite tiresome, as we are promised fixes, but they dont work.

-Black Doors are still there, as bad as ever.
    -The Pull back bug is horrible, and has been here for quite some time now...if you try to run forward, you are sent back to where you started. This can loop itself 3-4 times..and it is very, very bad for gameplay.
    -Sudden stops, maybe lagspikes. Lets say you are in a fight. suddenly all interactions stops, the only thing happening is you and your enemy hitting eachother, but no damage. Nothing. Until a minute later, which I have found my self dead on the ground, xp lost. This has happened for a while now, and all these things are happening to my buds too. So dont come with a weak explanation of my computer being the problem.

This is top prio Funcom.
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

"Rubber banding" very, very, annoying and lately way, way more common. Hope they are looking into this one.

Then again, it's probably just my computer or something of mine..

this is an extreme problem since 14.7. Cancelled my account already. will check back in before my characters are deleted to see if it's any better. as of now game is unplayable if I respect myself.

The pull back/rubber banding has never been a problem for me b4, now it is. And yes it is VERY annoying and more than a little dangerous!
    Adapt & Overcome

{I may be dumb but I'm not a COMPLETE idiot!}
    (If I wanted it to be easy I would've chosen something easy, instead I chose Pistol ADV)
    The best place to find PAENE is on Rimor, where she'll most likely be doing some shopping!

Or you could also try sending a /tell to:
    Nantessa (Nanomage NT - coz girls just wanna have fun!)
    Paene (Supposed to be my main but just goes shopping all the time)
    ... And others too numerous to mention

Bump

Originally posted by PAENE
    The pull back/rubber banding has never been a problem for me b4, now it is. And yes it is VERY annoying and more than a little dangerous!
    It's perhaps just mine and my friends computers too,
    cuz we have the exact same problems. Eighter if both
    computers is hooked up in my house, and share ADSL,
    or he at home, with ISDN..
    Oh.. And my friend just bought a brand new Siemens N.
    2 gightz high-end system..
    ..Guess Siemens have the same problems with they're computers...

Well..
    This game makes me swet every time I play..
    -"When will i "rubber-band?"
    - "When will i get "server lost" again?"

..I allmost every times play solo, cuz team-up makes
    it hopeless. I LD all the time..
    Outdoor-hunting at vb was a little tiny better than solo-
    mission, but I LD'ed there too.. "But no rubber-band" tho.

Why can't FC do some soon?

Atleast answer us.. "Yes we know the problem, and
    are working on it.."
    That would have made alot of people smile, just because
    you show you care.. But you don't. ..Do you?
    Best Regards
    Gladiator Maximus Wizzerrd Meridius
    Squad Commander of Project EDEN.
    Level 205 Nanomage MP.

I am required to kill, so I kill. That is enough!

Yes.. black door and rubberband is back.

Man... this reminds me of the "good old days". This bug was gone for a looonnnggg time and now it's back

Funcom, this is important... hope u can find the root cause soon.

1 mission 2 team members dead to black doors, earlier I fell victim to rubber banding. Thats 3 deaths in 1 hour due to these stupid bugs and a few mill xp lost. Not my idea of fun I'm afraid please change your company name to annoyingcom as this would better reflect the gaming experiance of late.
    Wee, sleekit, cowrin', tim'rous beastie,
    O, what a panic's in thy breastie!

Re: Black Doors/Horrible Pull backs/more

Originally posted by Lsnake
    There seem to be more problems than ever. This is getting quite tiresome, as we are promised fixes, but they dont work.

-Black Doors are still there, as bad as ever.
    -The Pull back bug is horrible, and has been here for quite some time now...if you try to run forward, you are sent back to where you started. This can loop itself 3-4 times..and it is very, very bad for gameplay.
    -Sudden stops, maybe lagspikes. Lets say you are in a fight. suddenly all interactions stops, the only thing happening is you and your enemy hitting eachother, but no damage. Nothing. Until a minute later, which I have found my self dead on the ground, xp lost. This has happened for a while now, and all these things are happening to my buds too. So dont come with a weak explanation of my computer being the problem.

This is top prio Funcom.

Great big bump from me, I can't really belive this is all some sneaky nerf to blitzing ;/.....
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix