Thread: CrowdControl And Towers

CrowdControl And Towers

Yet again Argulace has proven his full of his own...
    using CC tactic and swamping a Tower with Omnis every lvl range so that the Defenders cant even get near due to CrowdControl.

Argu...ok you Won that one. But dont you come *****ing about Clan using Shady Tactics and Gamemechanics Exploits next time you Terminate a base..mmkay?

To FC, you surelly need to check out your CC . I cant really belive it was your intention to lock out the Defenders of their own base due to there was to many Attackers at their Controller so they got warped out of the way.
    220/26 and an army of alts
    so much to do, so little time to do it

Isn't CC supposed to give an equal number of slots for both sides?

Dunno how CC felt for the defenders or argulace's group. But for the group attacking the south part of the base it was quite a problem. Half of us got CC'ed back all the time. So if you got that too it sucked for both sides. There were even ppl in our group getting CC'ed back into the base right infront of the defenders.. well uhm .. kinda sucks too..
    ----------------------------------------
    Nyleve, lvl 220 Soldier
    DocNyl, lvl 210 Eternalist
    ----------------------------------------
    General of Legion

Seems to me that attackers get to feel CC too, but thats very difficult to judge when you are in the middle of the battle.

Its really annoying though to have half of your team beeing affected and the rest beeing able to join in the action. Very chaotic to have your team beeing warped seemingly randomly...

Saying that, anything is better than the complete zone break down and LDs you used to have without CC

Crowd Control is a ridiculous concept. All it does is cause problems.

People leaving the castle in Camelot get warped out into the middle of Avalon. A group rushes a tower in NLD and gets warped to the other side of the playfield.

It's annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

People leaving the castle in Camelot get warped out into the middle of Avalon. A group rushes a tower in NLD and gets warped to the other side of the playfield.
    thats not so bad, in pw the cc warpes you outside the playfield and profs that dont can cast gridspell are in really big problem.
    /Comfortyou

Tha Doc Squad Commander of Wen-Tzu Enclave

My trader

Originally posted by Comfortyou

thats not so bad, in pw the cc warpes you outside the playfield and profs that dont can cast gridspell are in really big problem.
    Not really... just run a bit North, then zone to the East! and you land in Mort for some reason (its like going right, but end up left...)
    Then you can do a normal zone to PW to the East.

But the most annoying part is that I get CC'ed without a warning and that I have to run miles back to the action. Then, finally arrived, buffed up again, 2 minutes later I didnt even get a warning and got CC'ed again back to nowhere.... 4 times CC'ed back is enough for 1h playing.

Am I supposed to run all the way for nothing? I wont take part in those huge battles anymore unless FC overworks their CC.
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

CC is extreme annoying. I was Chain-CH-ing a friendly agent then POOF warped to 1,1 in PW - aka stuck behind invisable wall. Agent dead and I had to petition to get out

Flied back to the PW base

POOF Hellloooo there 1,1.

I gave up

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions