Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Omni-Pol(and others) revealed as crimminals!

Omni-Pol(and others) revealed as crimminals!

It is with my hands still shaking from battle that I sit down to write this. I'll try my best to be coherent, but the shell-shock still has me deep in it's grip.

The base legally held by The Independant Rubikans in Southern Fouls Hills was savagely, and without the slightest provocation, attacked and destroyed by several Omni-Tek organizations in the pre-dawn hours this morning. Among the attacking organizations were Omni-Pol, MoK, KAZE, and TBH.

As stated in the ICC press release here, the mining of Notum was officially de-regulated. Therefore, there are no specific Clan teritories, Omni territories, or Neutral territories as a result. By these new laws, IR had a legal and binding claim to the SFH mining base. Furthermore, Philip Ross states that "Omni-Tek, still considers the neutral population of Rubi-Ka to be employees of the Corporation, and it is time we start reaffirming that commitment."

So.......if Ross himself considers Neutrals to be OTRK employees still, how then can this barbaric attack be justified? It can't. If Omni-Pol received official orders to attack (who are percieved as)Omni employees without provocation, then I must demand to see the proof. Until such time as proof is established, and sourced directly from Omni-Admin, Omni-Pol and the other organizations involved in this attack are nothing more than cowardly, power-hungry crimminals of the worst kind. To be honest, it borders on treason.

Compounding this tragic state of affairs is the fact that I PERSONALLY assisted 3 MoK members for numerous hours in Smuggler's Den the previous night. There was no personal gain for myself whatsoever, I was just there to lend a much needed helping hand. And this is how MoK repays me. Besides having my base destroyed, I was stabbed in the back. One of the individuals I helped was even one of the attackers. Until now, I had always thought of MoK as Neutral-friendly, so the shock was even more complete.

I will now name the crimminals individually. At least those that my intel was able to gather in the barbaric slaughter which ensued. Make no mistake, each of these individuals is a crimminal of the highest order for their actions this morning. Any action by OTRK short of returning IR's legal property, prosecuting each of these crimminals fully, and restitution for damages and suffering incurred, is not acceptable. This is solely directed at these particular individuals and organizations, and I sincerely hope the stigma from their actions is not attributed to OTRK as a whole in the eyes of my fellow Atlanteans.

The crimminals are: Argulace, Pianless2, Roguestorm, Gencop, Wildfixsh, Malevol, Niccki, Compute, Haqim, Aminari, Nochnaja, Zanquan, Azazzel, Wilin, Meiko, Fargon, Likaetaren, Fissi, Stro, Meister, Nomigasu, Alterhomme, Zruze, Lemmii, and Usacrat. These were just the names my intel was able to gather in the heat of the moment.....there may have been others as well.

IR would like to thank our friends in Opposing Force, Elite Operations, and Circle G for courageously coming to our aid in the face of this vicious onslaught. And many thanks for the kind words of encouragement from our many Omni friends, even as the battle still raged. And one Omni friend in particular, who will forever remain nameless to protect them from these shameful cowards. You know who are

I have proved without a doubt that IR had a legal claim to this land. There is absolutely no proof whatsoever that this attack was officially sanctioned by Omni-Admin, and therefore Omni-Pol(and the others) acted crimminally by attacking. Prosecution of these crimminals must be quick, decisive, and heavy-handed, or I fear this will leave a bruise on the face of OTRK which will never fade. Also, the last message from Mr. Ross on this subject was that Neutrals are still considered OTRK employees. Hmm.....if they treat ALL their employees this way, I'd say more than Neutrals have reason to fear.

--Tara Nealandbob McKesson

edit: this is a repost of a news story I submitted.......in case they don't have the cajones to print it :/
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Omni Pol have no right whatso ever to act on OUR LAND! or to hold it, to quote themselves:

"Omni-Pol forces rarely enter neutral territories, however, unless they are conducting investigations or making arrests."

And considering this was a hostile action they aren't welcome and have no jurisdiction.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

From the Omni-Pol Department Policies:

POLICIES REGARDING NEUTRALS

Neutrals are considered employees of the Omni-Tek corporation who chose to live a life without fighting the clans. This is acceptable and as neutrals they do not conflict with the interests of Omni-Tek on Rubi-Ka. However, should you see a neutral attacking an Omni-Tek employee or Omni-Tek property, the neutral has lost his rights of a neutral citizen and is to be treated like a clan member. Remember that neutrals might attack you, if they can, so do not be careless around them, especially in political territory. Neutral tower bases are of no interest for Omni-Tek, as such they are to be spared by Omni-Pol. Attacking a neutral tower base without order to do so, is a serious crime and if done by an Omni-Pol officer, it will lead to either demotion or removal from Omni-Pol, so watch what you are doing!

Neutral bases in Omni-Tek territory are considered a threat towards Omni-Tek since bases of other factions than Omni-Tek in Omni-Tek territory, reduce the potential notum mining capabilities of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka.
    So, neutrals are considered employees of the Omni-Tek Corporation and neutral bases are to be spared, but at the same time neutral bases in Omni-Tek territory are considered a threat towards Omni-Tek…

I must be missing something here. This must be what confused Meister and his lot to. Nevertheless Mr Meister, I suggest you demote yourself and you fellow officers partaking in this assault, just to make sure. Or even better: remove yourselves from Omni-Pol, as there is very little trust left in an organisation that commits such atrocities.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

The statement "Omni-Tek, still considers the neutral population of Rubi-Ka to be employees of the Corporation, and it is time we start reaffirming that commitment." seemed to be non-existant when neutral "mercenaries" attacked the notum launchers in Clon**** last month.

Southern Foul Hills is Omni-Tek territory, even with the Tir Accord being declared invalid. Actually, the entirety of Rubi-Ka is property of Omni-Tek according to the lease, but we wont be too demanding now, no? Notum Mining areas are designated by the ICC for "free to be mined", not "neutral territory next to Omni-1". For the benefit of Omni-Tek and the further expansion of Omni-Tek's notum mining activities, the base in Southern Fouls Hills was taken apart and replaced with a real Omni-Tek notum mine.

To remind you of the exact wording of the press release:

"ICC Secretary General Isidra Derousse announced some of the restrictions of notum mining on Rubi-Ka will be lifted. The new system will be set in effect immediately and will allow private organisations to mine notum in designated areas defined by the ICC."

You have been allowed to mine notum in OT territory for some time, before the decision to remove the parasite from Southern Foul Hills was made. With the notum being mined everywhere on the planet by every private organization, Omni-Tek can not afford to let individuals take away valuable notum ressources from Omni-Tek territory. After all, believing is good - control is better. Please be aware of the fact that this division of Omni-Pol will not attack any further neutral mines, as long as they stay out of designated Omni-Tek areas. Please refer to the invalid Tir Accord for a hint on which areas are not considered directly under Omni-Tek administration and please be aware that using the territorial assignments as per the Tir Accord, is better for you and the clans, than declaring all of Rubi-Ka Omni-Tek property without any chance for you to mine notum anywhere. The territorial division of Rubi-Ka may change at any time depending on official word by CEO Philip Ross.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

OOC- Yes this is a RP section but here it goes.

Created on 1st December: Neut attacks Omni Outpost

Terrorists!

Thank you, Riokou.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.

Re: Omni-Pol(and others) revealed as crimminals!

Originally posted by Nealandbob

IR would like to thank our friends in Opposing Force, Elite Operations, and Circle G for courageously coming to our aid in the face of this vicious onslaught. And many thanks for the kind words of encouragement from our many Omni friends, even as the battle still raged. And one Omni friend in particular, who will forever remain nameless to protect them from these shameful cowards. You know who are

well..Im glad a few Omni did the right thing by standing aside..and not participating in this attack. Sadly due to my loyalties, I could not participate on the defenders side..but i did fly by on the way to a mission..was a galiant fight.

Shame the Clans..who are omnis true enemy in my trox eyes, are the ones who have the honor to respect the neutrals pact of Non Agression.

Sorry it went this way Nealandbob, I am sorry I could not act against my Company...but its called loyalty for a reason

Luck to you...and sammiches for All

Boci-The Original Fatbodied Soldier
    President, Lucifers Dawn
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

Sigh... time to find out the bandage again....

Unlike Henri Radiman, Philip Ross is not our king or emperor or osmething. He is the CEO, not the ruler of us all. I do not have to ask him for everything that i decide to do with the employees of this division, nor do I have to ask Ivan Sergeyich. I am quite thankful for this, otherwise Omni-Tek would never get anything done. The bright side of the attack is, that the IR was purged from SFH as they have done with an Omni-Tek base before, which judging from the photograph, was in SFH at exactly the same place before. Just as IR has a "right" to mine there, so does Omni-Tek, according to your view of things on Rubi-ka. Omni-Tek happens to be the stronger part in this equation, so for your own safety it would be best to stay in and around Newland City and Borealis and nowehere else, since everything else will be considered a threat on territory either for Omni-Tek or the Clans. If you can not live with this, feel free to join either side, and you may build bases where you want, if spots are available and if you can hold them.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol

due to information recievied I have delted my response. In the time it took me to post my response to Meister and for him to respond, I received the same information he has posted here.
    Last edited by Dr Tiny; Dec 14th, 2002 at 17:26:58.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Heres my 2 cents:

Well it seems to me that Meister is now making the same mistake as the rest of the populace of Rubi-Ka. In his eyes a Neutral is a Neutral, and a Clanner is a Clanner. All that he sees is an alignment, where what we strive for is to remove that line of thinking. Meister, News flash my friend:

Most Neutral guilds have totally different views on Rubi-Ka, and totally different ways of conducting themselves. Hence they usually are not affiliated with each other, and can not be blamed for each others actions.

I am sure Meister that if a "dirty Clanner" could understand this concept someone with such an advanced mind as yours could certainly grasp it. But I know your kind will continue to attack and destroy until theiur dieing day. And when they are all gone this planet will be left in ruin. Your kind will have ransacked it beyond recognition.

I am sure that some peaceful resolution could have been made in this instance. But you live, and die by the bullet. Why make peace when you could just go kill things. You sound like a Sentinel.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

This is just the type of attitude that keeps us from reaching the potential we all have before us. That there are still those that cannot see how the face of Rubika has changed and how 'faction fever' no longer has a place here is demonstrated by Meister in this post.

IR, from my dealings with them, are not an agressive organization. Perhaps Meister, if you feel you have a grievance against IR over land ownership, you could follow CIVILIZED recourse? If you cannot see the utility in such a path then I truely pity you...you will never drag yourself out of your self-made mire and realize the fruits of a law-abiding society.

Meister, 'sides' with which to join exist only in the minds of very small and petty people...those that would lord themselves over others by force.

Originally posted by Meister
    Unlike Henri Radiman, Philip Ross is not our king or emperor or osmething. He is the CEO, not the ruler of us all. I do not have to ask him for everything that i decide to do with the employees of this division, nor do I have to ask Ivan Sergeyich. I am quite thankful for this, otherwise Omni-Tek would never get anything done. The bright side of the attack is, that the IR was purged from SFH as they have done with an Omni-Tek base before, which judging from the photograph, was in SFH at exactly the same place before. Just as IR has a "right" to mine there, so does Omni-Tek, according to your view of things on Rubi-ka. Omni-Tek happens to be the stronger part in this equation, so for your own safety it would be best to stay in and around Newland City and Borealis and nowehere else, since everything else will be considered a threat on territory either for Omni-Tek or the Clans. If you can not live with this, feel free to join either side, and you may build bases where you want, if spots are available and if you can hold them.
    Last edited by Nelida; Dec 14th, 2002 at 17:44:15.

If it is indeed so Mr Meister that this base belonged to an Omni organisation before, then I suggest you show the world that you did not take it just out of greed, and give it back to the organisation it belonged to. After all, Omni is Omni, isn’t it? I’m sure Omni-Pol should be able to find out who it was and I’m convinced this would be a solution we could all live with.

By the way, thank you for your suggestion to stay around Newland and Borealis. As you suggest this is “neutral territory” as SFH is Omni, I suppose it is all right to dismantle all Omni bases there and replace them by neutrals?
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Originally posted by Meister
    Hmm Meister Philip Ross is your CEO, your BOSS. they guy who pays your wages, who hired you and can fire you. And I believe Ivan Sergeyich runs Omni-pol. This attack was staged using Omni-Pol forces, I wonder if he knows that and gave authority for that. Or are you a loose cannon with carte blanche to act? Not the sort of person who should be have a position of authority in a police force whose job is to bring criminals to justice. And Police do not act as judge, jury and executioner. Did you have higher authority to attack the IR mine? was a diplomatic solution tried?, did you make IR aware of your evidence?
    You do know as an employee of Omni-Tek you represent that company in all your actions? You have just made Omni-Tek look like bloodthirsty, your actions have painted all of your fellow employees. I dont think a company with an eye on its public image will be too happy now, do you?

((I relalise IR took the site by force and deleted my original post))
    Last edited by Dr Tiny; Dec 14th, 2002 at 18:12:43.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

I'm a bit bothered. It seems as though I've been informed that IR did indeed take this land through an unproved act of agression.

Yarko, is this true or not true. I can NOT support unprovoked acts of agression by ANYONE.

WHile I still find Meisters attitude reprehensible and indicitive of the troubles that lie ahead for us all I am VERY concerned that IR initiated this agression toward a base that was originally at this location.

If IR took it originally then IR SHOULD know who's it was. If this was the case then come forward and tell us who's it was and maybe we can convince Omni-pol to return it to the original owner. IF this happened then I would be quite impressed...

Originally posted by Yarko
    If it is indeed so Mr Meister that this base belonged to an Omni organisation before, then I suggest you show the world that you did not take it just out of greed, and give it back to the organisation it belonged to. After all, Omni is Omni, isn’t it? I’m sure Omni-Pol should be able to find out who it was and I’m convinced this would be a solution we could all live with.

By the way, thank you for your suggestion to stay around Newland and Borealis. As you suggest this is “neutral territory” as SFH is Omni, I suppose it is all right to dismantle all Omni bases there and replace them by neutrals?

I suppose it is all right to dismantle all Omni bases there and replace them by neutrals?
    If you think that the neutrals can hold these bases. Please also keep in mind that not all OT orgs are mainly RP orgs. And as i have said to those who helped us take down the base: the attack is not directly related to RP, but since you chose to make a RP response for it, i see myself forced to respond to it. Notum Wars are Notum Wars: due to the game mechanics, it is hardly possible to keep all the land control happenings within a roleplaying context.

Adhering solely to roleplaying is not what Omni-Pol does - we roleplay often, but not *all* the time. Taking a base is not roleplaying related, except if it happens to be an enemy of ours: Mockers, DA or KFM for example. In such a case, we would even attack another Omni-Tek base, but considering the repercussions OP would have to face from other OT guilds if we did attack another OT base, even if this would be roleplaying related, I decided for my org to not attack other OT orgs, as long as they leave us alone.

In a large coalition like OTSEC however, this measure of caution could be nullified due to the raised number of guilds who would attack another OT base, which might happen, depending on the ongoing politics within Omni-Tek.

Regarding giving the area back to the original owner: this is not feasible since the notum mining profits are handed to Omni-Tek collectively anyway. We do not claim our old QL 150+ base in DAV back either, since we have looked for other means to secure that Omni-Pol is a productive department of Omni-Tek.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol

Meister, I submit that if you are interested in justice, peace and prosperity for all...as I am...then you should join with some of us working to forge a cross-faction Rubi-ka Mining Cooperative. You can see some of the initial work on this at the WE gridsite at www.whispers-edge.com under the public forum "Rubika Mining Cooperative".

I await your respone here and on that forum.

Originally posted by Dr Tiny

Hmm Meister Philip Ross is your CEO, your BOSS. they guy who pays your wages, who hired you and can fire you. And I believe Ivan Sergeyich runs Omni-pol. This attack was staged using Omni-Pol forces, I wonder if he knows that and gave authority for that. Or are you a loose cannon with carte blanche to act? Not the sort of person who should be have a position of authority in a police force whose job is to bring criminals to justice. And Police do not act as judge, jury and executioner. Did you have higher authority to attack the IR mine? was a diplomatic solution tried?, did you make IR aware of your evidence?
    You do know as an employee of Omni-Tek you represent that company in all your actions? You have just made Omni-Tek look like bloodthirsty, your actions have painted all of your fellow employees. I dont think a company with an eye on its public image will be too happy now, do you?

((I relalise IR took the site by force and deleted my original post))

Nelida, I am sorry, but due to the nature of the "Notum Wars" and my interest to keep my organization active and interested in Rubi-Ka and Omni-Tek, I do not wish to sign any pacts that prohibit us from attacking certain bases. If however, OTSEC as a whole decides to sign this treaty, I will not object. You may contact Chairman Garret "Bonefish" Silvestrini regarding this, so he may place it on the list of items up for discussion in the council.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol

There can be Justice nor Peace aslong as the clans exists, When you are purged from the Planet and it has been returned to its rightful owners, Omni-Tek then we can have Peace.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Its possible for Omni-Pol to RP attacking a base. You can do it in a similar manner to Desert Winds. You arrange OOC agreements with a group, eg a rogue omni group. Build up a story gather evidence. have a press release and then stage the attack. With the attack being the coup de gras of the story.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast