Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nerf FA and AS

Nerf FA and AS

full auto and aimed shot need a nerf, and this is going to be flamed, but since you already have ranged, this is totally unfair imo

give me a good reason you should be able to FA or AS for 4-5k+
    Last edited by Kapy; Dec 15th, 2002 at 08:25:24.

Bitterness
    Give me a good reason why you should be allowed to post when you are clearly incompetent to do so.

Originally posted by Bitterness
    Give me a good reason why you should be allowed to post when you are clearly incompetent to do so.
    if i was incompetent, i wouldn't beable to post, obviously i am, and i did

Originally posted by Triple X

Why nerf it? Every class has the ability to pump sneak attack, full auto and aimed shot. And every class can use a weapon that can use that special.

poor baby ma (if your an enf ur a moron plain and simple)
    Infamine 200 soljah

obvouisly some poor fool hasnt tried playing a soldier recently. I am sorry sir that i have one decent attack maybe i should throw random rocks from the ground. Play a soldier 2 lvl 200 and tell me if you still think FA needs nerf

The only times I am hit with high damage FAs is when I forget to slide my aggdef down for some reason. And the only times I hit someone with a high damage FA is when they got aggef up on high agg, like those enforcers with QBs etc.

And 4-5k.. Well, when people land specials that high they usually take screenshots because of the rarity of it.

Re: Nerf FA and AS

full auto and aimed shot need a nerf, and this is going to be flamed, but since you already have ranged, this is totally unfair imo

*edit* never mind, pointless talking back to uneducated nerf callers */edit*

But I will answer the part about hitting for 4k to 5k, if you are getting hit for that much damage on a regular basis in pvp you either are

A: Gimped in your evades (not my problem)
    B: An enforcer with a slow wep on full aggro (again,not my problem)
    C: Just got hit by an incredibly lucky shot.

Regardless, the problem is not FA or AS or ranged users in general, it's your choice to fight at full aggro not mine. You need to realize that if you're an enf and have 12-15k hp and you get hit for % cap. That is going to be 4k-5k. Educate yourself before you come on the boards whining like a two year old. Perhaps you should whine on the enf boards to get some faster hitting weps so that you don't need to fight on full aggro? Surely it's better to be constructive instead of asking for other classes to be nerfed, especially classes that rely on these specials for damage.
    Last edited by Kyroku; Dec 14th, 2002 at 09:57:16.

WHAT?

Tell me, is ignorance bliss?

Agents rely solely on that attack and that attack alone. What kind
    of idiot concludes that a nerf is needed when it would obviously
    cripple an already hurting profession. I'm sorry any other
    profession can use an Aimed special in PvP that SHOULD require
    concealment skill, (Not freaking sneak attack) but that's the way
    things are. This has to be the dumbest reasoning behind a nerf...

Gawd, just think before you post.
    "Ideas are more dangerous than guns.
    We wouldn't let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"

Bitterness
    Unfortunately for all of us, just because someone is incompetent doesn't mean they're unable. You're fully able to make worthless posts.

*ding* oh look the bottle is ready for da widdle baby. Hewe you go widdle iddy biddy beebee. Dwink it all.

Triple X I think that you should know that not only are you wrong, but that nothing you have said comes anywhere close to an informed, intelligent opinion and we are all dumber for having read your post.
    Bad Fixer
    Non Illegitimus Carborundum Est!

Hey, wasn't your account supposed to end on the 12th?
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Re: Nerf FA and AS

And you need an enema.
    Grupurt Division 9 [RSGE] Ret.
    Second Nanomage Agent To Hit Lvl 200 on RK1

RK1

well it's really an old hat......but again .......using AS in mid fight is a bit umm unrealistic :P

*shrug*
    Yes I'm old but I ain't deaf, so stop yelling!

ppl flaming while hiding their in game names are pathetic, 'nuff said

Originally posted by Cohhen
    well it's really an old hat......but again .......using AS in mid fight is a bit umm unrealistic :P

*shrug*
    No, not being able to pull of an aimed shot in a fight is unrealistic.

Why don't you use AS and Full auto then?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

well it's really an old hat......but again .......using AS in mid fight is a bit umm unrealistic :P*shrug*
    And the rest of the game is realistic?
    Grupurt Division 9 [RSGE] Ret.
    Second Nanomage Agent To Hit Lvl 200 on RK1

RK1

Bitterness

*shrug*
    Next time you buff yourself, ask yourself this question: is this realistic? If the answer is no, kill yourself in shame at your stupidity.

Originally posted by Khamuk
    obvouisly some poor fool hasnt tried playing a soldier recently. I am sorry sir that i have one decent attack maybe i should throw random rocks from the ground. Play a soldier 2 lvl 200 and tell me if you still think FA needs nerf
    ditto as far as an agent and as goes...not quite 200 yet but im damned close, and we dont really have any other specias, at least not ones that don't cost an arm and a leg in ip

aimed shot need a nerf
    Are you out of your mind?

I can't really think of much else to say.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast