Thread: I miss........

I miss........

(this is a post i made in the MA forum but i though it would go well in this forum too)

God. I miss the days when we had a decent storyline. Even though Min damage bug (and the fact that almost all of our MA atttacks were broken)
    made us the worse gimps in the game both in both PvP and PvM, it was still fun becuase we were fighting for OUR side. We were do OUR part to help win the war, now all there is is getting titles and taking towers. If only NW could just have been added a year and a half ago, when Fighting meant somthing.
    We would "take" cities like 4 Holes, MMD, and 2h0 so that we could make life hard for our enemies. Of course, there was nothing we could do that would make a lasting difference. We all talked about ways to make pvp MATTER though. Now that we have a way to make a difference, It doesnt really matter anymore. With that said, i could still play and enjoy this game if my char (that i have spent more than a year on, i dont play alts) was still at least viable in pvp like we were PRE-14.6( anyone who says we were uber around 14.5 DID NOT PLAY AN MA OVER 50). Im think i am gonna finish PLANESCAPE:Torment and mabey replay the FALLOUT series. I am also going to try out SWG, wait for Halflife 2 to come out, Learn to edit Divx videos and make an INUYASHA vid and some TRIGUN vids, and every once and a while ill log on to help out guildies until my account runs out.

ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled
    This account was cancelled at:
    2002-12-14 12:42:18
    It will remain playable until : 2003-03-13 19:54:56

I would love to hear from anyone that remember playing with me. I don't wanna leaving without saying goodbye I have made some really cool friends in this game and had alot of fun, but it's really depressing to log on nowadays. Good luck and have fun.

Rookie Kaoshin 121 MA with 26 days 8 hrs of play time.

I think FCs biggest mistake(non-gameplay wise) was neglecting the storyline, it made this MMORPG unique. The other biggest mistake is Not having enough people in the forum to answer peoples questions.... you have lost alot of money to people getting frustrated from lack of response.
    We can't stop here! This is reet country.... Well... poor bastard will see them soon enough....
    WWW.RAGE-DRIVEN-PACIFISTS.NET and www.red-tigers.com for good ma info.

Why dont u people stop posting these silly posts?? it dont concern the rest of us what u think about the things, at least not me. if you dont like the way the story is... well to bad, i like it.

If u even cared to read the boards then u would see that its very well alive.

And maybe read the post that some Dev dude just posted??

(i have read iT) wow, a dev posted threw everyone a bone. It's no different than cz posting to every question
    "Yes, we are aware of the concerns you have, and are considering different changes. Nothing is decided yet, and nothing is guaranteed to happen, but we are looking into it."

But it was nice of him to post, dont get me wrong

And just becuase the boards are alive with roleplaying doesn't mean we have a good storyline....I know like 4 people who bother to try to stay in character ingame. How long have you played....from your post i would guess you didnt play when the game was first out.

Also, **** you for posting a flame when im just letting people know how i feel, Its not like im calling for nerfs. If you don't care, move on.

Rookie Kaoshin
    We can't stop here! This is reet country.... Well... poor bastard will see them soon enough....
    WWW.RAGE-DRIVEN-PACIFISTS.NET and www.red-tigers.com for good ma info.