Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Omni-Pol(and others) revealed as crimminals!

Exclamation riiiiiiggghhhhtttttt.....

You = Greedy

I can see that you are a true company man.

But none the less. What we propose is this. A series of nonagression pacts. Once you are nonagressive towards your neighbors you have more time to focus on mining your notum. Hence...

Peace = Profitablilty for you.

If you would rather kill everything to get your money then so be it. You will remain a criminal. That is it plain and simple.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

My dear friend,

I thought they trained crats in the arts of administration and negotiation.

With all due respect, I think starting out an attempt to make sure your base stays intact with an insult is probubly a bad idea.

Try again, I'll go ahead and ignore your previous...
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Argulace, I have no base. I have no guild. I am an objective nonaffiliated party. Threats dont scare me. I have noting to lose, and everything to gain.

And I only spoke the truth. You talk solely of profit. You care nothing for peace if it doesnt profit you. But in this instance it profits you.

"MoK cares about 2 things. Profit and success. Our profitabillity depends on Omni's success, I think you can see the relationship. "

That doesnt make me think that you are interested in anything but Omni supremacy. I did not insult, I only interpreted what you were trying to tell everyone else. It sounds to me like you would turn on any peace that you agree to if it profited you.

But I still offer you our productive peace to share with us.
    Last edited by Fixerben; Dec 16th, 2002 at 21:10:25.

just to point out leets are from rabbit genetic stock, not squirral

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by Benjacrat
    Argulace, I have no base. I have no guild. I am an objective nonaffiliated party. Threats dont scare me. I have noting to lose, and everything to gain.

And I only spoke the truth. You talk solely of profit. You care nothing for peace if it doesnt profit you. But in this instance it profits you.

"MoK cares about 2 things. Profit and success. Our profitabillity depends on Omni's success, I think you can see the relationship. "

That doesnt make me think that you are interested in anything but Omni supremacy. I did not insult, I only interpreted what you were trying to tell everyone else. It sounds to me like you would turn on any peace that you agree to if it profited you.

But I still offer you our productive peace to share with us.
    Ahh, then your wasting my time

Best of luck to you on Rubi-Ka
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Re: Omni-HQ

Originally posted by Charles
    The droid blinked mechanically as if to process the thought. "Sir, I thought they didn't like clanners. Didn't the neutrals launch an attack on a high profile clanner called Commander Steel not too long ago?"
    WHOA WHOA WHOA

How on earth do you come to the conclusion that a Neutral individual doesn't like Clan members just because a few independent organization members killed Commander Steel?

I'd LOVE to hear your answer

I didn't come to the conclusion. My droid did and it scans the gridfeeds almost constantly. The media is a powerful tool to shape public opinion. Right now, through analysis of the media the droid's logic processing unit came to the conclusion that Neutrals disliked clanners earlier and quickily switched their mind the next week.

What are you doing my in Omni-HQ office anyway?
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Darlakh my friend

The attack on Steele was an attack on a member of a Clan led by an autocratic megalomaniacal extremist. Silverstone and Steele do not speak for the Clans. They have, in their zeal, taken control of Tir. The Neutral attack was a retaliation against that faction within the the Clans letting the general Clan populace know of our disapproval of Sentinels' coup de tat of the Tir local government. I suggest an upgrade to the analytical portions of your droid's processing unit.

Not many walk the difficult path. The strong spirit finds satisfaction taking that path and reaching its end by fall of night.

Benjacrat lies awake in his bed, pondering the last few nights events. Scanning over gridfeeds from the Herald, and the Voice of Freedom he slowly drifts off...

Not long after he dozes off he is awoken by the same quietly disturbing voice he heard days ago. This time it doesnt come from his Comm unit, but somewhere inside of him.

The voice whispers softly "Ben, wake up, Ben"

Ben begins to stir, and jolts straight up in his bed. His eyes frantically darting into the dark corners of his apartment. He sees nothing, and tries to calm himself. He lays back down, dismissing it as a little wind from a storm.

No sooner has he laid his head back on the pillow than the voice comes protruding into his head.

"Ben, Please do not go to sleep. I need to speak with you."

Ben's muscles jerk him into an upright position again, and he responds.

"Where are you? My Comm unit is turned off."

"I dont need a Comm unit to speak to you Ben, I am a Voice." The Voice says calmly.

Ben hurriedly asks. "How are you doing this, what are you? who are you?"

The Voice responds in a manner that Ben doesnt quite understand. The best he can make out of it is something about "...ending...and death...". The Voice finally becomes coherent, and Ben begins to understand.

"For centuries I have watched as people have destroyed. Destroyed them selves, each other, and everything they come in contact with. I can no longer let this be, on Rubi-Ka."

A short silence, and as Ben is about to speak the Voice comes back...

"Ben, I have seen the good in you, and your friend Nelida. This has come at a great time on this planet. Right now, you have the opportunity to unite all the people of this planet. To bring harmony to its occupants."

Ben sits in his bed, trying to calm himself while he listens.

"I must leave you again Ben. Sleep well, and when you awake, be refreshed in yuour cause to bring peace to Rubi-Ka. I am with you and your friends...for I am a Voice."

Silence envelops Ben's apartment, and he sits paralyzed by the thought of this Voice. What does it want? And why me? Ben realizes that he needs to speak with Nelida, and he needs to get the RMC formed as soon as possible.

I didn't come to the conclusion. My droid did and it scans the gridfeeds almost constantly. The media is a powerful tool to shape public opinion. Right now, through analysis of the media the droid's logic processing unit came to the conclusion that Neutrals disliked clanners earlier and quickily switched their mind the next week.
    your droid is a dumbass. Number one, don't speak for the neutrals as a whole. Just because some may hate clanners doesn't mean they all do. Some clans hate neuts, but do all of them? Do all omni hate neuts? Use some logic, slick

Two, Steel killed innocent people. People unaffiliated with the clans but still friendly to them. He was attacked because of that reason and that reason alone. It doesn't matter if he was clan, omni, neutral, homo, hetero, whatever, he STILL would have gotten his ass handed to him regardless.

Do unto others

wo0t!

Nice explanation there DNG. I have to say I agree...

Originally posted by lilnymph

hugs

lilnymph
    you see! i am clearly insane!

Chikoooo!
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

Originally posted by DNG
    your droid is a dumbass. Number one, don't speak for the neutrals as a whole. Just because some may hate clanners doesn't mean they all do. Some clans hate neuts, but do all of them? Do all omni hate neuts? Use some logic, slick

Two, Steel killed innocent people. People unaffiliated with the clans but still friendly to them. He was attacked because of that reason and that reason alone. It doesn't matter if he was clan, omni, neutral, homo, hetero, whatever, he STILL would have gotten his ass handed to him regardless.

Do unto others
    If you have a complaint with the droid file a complaint to Omni-Admin HQ, Omni-HQ in Omni-1 in person. Omni-Reform representatives will assist you at one of the company's many help facilities to get to the root of your complaint. It may take a while, but when you(or Omni-Reform) finally are finally finished you can't help but leave with a smile.

What are you still doing in my office evesdropping on my droid now?
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Now now...

Charles, what did your mother tell you about brain washing the no0bies?

/me gets out the ruler...

((No offence meant by the no0bie comment))

Originally posted by lilnymph
    Sure on that? I thought they came from Omni-Pol since they are both so cuddly, furry....and down right annoying that someone would think that they were all decended from Meister :P
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Well, Meister is kinda cute..for a man. Gahh...he looks just like Benjacrat! A Good twin and an Evil twin seperated at birth? YOU decide!
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

If you have a complaint with the droid file a complaint to Omni-Admin HQ, Omni-HQ in Omni-1 in person. Omni-Reform representatives will assist you at one of the company's many help facilities to get to the root of your complaint. It may take a while, but when you(or Omni-Reform) finally are finally finished you can't help but leave with a smile.

What are you still doing in my office evesdropping on my droid now?
    OR you could stop trying to be cute and address the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about.

i'm confused, is meister decsended from an unholy union between Kithraks droid and a squireel and a leet?
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

it looks it, also would explain alot ;P
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

I am probably not. See my signature.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast