Thread: Suggestions on Crowd Control and Bases

Suggestions on Crowd Control and Bases

Hi after taking part in almoust every battle since NW release i saw many flaws in the current system of Corwd Control and 250 Bases.

First Crowd Control.
    Its agreat feature but very anoying in the state it is now.
    Its base on number of players this is the main problem.
    Nothing is more anoying then being a doctor and while healing team crowd control moves you into middle of nowhere.
    I suggest that you adjust crowd control so its sensetive to players who in team. So lets say we have 6 attacking teams and 6 defending people in this teams will not get removed but if anyone esle who comes into overcrowded area and not on any of this teams are geting removed.
    In case if other full team comes and there already 6 defending/attacking teams all team get moved out of the area.

Also its abit anoying that you get constantly warped back when you trying to charge enemy especialy for mele becasue they need to get close.
    Right now if 20 people on one side and 20 people from another side willd ecide to charge each other they will be geeting warped back and only ranged users can do anything.
    It should work abit different "overcroweded rule" apply to only people from same side. So if there 20 omni in same spot and one more omni will try to join them he/she will get messnage about area being overcrowded but if 3=4 clans will try to come to that spot to charge it they will not get this messange.

Thats all i have to say about crowd limitng.

Now about ql 250 bases.
    After being in 3 battles for ql 250 base and in about 6 ql 150 bases 5 ql 200 base i must say that ql 250 controler alone is like taking out 10 ql 150 controlers surrounded by 60 towers.

I sugest you make ql 150 bases twice tougher then they are now.
    Ql 200 bases should stay same maybe 25% HP boost on controler would help.
    ql 250 controlers i dont realy mind it having so much HP and i dont mind that its impsoible to crit it. But logicaly how can someone miss on huge tower??? And not to mention regeneration rate of controler is insane and no support towers around it. Today we spend 1 hour and 30 mintueis just shooting at controler with 30-40 people and it only was at 30% when zone went 100%.

I suggest lower regeneration on controler by 75% or loverr it defences.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Funny thing is as I'm getting slingshotted while chasing a 1/2 HP enforcer way back to where i was 15 seconds ago, I can kind of see what Funcom is trying to do. Trouble is, and this may sound odd, crowd control may work with a small number of people. Tonights raid on the Redemption base was a joke with the crowd control.