Thread: Yalmahas

Yalmahas

Has anybody found a ql 30 yalm around lately, because i've been searching for a week and haven't been able to find one.

I found one in borealis for 4.2 million credits, after that and my new shiney all matching armor I am now completely broke
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

There was the shop in 20k that was selling the low QL Yalms, that was a long time ago, not sure if they still sell there.

You can easily find them in Trade, Rome, Ent etc. The special stores sell them. Just keep looking.
    ~Q~
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

The Shop in 20k sells low lvl yalms..And the items respawn every 3 minutes or so,just keep going inn and out to u find one u like(that can take quite some time though,hehe) :P
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Just cycle between the 2 athens shops, the borialis shop, the tir shop, and the newland shop, you should find one in no time! But arent the yalms now QL Special? So dunno how you are gonna get a ql 30 one!!
    Maximus "Immense" Meridius - Enforcer (Don) My Armor
    Sun "Firegoddess" Kaba - Super Sneak Agent
    "Gridarmor" - Grid Armor Wearin' Fixer
    STORM - Best of the best
    Creator of AO Character Lookup, click to download
    Damn it feels good to be a Gangster

the ql may be special but the ql is still there...

the lower the veh air requirement the lower the ql.. my ql 34 was 98 I think.. so it goes from there..

Can you still get Yalms in missions?
    If so
    Can you get low QL yalms on missions?
    If so(or not)
    what level missions should you get?

in all of my time of playing I have NEVER EVER found a yalm in a mission, and neither has anyone in any mission I've been in since I started playing. I've heard of people finding them, and friends have found them, but I have never. I heard a LOOOONNNG time ago that Varmit Woods is a good place to blitz for low ql missions to find a yalm.
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

Actually, during one patch almost a year ago all that dropped in mission chests were vehicles, furniture, and NCU belt components.

It got to the point were I'd just leave them in the chests, I mean, how many ql150+ yalms and hydro vehicles does one need?

Before that, nice ql ones would drop rarely in sub-50 missions, but I'd say vehicles have been out of the loot tables for months now.

got 2 kodiaks in chests in last 2 days ...all stupid high reqs though

750 ground vehicle ...anyone ???

so at least some vehicles are back in loot table
    Floozi 200 MA LEGEND !!!
    Laggeth 55 ish baby NT
    'DA PermaNoob'
    Member of MoK
    'Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day'
    Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.'

Found a QL52 Mid in a chest 2 days ago - shame I already got a Mid (much lower QL too)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Originally posted by Haminie
    in all of my time of playing I have NEVER EVER found a yalm in a mission, and neither has anyone in any mission I've been in since I started playing. I've heard of people finding them, and friends have found them, but I have never. I heard a LOOOONNNG time ago that Varmit Woods is a good place to blitz for low ql missions to find a yalm.
    Baby, you don't need a plane, you can fly with me mMMrrRROOoo000wwWWwrrRR!!!!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

I got a Hydro Vehicle about a month and a half ago. Lucky me
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

Im a lvl 55 MA,i have vech-air 152.
    I see people about lvl 30 or so flying around in yalms.
    how can they buy them?
    Is it their clan giving them money?

Yalms arent found in chests nemore however u can find mids, kod, and the other one still althought they are quite rare.

As fr buying one just camp the terms

If you camp it they will come.
    Inner Monkey
    Hurrey - Hurrey
    Abbel - Abbel
    "Originally post by __________Crin
    Here ends the story. And the Fixers found their purpose. They are the Bards of Rubi-Ka. Lying face down in the gutter after drinking themselves into oblivioin. Funcom knew it all along. They just wanted us to figure it out for ourselves. Way to go Funcom. Way to go Fixers."

I just wish I could get a carrier craft.....
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Originally posted by eyej
    Im a lvl 55 MA,i have vech-air 152.
    I see people about lvl 30 or so flying around in yalms.
    how can they buy them?
    Is it their clan giving them money?
    You can use a Yalm after lvl 16 or maybe even lower if you implant for air, I know this because I have one on my 15 ma on test server.

The reason people have yalms at low level is mostly in part to high lvl peeps playin twinks and are ubered out for the most part.
    My high lvl Chars have always supported my new char projects from armor, weapons, implant making etc..etc.

Some nice guilds out there will help you out with loans if you show that you are an active player and interact with guild. Guilds are great for the most part.